Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty and Lyra arrived back in their original compartment and checked on their owls. "Yep, I knew it, Rasey's asleep. How's Cadrion, Lyra?" Kitty looked at Princess, "What kind of owl is Nickademus?"

"Cadrion's doing ok. I think he's getting a bit restless though." Lyra watched as the situation with Tabby unfolded. "If anyone knows what to do Kitty, it's probably you. You're a seventh year aren't you?" She watched with wonder as the spell stopped the bleeding. "See, you did fine. I'm not sure I've learned that spell yet. Why don't you take Tabby somewhere quiet and I'll let Cardion out so he can fly around the compartment for a few minutes if Princess doesn't mind. I can meet up with you again after that."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:34 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty and Lyra arrived back in their original compartment and checked on their owls. "Yep, I knew it, Rasey's asleep. How's Cadrion, Lyra?" Kitty looked at Princess, "What kind of owl is Nickademus?"

"Nickademus is a beautiful white snowy owl." Princess responded. "Guess he was happy with the treats I gave him when we boarded the Hogwart's express this Morning. He is sleeping soundly." Princes then looked to Lyra as she began to speak again. "No I don't mind go ahead Lyra, I hate to see beautiful birds cooped up all day." Princess gave her friend a sweet smile and went to go sit down. "hmmm I wonder if we will see the trolley witch again--I am getting hungry."  

GeorgesPrincess

cazziegal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:47 pm
*Cazzie boards the train tentatively...*

Ummm.... hi?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm
"Hi" Princess cheerily welcomes the timid Gryffindor student into the compartment. "Come on in, my name is Princess, and this is Lyra a good friend of mine." She motions towards Lyra to the new student.

"Do you need help with your trunk or anything? Let us know if you want some help okay? What is your name?"

GeorgesPrincess

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:25 pm
"Hello. Do you mind if we close the compartment door for a few minutes so that I can let Cadrion out? Last time I let him out on the train he almost attacked someone. He seems to be in a better mood this time, and I wouldn't let him attack either of you anyway, but I don't want him to get into that crowded compartment and then freak out. He can be a bit tempermental." biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:45 pm
FearlessDare
Fearless blushed as she heard what Zack said. "It was a bit embarrassing when I thought back to when we were starting... We were like so... " She trailed off trying to find an adjective. She glanced at Zack.

[[I'm home!]]

"We were just so attracted to each other! Even though neither of us really showed it, we could both feel it. Yup!" Said Zack, finishing Fearless's sentence. He gave her a warm smile, and fidgeted with her fingers.

signs_of_zack

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:15 pm
"Oh no, he attacked someone??" Princess gasped at the comment. She thought maybe Nickademus could be of some help to Lyra's owl, Cadrion. "Do you think hanging out with Nickademus would be a good positive thing for Cadrion or does he tend to fly solo?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:16 am
Lyra chuckled at Princess's reaction. "Not quite. He ALMOST attacked someone." She considered Princess's suggestion. "Maybe. I think Cadrion is a lot like me; that's why we like each other and get on so well. He enjoys flying solo, but also likes a bit of company sometimes. I think it might do him good to hang out with Nickademus; he seems very sweet. Maybe I could actually bring him to the common room now and then if he becomes a bit more friendly."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:20 pm
cazziegal
*Cazzie boards the train tentatively...*

Ummm.... hi?

Ann tackle glomps cazzie, "HULLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO THERE!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm
Twyla is suddenly awoken from her sleep in her empty compartment by a loud thudding of bodies! She quickly jumped up and opened her compartment door. While going to step out, she fell over two bodies. One she recognized as crazy Ann and the other a new person to her.
“ow…”
she rubbed her head while laying with her back on the ground.

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:49 pm
Tabby507
"Somewhere quieter would be nice stressed ."

Kitty help Tabby up and into a nearby empty compartment. She sat down next to Tabby, "Do you want me to go ask the Trolley Wtich for something? Water, maybe?" Kitty burst into giggles as they both watched Ann tackle glomp Cazzie outside the compartment. "Or maybe we should ask Ann if she'd go, since I doubt that'd use much of her energy."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:35 pm
Giggles and says in agreement " idon't think so eithr mybe you should ask her. And yes i think something like water would be better that choclate frogs becuz if i've got a concussion i don't think......" Tabby trails off and falls asleep on kitty's shoulder  

Tabby507

Selene_Death_Dealear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm
I, Selene of Gryffindor, is present and accounted for on the Hogwarts Express!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:31 pm
"Excellent, let me go and get Nickademus. That way we can introduce them and hopefully they will become fast friends like we did!" Princess gives her a big smile and walks out of the compartment into the corridor, side stepping for the benefit of Ann. Princess follows Ann's movements and sees her *Glomping* a new first year. "Way to get their attention Ann, as well as Scaring the bejezzus out of them." Princess smiles again and laughs at her silly Gryffindor friend and proceeds down the hall to obtain her owl.

GeorgesPrincess

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:42 pm
Ann, who was still hugging Cazzie, looked at Princess with shock, "This is no first year. I mean, yeah she's tiny, but she's actually a year older than I am. Cazzie here has just been quiet, is all." Ann got off the poor dear and helped her up. She looked apologetically at Twyla, "Sooooo sorry!" She picked up the first year and put her upright.

"I is going to make a Trolley run, who wants something? Its my treat!" Ann winked.

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games