Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:09 am
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Misuki Marishima
No wonder your puppy had and appetite for an L kitty... he's a Kira dog!

I would be scolding my dog all the way up to Canada if I had an L plush and he even touched it. That's my toy, not his!

I agree with M-san on this one.

Well, I'm an agreeable person when it comes to guarding my possessions... especially my L ones.

Neh... I wish I could work and earn some money so that I could get the Death Note vol. 5 I'm missing... along with maybe a Lawly of my own!

rofl

Well, the breed of plushie I have is $30 on eBay... But still worth it because it's Lawly. xd

I don't even like dogs myself. They make me very uneasy and nervous. I've been chased by dogs when I was younger so... yeah... sweatdrop

I'm even protective over my Itachi and Setzer things. So the easiest way to upset me is by trying to touch my Lawly, Itachis, or Setzer. I'll snap at you and snarl a rather possessive "MINE" as well. I don't trust others with my stuff, simple as that. I blame elementary and the evil known as "Keep Away" which I had to deal with whenever I wanted to bring something with me to school. I have reasons which I never really explained as to why I do them, so yeah.

My doggie's a sweetie though. He knows what's his and what's mine. He's a baby doll.

I know, I sound like a doting mother, but it's true.

Like I said, pretty soon I'll have the money to buy the missing vol. 5 and the L plushie.

Vol. 5 is where L kicks Kira in the face! xd

So Lawly ends up in a different position every time you wake up with him, right? Maybe he was upright because he's an insomniac.

I once stayed up for four and a half days... and getting to sleep is rather difficult for me, and I hate socks and shoes. Everything I wear must be loose and baggy else I'm uncomphterble.

Yay~ Kicking Kira in the faaaceeee~ :3

akaakashaboingboing
I get compared to L...Is that a good thing?

In my book, it's better than being a scary Natlo... but now with what I tend to wear... Would that make me a Natloliet?

That's even scarier... gonk Why does my imagination have to be so... so... over imaginative?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:38 pm
thats pretty cool sweatdrop  

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:31 pm
YoukoAnastasia

With all the things that we already talked about in this little thing I have to wonder what you think is pretty cool. XD

1. Lawly
2. Milo (a very tasty and chocolaty drink)
3. My random off topical-due-to-mind blahs that have some relation to Lawly
4. Someone having to protect a feline L from thier dog named Kira
5. That I'm calling myself Natloliet. Which is still a scary thing... that I kinda want to draw now. Or at least make a random avatar out of.

I think I'm going to make some sort of quiz or somethin' now. As I've said before, I'm rather crazy and over imaginative. But I guess this would be a "Combo Character" of sorts. sweatdrop

User Image

But yeah, that's me right there. A Natloliet. Anybody else want to make a combo character? *is curious*

Other than all this, my light died so now Lawly is sitting in the dark and all this white in the screen is hurting my eyes. He's still so adorable. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:52 am
Stephkotsu
YoukoAnastasia

With all the things that we already talked about in this little thing I have to wonder what you think is pretty cool. XD

1. Lawly
5. That I'm calling myself Natloliet. Which is still a scary thing... that I kinda want to draw now. Or at least make a random avatar out of.

I think I'm going to make some sort of quiz or somethin' now. As I've said before, I'm rather crazy and over imaginative. But I guess this would be a "Combo Character" of sorts. sweatdrop

User Image

But yeah, that's me right there. A Natloliet. Anybody else want to make a combo character? *is curious*

Other than all this, my light died so now Lawly is sitting in the dark and all this white in the screen is hurting my eyes. He's still so adorable. XD

Who the heck is Natlo? I've never heard of them before...

I don't know, I think the character intended for my avi is too original of a name to come up a combo...

Then again, her rp character is similar Mello.

Melsuki?

But she don't eat chocolate.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Sqeeee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:23 am
thats odd~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:34 am
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
YoukoAnastasia

1. Lawly

User Image

Who the heck is Natlo? I've never heard of them before...

I don't know, I think the character intended for my avi is too original of a name to come up a combo...

Then again, her rp character is similar Mello.

Melsuki?

But she don't eat chocolate.

You know how I am with mixing names... Natlo, if you disect it turns into N-at-lo which in turn becomes Near-Matt-Mello. (This is NOT in the same type of name mixing as making Bennifers! It's in no way yaoi or anything like that. So get that out of your heads you peoples you.)

My guess is that a Natlo-type would have things in common with N and both Ms. Whereas a Natloliet has common factors with N, Ms, and L.

So it's in no way an rp character or anything like that. It's more or less finding similarities you have with actual DN characters, then making a picture and explanation. It's like a crazy little game. xd

So sadly, no rp characters allowed in this little game, just the original characters. Because if we allowed rp characters to be molded into your personal Combo Character, it'd be too easy. I'm trying to make peoples think and notice little things about themselves that make them who they are. Such as me being a Natloliet. X3

Sqeeee
thats odd~

I'm odd. 3nodding  

Stephkotsu

Moodyangel

Newbie Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:51 pm
i put my L plushie right next to me when i sleep he lies against hte wall whee so cute! and when i wake up there he is, for all i know if he was haunted i wouldnt even see cause my room is creepy and usually dark XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:34 pm
Moodyangel
i put my L plushie right next to me when i sleep he lies against hte wall whee so cute! and when i wake up there he is, for all i know if he was haunted i wouldnt even see cause my room is creepy and usually dark XD

Mine is too... But he does it while I'm either asleep or not looking.

But all Ls are simply adorable because L is the Lord of All Things Cute. ^^  

Stephkotsu

Battosaika

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:02 pm
wow that is feakey  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 am
Okay, then, this Thread makes official: I want an L plushie.  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

Twilight_Fears

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:00 pm
I wish my L plushy was haunted emo
All it does lately is glare at me though...
I woke up in the middle of the night one time and looked down and he was glaring o.o

I love him though, he's like 18" tall and I got him for $20 ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Twilight_Fears
I woke up in the middle of the night one time and looked down and he was glaring o.o

I think mine is afraid of Cyrus, my gaint Charmander pillow... Yes. I named a charmander pillow about two years ago. Because it scared one of my friends.

I don't think Lawly glares at things though... because I'm the one that glares at stuff... Roy however... Is either glaring at me because I put him on a pile of stuffed animals or is constantly looking towards the bathroom door. >_>; Could be either one.

And then there's the tamagatchi and it's ever-so blank stare... ... ... It makes me nervous.

Anyway, Lawly just seems curious and pondering. And he's... just... so adorrrrraaaabllleeeeeeeee!!!! I wanna huggle him right now but, my hair's wet so I cant. ;o; He's taunting me with his sheer cuteness!

But what did you do to make your L glare at you...? O.O  

Stephkotsu

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:42 am
Stephkotsu
Twilight_Fears

I think mine is afraid of Cyrus, my gaint Charmander pillow... Yes. I named a charmander pillow about two years ago. Because it scared one of my friends.

I don't think Lawly glares at things though... because I'm the one that glares at stuff... Roy however... Is either glaring at me because I put him on a pile of stuffed animals or is constantly looking towards the bathroom door. >_>; Could be either one.

And then there's the tamagatchi and it's ever-so blank stare... ... ... It makes me nervous.

Anyway, Lawly just seems curious and pondering. And he's... just... so adorrrrraaaabllleeeeeeeee!!!! I wanna huggle him right now but, my hair's wet so I cant. ;o; He's taunting me with his sheer cuteness!

Maybe she's a closet Kira supporter to make L glare at her! :O

I have a Sesshoumaru, and he seems to keep his same blank face. I don't think he's haunted, because he stays in the same place unless I happen to forget about him and leave him somewhere. But that's because I left him there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:11 am
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Twilight_Fears

I have a Sesshoumaru, and he seems to keep his same blank face. I don't think he's haunted, because he stays in the same place unless I happen to forget about him and leave him somewhere. But that's because I left him there.

Oh mine garsh! That does sound plausible... Or she stole his snacks of justice.

Uhmn... yes... "Snacks of Justice" is a term I made while talking to people in Towns... sweatdrop

Either that or your Sesshy's just veery lazy, M-san. XP  

Stephkotsu

Twilight_Fears

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:28 am
Misuki Marishima
Stephkotsu
Twilight_Fears

I cheered when Light died soooo, I don't think thats it.
He hasn't been glaring at me any more though, I started snuggling with him more. So I think he was just feeling unloved...  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff