Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:13 pm
(what am i replying to? Just tell me what page....)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:40 pm
((Go to page 45. And hurry up! Clovershadow can't be running to you forever!))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:55 pm
(lol, ya I couldn't come up with a ebil cat to be related to, so I'm just haveing Tigereyes being influenced by another cat. . .don't worry Clovershadow comes into this soon xp )
When Tigereyes was about to slash her claws at Stonewail, a cat came running up behind them. "Stonewail! Sir! We just got a message from RowanPAW!!! He says he'll want to meet with Tigereyes soon!" Tigereyes turned "exsellent!"
~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~
Tigereyes pads alone through the forest, this cat. . .he was very different, and had a cuple of intresting ideas. "why would I want to rule the forest? I'm not a leader. . .although he says that I could be. . ." Tigereyes stops. "my destiny is in my paws, I shall do what I want with it. . .Starclan has nothing to do with it., . .nothing. . ." Tigereyes looks at the clouds, "what would Clovershadow if I told him about this? And what about Stonewail?" Tigereyes eyes glissen, "then I guess thats it. . from now on I shall be know as Tigerstar. . .futur leader of all the forest. . .and stars. . ."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:53 am
(OOOH SCANDELOUS!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 pm
(lol)
~~~~~~~~after wards~~~~~~~~~~~
Tigereyes was on her way back, "mouse dung! That idiotic brother of mine! always messing with my head!! 'oh! by the way I'm running away to become a rogue!! But I'm still not going to help youuuuuuu!!' I hate him! The first thing I'll do when ruler of the whole forest is order to have him KILLED!!!". A cat stepped out of the bushes. "Tigereyes?!? What are you doing! I thought we had a plan! Now it seems that your just hurrying about not carring about it!! You do know I've spent MOONS makeing it!" Tigereyes flicker her tail. "Exscuse me? I thought I! was in charge here." Tigereyes turned on the cat. "Tigereyes what are you doing?" Tigereyes advanced forward, "Eliminating those who do not follow under me. . ."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm
(sry I forgot what the kittys name was, but I have it now! blaugh )
Dipper took a step back. "Tigereyes I thought I warned you, you have to trust me!" Tigereyes took another step. "Tigereyes! Please, I might have come on a little forcefull but noone needs to get hurt in all of this! Remember what you first said when I first started training you in the arts of deception!" Tigereyes let a low growl come from her throut. "Tigereyes listen to me!! You don't know how badly your ruining the plan!" Tigereyes flicked her tail again, "you know what? It's always "the plan, the plan, the plan! What about MY needs! If I am to take over ANYTHING I want some rules and alliences set. Now your telling me that I should stop what I'm doing? STOP GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY DESTINY!!!" Tigereyes leaped at Dipper without flinching. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the bushes another cat watched. Stonewail sighed as he saw his friend exsicuted by Tigereyes. "I told you Dipper. . .she changed. ..and it was all your fault. . ." Stonewail shook his head and took off into the woods toward Pebbleclan as the cries of agony arose from behind him.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:56 pm
((Tigereyes turned to the dark side!))
((Waiting for Crystalstar...))

It's so cold here... I can't think... I can't...

"Bearclaw, wake up." it peirced her thoughts, vanishing her last hope at ever flicking on the light. To escape the criminal world...

"I said wake up."

The warrior sat up in a flurry of snow. Not a single breath lay hidden in her lungs, she was dried to the bone. Every muscle had shrivled up, moaning with protest at every moment. Fur jutted this way and that, slicked with frost. The wind was tinged to the very crisp. She stay still as the death-filled forest, fading to the stars, longing to break from this shell of burns.

"We've lost another." the voice said, she flicked her tail in irration. "Bearclaw! Your stronger than this! Listen to me! Bearclaw."

"Bearclaw!" the growl had risen. "Live Bearclaw! I said live!"

Fire pulsed through the ice, she couldn't tell which hurt more- the blaze corsing throughout her or the ice that clung so...

"Bearclaw!" the yowl peirced the shadows, shattering the looming song of peace. Exposing her to life, the cruel, unforgiving life.

"Please, Bearclaw." Frostheart muttered, clearly annoyed. "You know better than to die on me."

"Tigereyes..." She murmed.

"I know!" Frosthear snapped. "It won't be long before the other gives in to. We've got to kill them Bearclaw! For the sake of SnowClan!"

Bearclaw blinked, memory draining to her. "I know what I must do. Let;s hope Crystalstar finds out soon enough."

"Yes, it'll only be a matterof time before she awakens."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 am
Tigereyes padded over to the river. A black cats limp and bloody body hanging from her jaws. When she reached the river she tossed the body in. Tigereyes then started to rinse out her paws in the water. "Dipper. . . he was my mentor. . .but then he turned on me. . .and I couldn't let it get out of hand." Tigereyes let some tears fall into the icy cold water. "my destiny depens on my choices from here on out. . .at least thats what my mentor had always told me." Tigereyes then sniffed her paws. "why can't I get the smell of blood off of my paws?" Tigereyes then started to thrash her paws in the water feverishly.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:21 am
(=O eek )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 am
(Sorry!!!!!!!!)

Crystalstar walked behind her mentor as they walked out into the forest. "Where are we going first?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:32 am
(Crystalstar...i'll see you tomorrow... ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:05 pm
"We'll be hunting a bit by the Ice Pond." Horsefur replied as they set off. About half-way there, there seemed to be some sort of screech. Almost like cats fighting. Horsefur didn't seem to notice, but it was notablely loud to Crystalstar.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:33 pm
"Horsefur," Crystalstar said, but he didn't seem to hear. She stopped and watched as he kept going. Once he was out of sight she dashed towards the sound of the fighting cats.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 pm
((I hope you don't mind that I'm slightly controlling you))

As Crystalstar raced to the sounds, she bumped into a pretty white she-cat. "Crystalpaw!" she begged. "Please, you have to stop them!" she collasped to the snow with a cloud of ice.

As she raced on, Crystalstar came apon a group of battling cats. There was Frostheart, the current clan deputy, along with her mate, Icewhisker, hissing with their backs straight up. Surronding them were one SnowClan warrior, along with two MoonClan warriors, one badly injured. Crystalpaw recognized Ambercloud- one of Patchstar's old friends.

"Crystalpaw!" Frostheart mewed in releif. "Please, help me. Those MoonClan fox-dung were hunting on our territory!"

"No!" Ambercloud yowled, her tiger-patterened fur spiking straight up. "She lies! We caught her trying to murder Snowstar!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Grey Space

Lonely Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:29 pm
can i join in your story?  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games