Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:45 pm
I don't want to grow old.

Hehe, nice. About the masouse thing. I really don't make you blush? sad That's disappointing. I guess we just joke around like that too much for it to be embarrassing or whatever anymore. *shrug* Still kinda sad though razz

And whoever said that you make them too happy was on crack. That's like...the point of having a boyfriend. Just to have someone who can always make you happy, no matter what. That's why I keep my boy around wink

User ImageUser Image
Won't you let me, won't you let me explode?
IN A KARAOKE SUPERNOVA, YEAH!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:47 pm
Dammie-kins
Not really Im use to anoo but you and tour seem to get to me I cant explain it but you guys are the ones that make me blush and so on and so forth.

whoa, really? redface sweatdrop i dunno what to say.... whee heart  

scintillio

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:48 pm
Its not that you dont make me blush its thta im just really comfortable around you for some reason and I dont know why exactly

0,o

Argh I hate having to go through emotions knowing what you guys go through (girls)

-im currently single but there's one girl that I like but she doesnt even like treat me like a normal boy she picks on me :'(-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:49 pm
Anochaa
That's like...the point of having a boyfriend. Just to have someone who can always make you happy, no matter what. That's why I keep my boy around wink

Exactly~ cool  

scintillio

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:52 pm

Hehe, she probably likes you wink I used to pick on boys that I liked. In kinda a playful way. I think that's why I never really had a boyfriend before. I was always just "one of the guys." Maybe that's what I've become with you too, Dammie eek That would be mildly depressing :XP: Er...just because I thought that I finally broke the cycle of the always the friend thing sweatdrop I do enjoy my role of friend though, so yay ^^

And yeah, you can't complain about emotions until you've gone through PMS razz That's like a rollercoaster of...of...of something I can't even accurately put into words.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:52 pm
Dammie-kins
Its not that you dont make me blush its thta im just really comfortable around you for some reason and I dont know why exactly

0,o

Argh I hate having to go through emotions knowing what you guys go through (girls)

-im currently single but there's one girl that I like but she doesnt even like treat me like a normal boy she picks on me :'(-

;3; aw---well, some girls do that...*although i havent done that since i was in like, 1st grade---

but he could take it! >_> he was a self-proclamed genius and smart alek... xd (but enough about me)

Women can act so wierd and flakey sometimes, i dont even know what to say... sweatdrop  

scintillio

scintillio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:55 pm
Anochaa
And yeah, you can't complain about emotions until you've gone through PMS razz That's like a rollercoaster of...of...of something I can't even accurately put into words.

*shivers* -__- all i do is cry when i have that...>__< its so blasted annoying xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:58 pm
Im not really the type of guy to classify anyone as just friends.... I dont know why though I just allways thought of someone could be one or the other because of my last gf

ARGH THIS GIRL IS SO CONFUSING >.<

Quote:
dameon1888: Megan you make me smile
orligirl73: i know it
orligirl73: lol
dameon1888: now is that a good or bad thing 0,0
orligirl73: wut ever floats ur boat
dameon1888: Argh your not helping my sneaky way of finding things outdameon1888: You put me in awe and perplex me at the same time
dameon1888: Thats a good achievment megan ^_^
orligirl73: im just that good

Its so confusing *puts head in lap* Im so lost >.<  

Dameon the -V-

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:00 pm

*cough* I don't know what to tell you about that, but you're so on my buddylist now razz

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Dammie-kins
Im not really the type of guy to classify anyone as just friends.... I dont know why though I just allways thought of someone could be one or the other because of my last gf

Quote:
dameon1888: Argh your not helping my sneaky way of finding things outdameon1888: You put me in awe and perplex me at the same timedameon1888: Thats a good achievment megan ^_^

lol she reminds me of my cousin who used to tease THE HELL outta me---

im sure she likes you like Ano said.. 3nodding  

scintillio

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:01 pm
Czarinas Knife
Dammie-kins
Not really Im use to anoo but you and tour seem to get to me I cant explain it but you guys are the ones that make me blush and so on and so forth.

whoa? what did i miss? lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:03 pm
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
Dammie-kins

whoa? what did i miss? lol.

Dammie said that we make him blush~ 3nodding lol  

scintillio

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:05 pm
Dammie-kins

Quote:
dameon1888: Argh your not helping my sneaky way of finding things outdameon1888: You put me in awe and perplex me at the same time

no offense
but
i don't like the sound of her stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:05 pm
lol your you actually missed alot but no worries I can catch you up *smiles and goes over to hug tour*

Damn rationality
*bangs head against the ground*
T,T

Im steadily starting to think she doesnt...

Argh man im having horrible luck with girls ~,~  

Dameon the -V-

scintillio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 pm
tourniquetsmile
Dammie-kins

Quote:

no offense
but
i don't like the sound of her stare

*scowls with her* stare  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games