Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 am

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=48&t=11051029#276270769 okay folks I edited my previous post. I was under the impression there were already unaffiliated tamers on the scene and I had no clue if they had already moved the boat or whatnot... Actually going back and skimming for said imaginary people, I realized there were none... at least not yet... so I do still need a post telling me what I see upon reaching my new square in F4))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 am

((I'm going to assume that he is not exactly submerged simply because I would not be able to see him if he were. Excuse me if that is not the case, I'll edit it if not))

"Hmm... he must be really into his sleep." Angewomon shook her head as she realized that the Submarine digimon was not moving, or even trying to make a movement.

An idea came to Alter as he thought of a water to wake the digimon up. "Cross, stir the ship closer, I'm going to jump on him." He looked over to Angewomon who was already coming to join him. "Kirashimu, why don't you look over the ship... I believe that's the least you can do, right?" Alter smirked and then jumped off the side of the boat and on top of the marine digimon. He began to knock on the armor digimon's carrier compartment. "HEY, Rise and shine, I need to ask you some questions.

Angewomon floated gracefully behind her tamer in case she would have to rescue him if he were to have spooked the digimon.

DTI TourneyProctor

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 am

"Gah! Kyo! We're lost at SEA!" Kinko screamed as he ran around the boat in a panic.
"Kinko D-don't freak out" Kyo said tapping the screen of his digivice then quickly whipping his digivice.
"B-but Kyo we could die out here!" Kinko squealed
"Kinko Don't freak out!" Kyo said shaking his digimon as he panicked himself.
"I wish I didn't send Seadramon away!" Kyo wined
"Kiro! Kaizer! What do we do!?!" Kyo yelled
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:43 pm

"Kyo we just stay calm and think of a plan."
"Well shall combine our thoughts together."
"Yeah Emperor Greymon is right and Kyo come on your the smartest person I know. We may didn't get this memory but in the beginning you came up with a plan from the start when we faced Z'Garurumon. Now all we have to do is think."
As the tamer stood there he was trying to think of a plan.
"This might tak awhile."

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:53 pm

[Enter Chris and his partner Zero the Ravemon]

Seeing as Skylar was out of comission Chris now relied on Ravemon for transport. Although he was glad Zero was one of his most versitile digimon. He looked at the dot on Marcus's old digivice tracking Destin's digiegg. He looked around and saw a man and his digimon on the boat. He quickly landed "Zero wait back here I'm going to talk to him" He said. Chris then walked over to him "Excuse me sir can you help me I'm looking for something" He said.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:45 am

(Sorry this was to Wind up pick pocket)

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D2
Spirits: A6
Great Angels: A3
Black S: F4

The Seadrmon popped back up laughing at the easy defeat of the Ankylomon. He swam away, providing no clue, due to his victory. The Subimarimon's eye were now slitted open. He had a very agitated look on his face as the tamer woke him up. Kaz would find that he was approaching a whirlpool on the horizon. Did he have the guts to go in, or would he navigate around it?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Lance had awoken on shore seeing Ankylomon's signal being lost, '' Ankylomon! Da**** we weren't strong enough. ''. Ankylomon defeated lays at the bottem of the ocean not giving up to deletion digivolved into a rock sending explosions across the ocean, '' Ankylomon...? ''. Soon a Digimon which is not Ankylomon arrizes and appers to be a Meteormon.

'' Lan-ce. ''. Meteormon looks around as if he just woke up from a 1000 year slumber.
(Meteormon is gonna be the next foe maybe to blow the boat somewhere XD)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 am

Kaz smiled at the approaching whirlpool and glint in his eye. He spoke up to be heard above the increasing noise of the turbulent water.
"You know what Susanoomon? I'm feeling adventurous. How about you?" Kaz face takes on a slightly more serious look. "If the boat starts to move of course I want you to force it back along the path I desire. It should be an easy feat for you right?"
Kaz continues westward not concerned in the least by the approaching hazard.

((sorry I've been watching some Dragon Drive anime... I'm feeling... reckless twisted
Move to E4))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:32 am

Under the water, Ghoulmon loses sight of Lance.
He silently curses, and rises back to the surface, with Alex peering over the side of the boat waiting for him.
Alex watches the Seadramon swim away, laughing.
"Darn. Looks like he lost..."
Ghoulmon emerges from the stagnant water, and rises into the air.
Alex looks up to Ghoulmon, silently asking if he he found Lance.
Ghoulmon, in turn silently shakes his head.
Alex isn't surprised though; there was no way an Ankylomon could have won that battle, but he's still sad that the tamer was lost.
"Too bad...Well, we have to go on."
Alex tries to ignore the pain. After all, he hadn't even known the guy's name. He points on a position near an island on the map found inside their boat.
"Let's go here."
Ghoulmon shakes himself off, and rises higher into the air to better survey the area.
Alex calls to Pukumon, who should still be near the boat.
"Pukumon, I need you to move us to the West!"
(Move to C2. If anyone doesn't want this, just say so.)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Kyo looked at the Boy who landed on the boat with the Ravemon.
Clenching his Digivice he looked at the boy
"I know you, your a Knight." Kyo said as D-Soul poured from his hand
"What do you want?" kinko said clinching Kyo's leg.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Chris looked at Kyo and frowned "Wait I don't mean any harm" He said. To show his honesty he sat his digivice down on the on the floor of the boat. "I have come because I fear my friend Marcus is in danger..." He said. He remembered Marcus's digivice and pulled it out "This digivce led me here I think you have something of his that can help me save him" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:40 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro awaks after the whirlpool crash. HE then shifts toe boat to A5. He then noticed that Chris is on the boat.

"What the hell do you want? You shouldn't be on this boat...."

Kiro then got a piercing puzzled look on his face wondering why he was here...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:57 am

Alter frozen for a moment as the Submarinemon awoke from its slumber. "I need to ask you a few questions... but first," Alter stood for a moment and crossed his arms, the fear completely gone from his eyes, "Are you aware of the situation at hand? I'm in search of an item known as a digi-memory... Rumor has it that there is one here, know anything of it?"

Angewomon continued to float behind Alter and Angemon had moved from the wheel of the ship to its side, watching from a distance in case Ruby, the Angewomon might have needed some assistance.

DTI TourneyProctor

AbideByReality rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: C2
Spirits: A5
Great Angels: A3
Black S: E4

The Knights would find Kaz in their view, not like it would matter though. Both groups started to be spun around in the whirlpool, about to be taken off their course. The Spirits encountered a very friendly Divermon. The digimon asked them, "Would you like to go diving with me? I heard there's treasure at the bottom!" He gestured over to a nearby island, where there was some scuba gear placed, "Feel free to use the extra scuba gear." He hen dived down into the ocean, searhing for treasure. The Submarimon glared at the tamer who had woken him up, "My friend Seahomon might know something. Ask him. He's somewhere east of here I think."

[Events Galore!
Kazu and Knights: Roll two six-sided dice. Get a pair of evens and you may stay on course. Otherwise, you will be blown to an edge.
Spirits: You may go diving with Divermon! Each of you may roll one ten sided die and see what you found underwater. Please still Rp out the search ^^ I will roll for Divermon.
1: Old Boot (Old Boot)
2: Colorful Sand (100g)
3: Colorful Sand (100g)
4: Shell (500g)
5: Shell (500g)
6: Shell (500g)
7: Pearl (1k)
8: Pearl (1k)
9: Big pearl (5k)
10: Note in a bottle (Memory clue)]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games