Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Kuzuhamon turned around then disappeared and re appeared and was about to knee matt but was hit by his cannon knocking her on the ground as matt flew in the air "I hate you for what you have done to rose you destroyed her and hosted her body" Kuzuhamon got up and smiled "MAGNA ROCKETS" A large amount of rocket hit kuzuhamon then she waas he from a shot from the cannon. After the cannon and rockets broke off MagnaGarurumon's hands were free so he dashed down and grabbed kuzuhamon's shoulder's and shot the two cannons on his chest destroying kuzuhamon but breaking off the chest piece of magnagarurumon "Lets go to drive city" Lopmon and terriermon jumped on matt's shoulder as they headed to drive city
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:41 pm

(Enter from East Data Ocean)

From above the skies a blazing like opens up, releasing two figures to fall from the skies above. Kenshin and Plue scream as they come closer to the gear littered earth below. Plue quickly evolves into MetalGreymon, flying them down at a much safer pace.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Kenshin says, "Wow! Thanks Plue, don't know what I would do without you!!"

"Yeah, I know. But still, what do you think happened?" Plue asks, reverting back into Agumon.

"Dunno. Did someone bring us here on purpose?" Kenshin wonders, as the two begin to ponder how they got there. The two are oblivious to the snow thing watching them from afar.

Kenshin Yuki

akles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:56 pm

(From east data ocean)
Akles fell from the sky in a half asleep. Gabumon smiled as digivolved into metalgarurumon and caught his tamer. Akles smiled as he repositioned himself on his digimon,"Thanks."
Metalgarurumon smirked,"No problem.. So.. where now."
Akles shrugged,"I think we should find kenshin."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:51 am

Plue's nose begins to sniffle. "I smell something."

Kenshin turns to his faithful companion. "What do you smell?"

"It's kinda like snow...which is strange because it's too hot here for such a thing." Plue says, still smelling the scent. "There's also the scent of Gilamesh."

"You can smell snow?" Kenshin finds that fact a little weird. The two are unable to see a giant black hand reaching out for them. Kenshin turns around in time to see it, and grabs Plue to join out of the way. The two roll over the gear littered earth, crashing into a giant one. Kenshin's back feels a great amount of pain from the impact, parts of his bones growing tiny bits of cracks.

Kenshin coughs up blood from the pain, then sees the thing that attacked them; standing before the two nakama is Milleniummon.

Kenshin Yuki

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:39 am

"You again!?" Kenshin growls under his breath, still in pain from the crash. He rolls over once more to dodge a second strike for him from the giant monster. Milleniummon destroys a part of the structure with his strike, forcing the earth around them to shake.

"I will kill you both!!" The virus Digimon fires its Mugen Cannons at Kenshin. Kenshin, still injured, leaps out of the way.

The angered tamer glares at him. "Hey stop! You're gonna ruin the landscape with your attacks!!"

"What do you care?! You're nothing more than a human!" Milleniummon roars at him, aiming his cannons at him once more.

Plue leaps out from his arms standing in front of Kenshin. "Kenshin, turn me into Natsu!"

"Mugen Cannon!!"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 am

"Zettai Reido Punch!" A voice shouts, as Milleniumon's left leg is frozen solid. The Ultimate Digimon cringes in shock as he tilts to the side just as the cannons fire off. The blast destroys another segment of the area, ruining the landscape once more.

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:10 am

Richter stood on an unusually large gear with Patamon, and observed the battle that was taking place.
"Should we help them, Patamon?"
"I don't know...I guess it's up to you!"
"Sure."
Richter flipped off the side of the gear, and landed on a slightly smaller gear, which was a greyish color, unlike the green gear they were standing on. He made his way down the gears, and eventually came upon Milleniumon and the Tamer. Milleniumon's swayed towards him, and fired. Richter backflipped out of the way of the blast, and had to repeatedly perform cartwheels to the side to escape the blast.
"What a nice workout!" He laughed as he was dodging for his life.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:30 am

Milleniummon opens his mouth, forming a black ball there for his dimension creating. "I'll get rid of you quickly; Time Unlimited!!"

Kenshin places his hand over his Digiwatch, his Digisoul already charged around the hand. "Digisoul Charge! Overdrive!!"

"Agumon Shinka!!" A beam of light shoots out from the watch, penetrating Plue's body. His body transforms, becoming that of his final level evolution. "WarGreymon!!"

"Get him, WarGreymon!!" Kenshin cheers on, as Natsu the WarGreymon flies towards Milleniummon.

"Gaia Force!!" He throws a ball of earth and fire at the pocket dimension, destroying it before it could reach that other person. The attack also thaws Milleniumon's leg free.

'I wonder, who did that anyway?' Kenshin asks himself, then remembers the other guy there. 'Did he do that?'

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:03 am

He flipped one last time, and landed smoothly on his feet. He saw the Wargreymon destroy the pocket Dimension, and he got an idea.
"I wonder...would that work?"
Richter whispered into Patamon's ear, who flew up by milleniumon's cannon, and fired a boom bubble into the cannon. Patamon quickly flew back to Richter. Richter lowered his voice so that no one could hear him.
"If this works, than that boom bubble will jam millenuimon's cannon, and blow him up from the inside!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 am

Milleniummon's cannon aims at WarGreymon, not having noticed the tiny child shooting into his cannon. But with an attack as meager as that it would only disable the barrel; a level higher would have destroyed it.

The cannon did not fire at all like stated above, so the other one did. Kenshin pales once more at seeing it ruin another piece of the earth. Natsu places his hands together, and spirals into a Brave Tornado, piercing into the monster's chest. He has little luck getting through though.

Kenshin looks to the other tamer. "You! Can your Digimon evolve yet?"

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Richter laughs out loud, and shakes his head.
"Who needs digivolution to beat this chump? Just have fun with it!"
Nagato climbed onto Milleniumon, and performed a high level martial arts kick to his face, while Patamon took a white powder from Richter's bag, and poured it into Milleniumon's other cannon, the one that hadn't been disabled. Richter then flipped off Milleniumon's face, and kicked him in the shin, giving him a funny, taunting face. He performed repeated backflips, back to his bag.

(The white powder was gunpowder, and Patamon poured half a pound into Milleniumon's cannon, the one that hasn't been disabled. If you aren't familiar with gunpowder....about a tenth of a pound would have blown his cannon up....multiply that by five. BOOM.)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:11 am

(I know all about gunpowder. You learn this stuff from watching Looney Tunes.)
Kenshin stares at the guy in a daze. "This guy...is beating on a Mega..."

As this was happening, Natsu finally pierces through Milleniummon with his Brave Tornado, leaving a wide gaping hole between him. The morbidly injured Digimon falls to his knees, breathing in and out hard. Looking at his opponents, he knows too well that he stands no chance anymore. 'Too injured...'

A dimensional portal opens up behind him, which he leaps into for his escape. Kenshin breaths a sigh of relief now that his persistant foe has left the building. "That was close..."

As Kenshin says this, a white image looks at him from behind a gear.

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 am

Richter laughs, but is cut short when he notices the white image, which it appeared that Kenshin had not noticed. He flipped repeatedly, and was behind the white figure in a matter of seconds. He asked the white figure one question.
"Who are you?"
Patamon just sat there, wondering what was going on behind the gear.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Kenshin turns around to where the white image is, as a Yukidarumon comes out from behind the gear. "So you finally noticed me."

"Who are you?" Kenshin asks the snow 'man'.

"My name is Erza, a Yukidarumon." The Digimon says, walking closer to Kenshin.

"Erza? That's a weird name for a guy like you." Kenshin states, laughing at the end. Natsu scratches his chin. "Uh, Kenshin-"

"I'm a woman." At this Kenshin's jaw drops. He really had no idea.

Kenshin Yuki

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Richter bellowed out in laughter, and patted Kenshin on the shoulder.
"It happens to everyone...trust me."
Richter walked off with Patamon, shouting to Kenshin before he left.
"Well, I gotta go, and remember, it doesn't take a mega to beat a mega!"
Richter took off laughing into the distance.

[Exit, Richter, Patamon, to Factorial Town.]
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games