Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:49 am
Amaya sat up right, "Yeah of course!" she said smiling kindly to Adrien, how could she be so rude? And.. how could would it be for their bands to have their own little friendly compettition? Nothing hostile, but just to preform. That way, judging on the judges recomendations and the fans reaction, could work out their own tweaks? Although, with how long Raining Chaos has been in the business, they'd probably have less tweaks to make. "Well, it's still getting set up, but they just sent out posters." she dug her hands in to her jeans pockets and tore out the poster. "It's a while time from now though, but it's supposed to be pretty big." she said adressing, Adrien and Yukino and Vlad. "It says they'll be judges too. And you have to try out for the compettition. The judges will be going from city to city, letting bands try-out. They'll be coming here, to Hollywood eventually." she layed out the poster, so everyone could see....

[[ It's not that good.... but it's all I could fit well. =P ]]

User Image

[[ Oh and after 'you will be given a cash prize of $4,000' I forgot to add, 'If you are the winner'!!!!!!! ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 am
Vladimir smiled as he looked at the poster. "This should be good oppo....oppor...what is word I'm thinking of." Vladimir asked Amaya, giving her a confused look. "You know my english is no good." HE said as he got his guitar and began playing random chords on it, as he waited for an answer.  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:32 am
"I think you mean opportunity." Amaya smiled. "And your right... well at least I think so. Of course they have to add that stuff about how much a ticket is.. because well... I guess that's all they've decided on, and they want the money... I'm not sure. But, for us, it could be great. And your band too Adrien." she added. This was for everyone after all. And this would help Bonding Links climb the charts even farther, maybe even, dare she say, beat Raining Chaos. She wanted Bonded Links to be their compettition. "I'm pretty sure they'll come to Hollywood, beaucse well, it's Hollywood. Some of the best bands are here. We've just got to get everyone ready. We haven't preformed live in a while." she nodded to herself. [[ we need more people need to join though, for both bands >.< ]] "And we could get good advice from the judges. And good reactions from the crowd." she smiled, folding up the poster again, listening to Vlad's guitar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am
Yukino smiled,"This is great Ama..." she gazed at the poster til the very last second,"I'm just interest in seeing the judges who'll be apart of this event...these competitions usually have only the best of the best you know." She looked over at Vladimir as he attempted in speaking a fluent english sentence she silently let out a laugh as she switched back to Amaya,"You'll always keep me interested wont you Ama..."  

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:58 am
Amaya laughed and nodded, "That's a good thing, right Yuki?" Amaya asked to Yukino's last comment. "And that would be great, meeting the judges! For something big like this, your right, they'd have to be the best."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:50 pm
<33

Adrien read over the flyer, a smile forming on his lips. He didn't want to sound cocky but he was sure Raining Chaos was a shoe-in for atleast being one of the top bands. He folded the piece of apaer and put it in his back poket. "that looks like so much fun ... can't wait till they give us some actual info." he said, speaking for what seemed like ages. Adrein smiled and then added, "Do you really think the judges will be that good?"

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:21 pm
[[Hmm..not sure where to jump in. x3]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:45 am
[[arg .... i doesnt even has time to post .... sorreh.}}  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:24 pm
Jami flipped her hair back and stared up at the poster. Raining Chaos was definitely going to enter, and they were definitely going to get a chance at being signed. She grinned to herself and ran towards her house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:57 pm
[[ erm.. where did Jami come from? Did she saw the poster on the street because you never really came to the park.... ^^;; But if that's what you meant in your post... sorry! then you should come to the park looking for Adrien or something though! :]]

"Same," Amaya replied to Adrien, "And I hope so." she smiled excitidly. "This seems like such a big contest, I'd think they want the best. Anyone have any ideas as to who would be judging?" she questioned looking at everyone.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:52 pm
[[Heh. I didn't know about that stuff, so I just chanced it. XD Well, thanks for telling me, I'm gonna make like superman and zoom to the park. ^_^]]

Jami passed a group of chattering old women and then bumped into the girl from the other band. She scowled before seeing Adrien and standing next to him. "You guys all saw the poster I gather."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:02 pm
[[ no problem, well here's a bit of what's happening!: Vlad, Yukino, and Amaya (me) are at the park w/ Adrien (the only won from Raining Chaos except you!) and were sitting on the ground by the pond talking abouy the poster. :]]

Amaya gave a glare right back and nodded, "Yep." she answered simply. Who was this? She thought for a few seconds and then realized she was from Raining Chaos, although she couldn't really remember her name. Well, she wouldn't introduce herself until this girl said something nice, Amaya decided.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm
[[Mmkay. Thanks for the update.]]

Jami sat on the ground and examined the poster once more. Sighing, she leaned back on her elbows, "What I would give for a shot at getting a record deal."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:52 am
[[ both bands are already signed... >.<

Where is everyone!?!?!?
]]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:58 am
"We should leave...lets get some practice in so we do not fall behind these cossacks..." He whispered to Amaya and Yukino. "And stop laughing at me Yukino." He said as he ruffled her hair jokingly. "You're language is hard to learn."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff