Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
What are your opinon about Draco being EEEVVVIIILLL or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
yes
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no
56%
 56%  [ 23 ]
maybe
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 41

sadensilk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:52 am
wendy_moon
Draco's not evil, he's just a brat in all the right ways. ^^

true true...a hot brat but a brat none the less  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:02 am
Draco's not evil. He's just been brought up to be like that. I mean, his father is a ~deatheater~, how could he not be influenced? He is a brat, yes that is true but he's not evil. It's just like people who's parents read lots are more likely to read a lot, people who's parents smoke....ect. He's been brought up to see that thats right and thats how he should be.

....He's too hot to be evil.  

Fallen2angel

.[P!nky].

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:47 pm
I think hes a good person at heart really xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:44 pm
I don't think Draco is evil. I think that with Harry's view of him being very biased, we don't get to see much of what he is really like. He seems to be a bit of a smartass at times, but he's not evil.  

sekushinonyanko

Ahari

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:21 pm
wendy_moon
Draco's not evil, he's just a brat in all the right ways. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am
yeah draco's not evil hes just striving to please his b*****d of a father...and actually i am sorta glad that the two werent friends to begin with. since the hate just makes all the lil fangirls squeal even more when the two get together. but back on topic hes not evil hes just confused and misunderstood. he seeks the love and attention that his parents never gave him as a child(or so i assume). the only malicious part about him is that he seeks it in unhealthy ways...such as becoming the ringleader of the slytherin nasties, or making fun of ron harry hermione etcetera.i even read a fanfic once that insinuated that dracos father molested and raped him as a kid.to me that seems entirely possible. so to anyone who thinks he is evil,with luicious malfoy crammed up his a**, he has every right to be. but yeah thats just me.
-alex  

pooof_ur_gone

Nakoko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, all in all I believe Draco is very badass.
He's also extremely cool and not as evil as his father. He's bratty in all the right ways, he is.
<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:22 pm
I don't think he's evil. For pretty much the same reasons as you. Also, he didn't kill Albus. Snape did. He had the chance, but never did, which leads me to believe that he was only following what his family's bidding. Maybe I'm wrong. And maybe I'm not making much sense. But that's my two cents.  

Monkie Chese

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:35 pm
I like him better in teh fanfictions than in the books. -laughs- I don't like wimpy-draco. I like cool-collected-evil-draco-who's-secretly-good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:11 pm
I agree with most everyone on here. He's just brought up that way... stupid father figure-ness. I mean, honestly. What's a kid to do when "daddy's" a deatheater? I think him trying to emmulate his father's actions actually proves that he's not evil, because he's trying to make Lucius happy. In any case, maybe it is all Ron's fault. ^_^ Harry/Draco here I come!  

severelyconfused111

.[P!nky].

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:59 pm
I really don't think he is. I think Draco is pressured to be evil but deep down inside he isn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:48 pm
I don't think he's evil...I think he was just raised by evil people.  

Puckster

Ichigo Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:32 pm
He's not evil, he's just pretending.
He's been brought up in a pureblood home and expected to act a certain way within the eyes of the public, so of course he's gonna act like a snot, because that's what is expected. he's supposed to act holier-than-thou. that and since his father is a death eater, he will be expected to act as such.
He's not evil, he's just not allowed to act like himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:12 pm
i truthfully think that Draco is trying to play 'bad boy' for his father. because his fater's all evil and stuff.
if he were brought up with a different family he probably would've been a nice kid.  

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

Yoshikuni-Miharu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:28 am
I agree. Draco is most definately good. I'm constantly telling that to me friends and they're always like "just give it up Yosh, he's not good, he's evil" and I'm always like "noooooo."

He is good, I will not give up until I'm proven right! Lol. He may seem bad, but taht's just how he was raised. I mena, come on! He couldn't kill Dumbledore! He's obviously not evil.

General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff