Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhilbertTenderbean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:41 pm
*psst* Over here. Yeah, you. Just lettin' you know that I'm going to be absent for tomorrow and possibly Sunday, and possibly the rest of December and the first week of January. But probably just tomorrow and Sunday. Unless there's a nasty plane crash, in which case I may not be on for a while... possibly ever. If that happens, I donate my spleen to the advancement of modern technology, and my as-of-yet undecided stuffed thing to Miss Love Tantei. In fact, she can have my spleen, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:59 pm
Sadly, I will be gone this Christmas to Arizona (which will be weird, considering I live in MN...). I may be able to get on... but just in case I better tell you guys that I will be gone from the 20th to the 27th. I will be home on the 28th, though!!!  

frontline-cutie

The Diabeticxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:05 pm
I changed my name to DiabeticGirly. I was once known as 0o0obubbleso0o0 Just so ya'll know...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:11 am
Please note that OmegaSlyth is busy and will be back when he can be available. (undetermined time)  

Miss Love Tantei

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:27 pm

Icee will be nonexistent (virtually, not wholly) once more this holiday season. I have to spend time with the family. I'll still be surfacing each day hopefully

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:03 pm
Miss Love Tantei PMed me. And I just want to say that I'm probably busy all throughout the rest of this year and January (so I can save up as much cash as I can) because I'm going away overseas from late January til March-ish. I know I posted my reasons before, but I might as well post another... just in case.

Have a very Merry Xmas all. ^____^

- Cazzie

cazziegal

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:01 pm
I have not been on much the last couple of days. I wanted to apologize for not posting a notice sooner. I will also probably not be on much for the next couple of days, either. It is Christmas, and I have been extremely busy. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:36 am
I changed my account from Hana Milova to Hana Mylova.
In previous account i have 156 posts.

Hana Mylova

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:33 am
Movie Goerz
I changed my name to Movie Goerz
My previous is Muvie Freax
The reason i changed account
In muvie id i make 83 post.
Well that's all.

Recorded, and Muvie Freax account has been banned.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 am
Hana Mylova
I changed my account from Hana Milova to Hana Mylova.
In previous account i have 156 posts.

Recorded, and Hana Milova account has been banned.

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:37 pm
Hi guys!
I think this is something that can be useful for everyone.
It's a simple reminder about hacking:
Never trust anything... it could get your account hacked.
Always check the URL of a random popup. But if you are unsure always exit all windows
and then log back on. It'll help you lots in the future!
Remember that when clicknig links!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:32 pm
I just found out that I will be without access to a computer from the 30th to the 7th. That means that I won't be able to do any homework or anything if there is any scheduled.  

Music -Misfit-

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:08 pm
I have been grounded for my bad science grade and can not be on for a while. I know you will all severely miss my greatness and I shall try to regain activeness as soon as possible.

~Llenlleawg  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:49 am
Hey everyone!! I am officially back!!! With Winter Term starting I decided now would be the best time!!!  

Broken_Heart_Music

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:43 pm
I have changed my old name (orca007) to TheLadyCora  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items