View Results

ScottyQuick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Shuzo-Chan
I don't really know..
But he did say he might fall for Misa in one of the books.

But I Don't Like Misa.

She's Stupid.
    Who was the first person to discover that Light was Kira? Misa was. She found out before L. So really, she isn't all that stupid. I admit that she don't have much of an active role later on in the series, but she's not dumb.

HOW then did Misa find out? She used the Shinigami eyes - that proves nothing of her intelligence. L had to use his brain, and he was closer than Misa EVER would have gotten if she has to user HER brain. mad
    I don't really believe that using the Shinigami eyes makes her any dumber. It's a tool and she used it well and found Light. For a girl who isn't trained in capturing criminals, like how L was, I think she did pretty good.

And also, she did cover up her tracks after finding Light and all that with the videos.

Finally, someone who thinks like me.
People, Misa and Matsuda are VERY intelligent. Matsuda's what, 25? And already an NPA officer, probably trustworthy and high ranking considering how the chief has brought him home for supper. Misa is also in show business, where NOBODY is dumb, and she is also mentally tough, not giving in even when she hadn't had water in days.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 pm
Laraeli
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Shuzo-Chan
I don't really know..

But I Don't Like Misa.

She's Stupid.
    Who was the first person to discover that Light was Kira? Misa was. She found out before L. So really, she isn't all that stupid. I admit that she don't have much of an active role later on in the series, but she's not dumb.

HOW then did Misa find out? She used the Shinigami eyes - that proves nothing of her intelligence. L had to use his brain, and he was closer than Misa EVER would have gotten if she has to user HER brain. mad
    I don't really believe that using the Shinigami eyes makes her any dumber. It's a tool and she used it well and found Light. For a girl who isn't trained in capturing criminals, like how L was, I think she did pretty good.

And also, she did cover up her tracks after finding Light and all that with the videos.

People, Misa and Matsuda are VERY intelligent. Matsuda's what, 25? And already an NPA officer, probably trustworthy and high ranking considering how the chief has brought him home for supper. Misa is also in show business, where NOBODY is dumb, and she is also mentally tough, not giving in even when she hadn't had water in days.
    I think I like you. XD

I also think that Misa is more of a tragic character than a villain, like Light is. She only wants Light's love so she does all these things to make him happy. But she never does get that love. D: (*cough cough* *pimp pimp*)

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Aeonfan96

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:33 pm
near <3 theyd look so cute together  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 pm
hmm... all Misa wanted was for love to be exchanged with Raito
but she doesn't get that... poor girl...
she has been pretty much blinded by love
and would actually do anything it takes to make Raito happy
even if it costs her life... so she was a tool in this cat and mouse fight
but wouldn't have been better if at least ONE female character
wasn't so dunce?! I mean... most all the men in the series were intelligent
and stuff! GAHHH!!! D;

xX_Elysium_Xx

Battosaika

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:00 pm
No one!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 pm
It would be easier to pair him up with someone had Kira not won.  

Vlair Nitefell

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:50 am
Vlair Nitefell
It would be easier to pair him up with someone had Kira not won.

I know that issue was going to come sooner or later. This is just one of my little "what ifs" that I brought up here for fun. I brought it up here because on the A/M/C, I'd just get a bunch of flamers, n00bs, and people who are just watching/reading Death Note because it's popular. Here, I know that my topics, even stupid ones like this one can be appreciated and intelligently discussed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:52 am
L Lawliet
Laraeli
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Shuzo-Chan
I don't really know..

But I Don't Like Misa.

She's Stupid.

I think I like you. XD

I also think that Misa is more of a tragic character than a villain, like Light is. She only wants Light's love so she does all these things to make him happy. But she never does get that love. D: (*cough cough* *pimp pimp*)

Someone who shares opinions with me too. You know, I just re-read volume 6, and I realized that Misa is a pretty sharp girl and maybe wouldn't be someone whom L would get irritated with because of lack of intelligence. After all, she was able to fool Higuchi into admitting he was the (third) Kira, and led L's team in to capturing him. She also managed to outwit Mogi by switching clothes with her nurse friend.

So maybe, if she weren't so dedicated to Light, Misa might have been a nice girl for L.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Dark Phoenix Force

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:04 pm
i dunno. I once read this really good fic with LxMisa but thats only "in the eye of the beholder" kinda. it'd have to be someone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:28 pm
Me, duhhhhh.
:]
Haha. I'm not that smart.
Anyways;
Light or Matsuda.
Light cause he's one sexy genius - and they're like the same yet so different. Perfect pairing.
Matsuda cause they just look cute together. I dunno. Somewhere between his stupidity and L's genius, they might start doing each other. Ya never know.  

Candyc0ated

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:30 pm
*reads other responses*
Misa's okay. She's smart. But she's dumb. She's pretty much the same as all of us, so we can't just put her off for being dedicated to Light and all. However, I really doubt that L, "pervert" that he is, would want a clingy girl hanging onto him 24/7.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:25 pm
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet
Laraeli
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite

I think I like you. XD

Someone who shares opinions with me too. You know, I just re-read volume 6, and I realized that Misa is a pretty sharp girl and maybe wouldn't be someone whom L would get irritated with because of lack of intelligence. After all, she was able to fool Higuchi into admitting he was the (third) Kira, and led L's team in to capturing him. She also managed to outwit Mogi by switching clothes with her nurse friend.

So maybe, if she weren't so dedicated to Light, Misa might have been a nice girl for L.
    Oh yeah, there is that part too! So see, Misa does do stuff in the series. XD;

Akane_UFG: Another great MisaxL fic is Rewrite. <3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:30 pm
i think noone really cuz u no...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:38 pm
he looks better with light yeah un 4laugh  

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Mera1506

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:57 pm
Well even though I find Misa annoying as hell in one episode he did say he could fall for her.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff