Submit

How many dreams have you had with L?
  None T_T
  Only 1
  2 or more
View Results

ghost_gurl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:47 am
I was in school and at lunch L came down and sat next to me, I did a double take then noticed several other characters were there as well. We both walked to class together and some jerks from my school pushed him down a hill. Light ended up bieng really popular with the girls in my school while everybody stayed away from L because he was a bit odd to them. I woke up after that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:08 pm
Okay this is a really wierd dream i had a couple nights ago.

Alright I was L and we were all in a hotel/nightclub and of course we were talking about how Light could be Kira ((and as always Mr. Yagami has to argue and make a huge deal about it)). Since Mr. Yagami was being complicated I ((L)) decided to do a test.
And we did.
We brought Einstein back from the dead and put him and Light in a room together with me in it. I asked them, "If a tree falls and no ones around to hear it...then what sound does it make."
Einstein began foaming at the mouth and fell over dead from stress in the mind while Light simply sat there and said, "Wow thats a stupid question L coming from you." I was then positive that he was Kira, Light got angry and threatened us all. We freaked cuz he ran off, so me and Mr. Yagami chased after him. Well we made it to the courtyard but it was all mayhem!!! The police somehow found out the Light was Kira and came in with a swat team and began shooting everywhere with machine guns and AK 47's. I ditch Yagami and hide behind a bush...well what the hell Light was hiding there too. So we become friends suddenly and make a run for the beach outside of the hotel, jump in and act like it was a suicide attempt. Okay so we're floating there looking at each other when suddenly a police dude dives into the water and steals Light, I'm like,"NOOOOOOOO!!!" and swim to the surface. For some reason the seasons changed within that second and it was now winter. Blood, ice, snow and stuff were all over the ground. And there Light was, sitting on the dock being watched by the now fishing police guy. Well i swim over and tie his line to one of the wooden poles of the dock, tug on it to make him thinks he's got a fish and it worked. So while he was trying to get the ''fish'' i swim over and save Light. Well it's suddenly summer time again and i ask Light, "Did you make all of this happen??"
Light gave me the wierdest evil snicker I have ever seen, takes out the death note and shows me a name.....it was L's. I suddenly felt my heart stop.....and then i woke up O_O.

Wierdest dream ever!!!  

Greyverse

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 pm
I hate/love having dreams where you can feel a part of yourself almost as if it were real, although it's never a good thing to feel oneself dieing.

I had a nightmare last time I slept, since I don't know if I should call it yesterday or this morning anymore, and I think L was in it but I didn't want to remember the dream so I forgot. D: It's been a long time since I've been able to remember a dream and have any character in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:07 am
I've been alone all my life...User Image

I have quite weird dreams with L in them. Last night, It was the usual with L. He was chained to Raito, and they were still investigating the Kira case....well, Raito was getting jealous of a strawberry lollipop that L had in his mouth, and he took it out of his mouth to see what he would do...Lets just say that when he popped it into his mouth L became the perfect seme he is...and Raito enjoyed every minute of it XD Misa walked in about halfway, and fainted, drooling at the hottness of the scene, and Ryuk and Rem decided to play cards...weird, but I liked it biggrin

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:42 pm
Last night I finally had a dream about L...and not just L on a poster this time. ^^
L was sitting in a chair across from me and he was talking to me. It was kind of weird because he was quoting "Catcher in the Rye" at me. Not quoting exactly...he was talking like he would normally, but the words he was saying were from "Catcher in the Rye." If that makes sense...
Anyway, he was 'reciting' the part where the main character in "Catcher in the Rye" is staying with one of his old teachers who tells him that he is, "riding a fall of some kind," meaning that he's pretty much going crazy. (Fantastic thing to have somebody tell you, huh?)
Once L was done telling me this, he patted me on the head. I don't really remember how I reacted...I can't remember many of my dreams anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:31 pm
This is why daydreams FTW.

I've never had a DN dream dream, I'ma still waiting.

You all have some weird dreams.  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:46 pm
CyanideCherub

Yup!! and I'm proud of it blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:52 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub

And why not! Dreams are awesome.  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:55 pm
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub

yup! specially if they have both hot smexy boy sex and the uber hot L XD (oh god, fangirling much XD oh well, i get to do that with L)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub

yup! specially if they have both hot smexy boy sex and the uber hot L XD (oh god, fangirling much XD oh well, i get to do that with L)

Oh noes. L smexyness I can fully understand. He is quirky, but LxL. The Cyanide does not like that pairing.  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:59 pm
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub

Oh noes. L smexyness I can fully understand. He is quirky, but LxL. The Cyanide does not like that pairing.

I LOOOVE that pairing. L can be either seme or uke...and he makes a sexy seme and a cute uke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:58 am
i had a dream where L called me brother. and that i chose to rescue light and mis ro their cells then he puched me and told me that if i do that i might die and that he didnt want that . .......... weird huh sweatdrop xd  

prenta

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:32 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub
Lady Katsuki-sama
CyanideCherub

I LOOOVE that pairing. L can be either seme or uke...and he makes a sexy seme and a cute uke

I guess could, possibly, maybe, almost, but not quite agree with you on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:37 pm
Oh-ho-ho. L featured in one of my dreams last night, if only for a couple of seconds.

Near , Matt and Mello turned quite a bit though.

The whole dream took place on a nice boat an ocean liner for some obscure reason too.

And I spent most the time looking for Near (not sure why, the dream wasn't too clear about that).

Yeah, it was kinda odd.  

Piffle Inna Box

Ruuche

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Piffle Inna Box
Oh-ho-ho. L featured in one of my dreams last night, if only for a couple of seconds.

Near , Matt and Mello turned quite a bit though.

The whole dream took place on a nice boat an ocean liner for some obscure reason too.

And I spent most the time looking for Near (not sure why, the dream wasn't too clear about that).

Yeah, it was kinda odd.

that's interesting...I wonder where near went? XD

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items