Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:33 am
[The inn keeper is supposed to be evil lol twisted She's the enemy. Just warning you Layleeah]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:55 pm
((Layleeah, you can join us anytime you want. ^-^))

Tati looked up, and answered Tai "Some kind of basement." Reaching her hand to touch Kyle, Tati ran her fingers through his soft fur. "I will try to find a way out." she said, moving along the wall.  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:08 pm
Kyle sniffed the air, he could smell Tai,Sarah and Lily too. He purred loudly enough so that Lily and Sarah can hear him. "Kyle! I knew it! That Kyle was a fake." Sarah said smiling. Lily loudly purred back. "Tati, can you see if there's an entrance to get out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:23 pm
[[O.o Oh...! And where is everyone?]]  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 pm
[We're kinda of on the first floor of where all the guest rooms are.]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:31 pm
Tai smiled grimly. "Be careful. The innkeeper is approaching." She stood and strung her bow. Then, she reached behind her head and left a hand fingering an arrow.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:16 am
"Oh my." The inn keeper said when she saw the floor was ruin because Tati fell down. "I apologize for having such weak floors that allow you to fall through. Maybe some tea will help you clam down." She pour the tea into a cup. "Would you like some?" Sarah looked at the tea, it could be poison. "No thank you." She answered. "Please, I insist." The inn keeper said putting the cup near Sarah. Sarah took the cup she was offered but she didn't drink it yet. She looked at Tai as of saying please cause a distraction or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:45 am
"No, but I'll keep looking." Tati answered, running her hand along the wall. As soon as her hand hit the corner and onto a wooden door, Tati leaned back as a painfull shock reared up her leg. Turning, she could make out the outline of a man with a club. "Whoa!" she cursed as she moved out of the way as the club came down again. Throwing punches, she ended up in a bloody fight with the man. Once he was down on the ground, she pulled out her knife and cut him cleanly across his neck. He didn't move again.  

horselvr1010

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:37 am
[[Ok, thanks.]]

Saki looked around, then finally realized her room was on the ground floor. She walked over to the stairs, and was careful not to make eye contact with the owner as she walked past her. She began jogging down the stairs, until she reached the lobby, once again, and walked over to where htee guest rooms were.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 pm
Grimacing, Tai strung her bow pointing it at the innkeeper's neck. "The princess does not want it. You should listen." She moved closer slowly, the point now an inch from her neck. "What is your goal here?" She began probing for emotions from the woman with her Emphatics.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:51 pm
"Wall." Tati said loudly, as she ran smack into a stone wall. Finding the exit again, she left the dark room and entered a barely lit hallway. Keeping low, as to avoid any contact with booby traps, Tati finally ended up in a different room where she ran into another person that she didn't recognize. The person was a girl, who looked sort of lost. Rubbing her head where a bruise was already forming, Tati opened her eyes to look at whoever she had run into.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:50 pm
Lily took the cup from Sarah's hand and poured it on the grass. The grass seem to be burning from the acid. "I knew it was poisoned." Sarah looked at the poison eating away the grass. "Oh my." said the inn keeper Emma. "I didn't know it was poison and please don't aim that thing at me. You can really hurt someone with that, you know." The inn keeper said in an innocent voice.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:00 pm
Tai laughed, but without humor. "Silly me. This is a weapon?" She mimicked Emma's innocent voice, before it changed back into a steely, emotionless sound. "I know. Now, tell us everything you know."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Tati excused herself, then ran into the room, sliding to a stop behind the inn keeper. Pulling her knife to the innkeepers throat, she nodded at Tai.  

horselvr1010

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:25 pm
Tai slowly lowered her bow, not taking her eyes off the innkeeper. "Where is your husband? And what purpose do you have?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff