Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Kumi looked down for several minutes, and then reached back, and undid her bandages. She had her eyes closed for a few seconds and then opened her eyes.

They were a rare color. They were indeed, white, but they had a purple, laveder tint to the edges.

She stared ahead quietly, feeling slightly nervous showing her blind eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:32 pm
he thought they were beautiful and ran his cold fingers across her warm cheek " You,... you're beautiful" he said this in a soft, quiet tone, as if keeping it more of a secret between the two of them, then he remembered the others in his room and withdrew his hands quickly " you and your sister look alot alike" he gave a smile, trying to recover from his moment of weakness (( gtg for tonight, school tomorrow soI wont be on 4 a while))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:41 pm
Kumi blushed faintly when she felt his hands on her cheek, and when she heard him call her beautiful.

She looked down and swallowed nervously. She then smiled trying to think of how her sister might look now.

"Thankyou..."she whispered."But I don't think I could be as pretty as she was..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:31 pm
Lena sat on top of her hands, feeling a little awkward. She took the knife Nich had given her out of her pocket and held it out to him. "I'm trying to stop." She didn't want to feel that kind of pain any longer.

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:32 am
Nich smiled.... He somehow had that art to him... He could tell things before he knew them for sure. He always told people that he was a good judge of character... But he knew otherwise. It was probably zach's fault.

"I knew that already.... but now your confident enough to give up the advantage on your. Thats a good sign you know."

He stood and walked across the room to her and took his knife back with a flourish.... Though callassed and worn his fingers were actually very nimble from being a drummer for the better part of his life... and he spun the knife between them with ease. Realizing the apparent danger of diddling with a knife in a room full of depressed kids he deccided to reurn it to its holster on his belt.

He sat on the desk beside this new girl and asked "what made you want to quit?"

The blind girl unerved him, but he felt as if he already knew her a little bit... and he winked at her even though she couldnt see it... somehow he hoped she felt it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Jense gave thought to giving up cutting, but he wouldn't, that's just what Dr. Gray wanted him to do, he wanted him to break into a million peices and become a prep. He wouldn't and he was going to try to get this point across to them. " Why quit at all? I mean come on, if we really want to get out of this place we can't stop being ourselves, ya' know? Thats what's suposed to happen here, we break until we're little preppie punks" he said this in complete seriousness though it didn't sound like it. Nothing ever really did when it came from his mouth.  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 am
Ghost looked down sadly, listening to Jense silently. She laced her hand gently ontop of his and turned her head to face his voice.

"I...know what your saying...but, they're just trying to help..."she spoke softly, and timidly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:00 pm
"What do all of you thinkof me? Am i a preppy punk because i dont cut myself?"

Nich had hoped to stir up some thought with that one, and he believed he had. He hated the shrinks her just as much as Jense, but he also knew that the way his new freinds were living wasnt right at all. They deserved to be happy.

Ghost, he didnt particularly like the nickname, hed had one once. He had been electrocuted so badly once that the hair fell off his arm and it twitched for about half a year at random, it still got a little sore near microwaves, and for that he'd been named shockboy... creative i know

He smiled at the blind girl, she was an odd one to be sure, but he liked her. Just not how her vacant unseeing eyes seemed to be looking at him.

(( the whole story about the nickname is true btw))  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:24 pm
Ghost looked straight ahead and frowned.

"Your not a preppy punk..."she whispered."You were brought here for a reason just like the rest of us..." she sighed. "We're all stuck here...so...please dont yell..."she pleaded softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:32 pm
"its probably your ears sweety, but i wasnt yelling. Maybe i just have a commanding voice, but i think we all agree it would be unwise to yell."

Nich smiled, these people were truly foreign to leaderly influence. He didnt like to think of himself that way too often, but it was hard to run from the truth, he'd just met these people and yet he somehow felt responsible for their safety and happiness.

"I can understand the pain of being blind, but that doesnt seem to bother you horribly, why are you dissatisfied with life?"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 pm
Ghost swallowed nervously and pulled her feet up from the floor, wrapping her arms gently around her knees and sighed, her eyes now full of sadness.

"My parents...they...used to always beat me...endlessly..."she whispered sadly. "They would torture me, and hurt me...for fun most of the time..."she sighed shakily."And then they sold me off to another couple...I really thought I was free...but the torture was even worse there..."she covered her face shakily."I wanted nothing more than to die..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:58 pm
Jense gave a shaky smile, he was kind of happy to have a comeback to him being a preppy punk " I mean those of us who cut ourselves now, and didn't stop on our own, or would you prefer to be called a preppy punk?" his voiced seemed slightly sinister but he didn't care, but he saw Ghost's scared attitude and he calmed down for a moment, he looked at her " Yeah, my mom and pops were that way too, they hated me when I didn't even speak to 'em, but you aren't with 'em anymore, the scars might show physically, but you gotta let go of the past, look forward to the future, you got friends now" this was one of his more optimistic moments, usually he was a pessimist and brought everyone down, but he couldn't bare to see a girl cry  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:02 pm
Ghost reached down and felt around a bit and when she found Jense's hand, she held it tightly.

"But if they release me from here...I'll be forced to go back..."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:08 pm
"Thats done with though... now isnt it?"

Nich crossed the room softly and put his hand on the girl's shoulder... he lent over and sad quietly, so quietly no one but a girl with great hearing abilities could hear.

"You don't have that to worry about any longer... You have freinds now, well at least one."  

Noltic

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces