Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:21 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Rayne poked her head in through the front doors and blinked. "Hello, everyone!" She smiled warmly as she entered the place. Perhaps it had been too long to stay away. And at the wrong time, too. "I hope I didn't miss too much.." she said to herself, looking around at the new decorations. "Wow..."
"Eep! Rayne-dono!!!" Ronin waved his hands at her cheerfully. "Hope you like the new decorations!! Whaddyah think? Ohhh Ayumi-chan's gonna go to bed by the way"

"Ooh.." Rayne said, concern across her face at the news about Ayumi. "I'm sorry to hear that." She changed her expression and looked about the room at the wonderful display. "I love the decorations-- did you help Ayumi put them up?" A warm smile spread across her face, hiding a bit of her worry.
"Yeah Ayumi-chan and I had much fun putting up the decorations and making snowmen too!" Ronin smiled cheerfulyl then he went up to Rayne and hugged her. "You've been missed dearly, you know?" he knew he missed her very much. He seemed to act like a little child, something like a little brother to Rayne.

Rayne blinked and hugged him back. "As have you all been to me! I missed being here.." A small tear slid half way down her cheek, before she wiped it away and let go of Ronin, smiling. "I brought souveniers for you." Pulling out of her pocket was a small sheathed dagger. Rayne unsheathed the dagger and the blade looked like ice, but it was really a crystal material with some writing that wrote 'Ronin' vertically. "I thought you'd like it. I have souveniers for Ayumi, Glane, Kat, and Mikey, too. But I'm not sure if I can grab a hold of them quite yet." She smiled, sheathing the dagger, and handed it to Ronin.
"Wow!! It's so pretty! Thank you Rayne-dono!! It's so pretty!" he took the sheathed dagger and stuck it in one of his belt loops on his pants. "I....I wish I could get you a present but...I'm poor and have no money." He looked down in shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:25 pm
Rayne chuckled softly and shook her head immediately. "No, Ronin. You don't have to..." She smiled and looked into his face after pulling up his chin gently with her finger. "I'm fine without gifts. I can promise you that." Her smile grew a bit before she spun around her arms outstretched. "Ah! I can't believe that it's almost New Year's..."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:30 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne chuckled softly and shook her head immediately. "No, Ronin. You don't have to..." She smiled and looked into his face after pulling up his chin gently with her finger. "I'm fine without gifts. I can promise you that." Her smile grew a bit before she spun around her arms outstretched. "Ah! I can't believe that it's almost New Year's..."
"New Year's? Ohhh!! We should have a big celebration with our friends!!!!" Ronin suggested and jumped up immediately. "We could have Ayumi, Glane, and Kat and...wait....who's Mikey?" Ronin asked as he seemed to remember that Rayne mentioned someone named Mikey  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:33 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
"New Year's? Ohhh!! We should have a big celebration with our friends!!!!" Ronin suggested and jumped up immediately. "We could have Ayumi, Glane, and Kat and...wait....who's Mikey?" Ronin asked as he seemed to remember that Rayne mentioned someone named Mikey

"I'm not sure... I've seen him around, but I haven't had the fair time to really introduce myself or to welcome him here." She shrugged and turned to the New Year's suggestion. "We could all watch fireworks on the roof...!" she fantasized, then laughed at herself. "What do you think Ronin? I'll make sure that you have a nice, hot, heaping plate of ramen, no matter the case."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

"I'm not sure... I've seen him around, but I haven't had the fair time to really introduce myself or to welcome him here." She shrugged and turned to the New Year's suggestion. "We could all watch fireworks on the roof...!" she fantasized, then laughed at herself. "What do you think Ronin? I'll make sure that you have a nice, hot, heaping plate of ramen, no matter the case."
"Yay ramen!!!! And fireworks too!!" Ronin cheered and likedt he idea of watching fireworks on top of the roof (while enjoying a nice bowl of ramen). "Yeah that'd be great!! Although....to be honest...I do miss Glane's and Kat's company. Where have they gone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:42 pm
Rayne shrugged sheepishly. "I don't know, Ronin. We'll see them when they come around." She put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Ronin.. We'll have a great time!" A warm smile spread across her face. It was great to have someone like Ronin around.  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:49 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne shrugged sheepishly. "I don't know, Ronin. We'll see them when they come around." She put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Ronin.. We'll have a great time!" A warm smile spread across her face. It was great to have someone like Ronin around.
Ronin smiled and the fact that Rayne was so positive and cheery today made him even happier. "Yay!! We will definitely have a great time here!" Ronin was truly happy to be here in this cafe. It was like his new home, and people like Rayne, Ayumi, Kat, and Glane were much like a family to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:58 pm
Rayne grinned at his expression. "You alright..? What're you thinking about, Ronin?"  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:02 pm
Rayne Hawk
Rayne grinned at his expression. "You alright..? What're you thinking about, Ronin?"
"I was thinknig about how much all of you in the cafe are like a family to me." He looked at Rayne and what he could see was a big sister to him. His grin grew wider as he went to hug her as if for no apparent reason. But he hugged her anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:04 pm
[[Ranye you live!!!!!!!!!I just disappeared for a while...]]

Ayumi couldn't sleep and so she decided to go back downstairs and keep Ronin company. When she entered the cafe she saw Ronin and Ranye-dono, "Ranye-dono!!" She shouted, "HI!!!" She ran up to her and gave her a friendly hug.  

blueroseayumi143

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:05 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
"I was thinknig about how much all of you in the cafe are like a family to me." He looked at Rayne and what he could see was a big sister to him. His grin grew wider as he went to hug her as if for no apparent reason. But he hugged her anyways.

Rayne laughed heartily, hugging him back. "So, am I the big sister to you? How old do you think I am? And how old are you?" She thought the idea of a family must've been in his heart, knowing that his parents, like hers, were long gone. At least he had the memory of one of them, whereas she didn't remember even their voices or their faces, let alone their stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm
"Ayumi!" Rayne yelped, hugging her as well. "It's good to see you guys together like this!"  

Rayne Hawk

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Rayne Hawk
"Ayumi!" Rayne yelped, hugging her as well. "It's good to see you guys together like this!"

[[come to think of it we weren't online all at once and all roleplaying..]]

"I know," she said. "It's wonderful." She glanced from Ronin to Ranye, "I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She asked honestly and innocently and smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Rayne shook her head. "Of course not! We were just talking about New Year's plans, was all. Do you have any ideas?" She felt around her pocket for the souvenier that she had for Ayumi. "Oh, I have something for you..!" From out of her pocket, she pulled out a small sack that held something preciousy, apparently, seeing as Rayne held it with two hands. She dumped a small crystal necklace into her hand from the pouch and handed it to her. Upon the middle crystal, it read 'Ayumi' in fancy writing. "I hope you like it.."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne laughed heartily, hugging him back. "So, am I the big sister to you? How old do you think I am? And how old are you?" She thought the idea of a family must've been in his heart, knowing that his parents, like hers, were long gone. At least he had the memory of one of them, whereas she didn't remember even their voices or their faces, let alone their stories.
"Well I'm just 15 years old" he said in a somewhat childish tone. Despite his real family being long gone, he still keeps them in memory and would never forget about them. And the truth was that he wanted to bring family to Rayne, for he stil lremembered that she's lost her parents and never even knew very much about them. Maybe I was too lucky to be able to remember and even live with my own family...but Rayne-dono wasn't as...fortunate.., he thought as he held onto her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff