Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:23 am
I am the eggman! We are the eggman! I am the walrus!

I've got that song in my head the entire day now. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 pm
Back in the U.S
Back in the U.S
Back in the U.S.S.R!

I was actually afraid they would screw it up but now I'm excited for it
I wasn't too fond of the xbawks confernce because they guy acted like the 360 was the ONLY console in existance
Sony's was mostly about the psp which i'm still debating on is a good or bad thing... any thought?
I got bored after 20 minutes of nintendo's so I watch ubisofts' and EA

EA besting finsher EVAR the old repbulic ending was a really good way to cap the confrence...

as for gaming theirs too many games to think straight! @_@
Fat princess.. i can't watch theri trailer without laughing.. it looks so cute and bloody
MAG looks bloody epic and you don't have some invisible voice screamign bloody murder in your ear the higher rank = better abilites so thats good
Agency not much news but still can't wait for it
WET looks really fun and it's confirmed for PS3 so YAY
Prototype looks amazing.. though the commercial is getting on my nerves damn gamespot
Sabateur blew me away
Assassin's creed 2 was phenominal ( sp?) I loved 2's gameplay.. story was a little wonky.... whatever
Left 4 dead 2 is coming out this yearing making me feel like I wasted money buying #1
Ratchet's back so WHOO I love Insomniac
I'm mad that splinter cell conviction is currently 360 exclusive it looks alot more fast paced and a bit like hitman blood money.

I need some opinions about Brutal Legend, i'm tempted to get it because it looks funny with ozzy and the others but I'm worried that Jack blacks going to ruin it.  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 am
Well.. Modern Warfare 2 isn't doing it for me. But Assassin's Creed 2 is shaping up and looking good. Arkham Asylum is looking ace and hey! They're putting the final touches on a remake of Monkey Island, with a voice cast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 am
Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

Hopefully they'll do the same with Monkey Island 2.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:17 am
yeah I never played the orignal never found it crying but it definitly looks fun

also Batman arkham Asylum PS3 get to play as the joker! ps exclusive  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am
Bah, I hate platform exclusive items, characters and gains. Assassins Creed 2 for the PS3 will have four extra weapons if you hook up your PSP version to the PS3.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:57 pm
Lt. Brookman
Bah, I hate platform exclusive items, characters and gains. Assassins Creed 2 for the PS3 will have four extra weapons if you hook up your PSP version to the PS3.

Absolutely preposterous. But companies have to do something to try and push crap merchandise.

Brütal Legend looks absolutely fantastic. Tim Schaeffer is absolutely insane enough to pull off everything. Though BL might not quite be a Victory for Good Taste, it looks like it'll be fantastic. If you don't like Jack Black to the point that it'll ruin the game, turn on subtitles and mute it during spoken segments.

MAG...seriously, why hasn't that been pulled off in the past? 256 player online? ********' epic.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:38 am
how does the ability to play as the joker be come crap? I was looking forward to the game and I found that news and I jumped for joy... honestly the game looks leet with some amazing imaginings of the batman villians... boys you need to check out Harley and Ivy.. I just wish Scarecrow is in it.

as for console exclusive items... I welcome them with open arms...

also jsut found out that xbawks is getting it's own exclusive stuff for Arkham... no idea what but we'll probably find out in July.

a lot of my friends have been pumped up for it and I'm a little iffy because I hate it when Jack improvises it always makes the movie less funny in my opinion but apparantly Tim Schaeffer is a hard a** that'll keep Jack on a leash so yeah I'll be excited!.  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:40 am
Tim Schaeffer did Full Throttle, one of the best LucasArts adventure games EVER.

And he also did Psychonauts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 am
Lt. Brookman
Agreed, it's just a scheme to make you buy as many systems/games/versions-of-the-same-game as possible.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 am
I've only heard/ seen some gameplay footage of pyschonauts but it looks really wonderful  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:26 am
Not much I'm looking forward to after this E3. I'm only really interested in the new Old Republic MMO. I guess MGS4 for the 360 will be good.

I just want Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2.

Maybe some new WW2 Combat flight sims, and more mechwarrior games.  

Sir Kyle Aziz

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 pm
This E3 was more tech based than actual gaming for my feeling. Motion software and Wii-motes for the other consoles were the big items. Game-wise there wasn't all that much new in my opinion.

- LEGO Rock Band
- The Beatles Rock Band
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Ghostbusters
- Mass Effect 2
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Modern Warfare 2

Hmmm, attack of the sequels, part xx of the many.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:15 pm
So I guess I'm the only one excited at all or hyped up for Dragon Age Origins....heck I check up on the DA website forums daily....uhh come to think of it, I may need some help with it *starts yanking hair out* I can't balance that with roleplaying on forums here, managing a roleplay, playing the 360 ((Red faction Guerilla right now)), or coming here. Not to mention being ticked off that my town's public library doesn't even have the first two books for A Song of Fire and Ice series.  

Syumerrt

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:37 am
I think you may want to switch gears a bit. We know you like that game but what if others don't care? talk2hand  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games