Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:04 pm
"Wheeeeee!" Luna said giggling. "I'm floating, look Suzu!"
Suzu smiled at her sister. She was relieved that her sister was having fun again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:08 pm
Kumiko smiled happily.She closed her eyes again and she floated in the air with Luna."This is fun!"She said.She suddenly bumped her head on the sealing."Ow!!"She said.She was rubbing her head.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:10 pm
Luna's face grew concern. "Are you okay Kumiko?" She asked with her eyes darting back and forth at the bump on her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:12 pm
Kumiko had anime tears."It hurts!!I should be more careful!!"She said.She floated back down and landed on the floor.She was still rubbing her head.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 pm
Luna took out her flute and started to play the song that heals the injured people. It usually kept people clam while the music heal their wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:15 pm
"Why would I be scared of you? You're just a sad, scared little boy who doesn't know what he's talking about," Chihiro said to Izanagi harshly. "I don't think you realize what you're getting yourself into," she lightly pushed him on the chest, but the slight blow sent him flying hard into the wall behind him.  

amore_mia_bella

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:17 pm
Kumiko was finally healed.She looked at Luna and smiled."Arigato gozaimau,Luna-chan!"She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:23 pm
"It's no biggie. Just don't hurt yourself like that again." She said, putting away her flute  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:28 pm
"I'll try not to!"She said.She was looking in her bags to see what she had.She saw an apple.She grabbed it and started to eat one."Does anyone else want an apple?"She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:30 pm
"Sure, toss me one." Luna said as she saw Kumiko munch on the apple.  

SweetHugz

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:35 pm
There was a loud thud and Izanagi slid down to the ground from the wall. "Ngh....Oh, now I'm definately gonna kick your arse." He muttered as he stood up and popped his neck, letting the glow of the necklace around his neck get brighter. "You know nothing about who I am, nor do you know what I'm capable of. You're about to find out why they call me 'Busuzima the Insane'." He then ran over to her and sent a flurry of kicks to her face and body that were faster than any normal human could pull off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:39 pm
Kumiko tossed an apple at Luna.Then shefinally noticed Izanagi and Chihro.She closed her eyes and made both of them float in the air.She did this after Izanagi had attcked Chihiro.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:39 pm
Chihiro raised her eyebrows as if she expected more. She grabbed his leg in mid-kick and twisted it, sending him to the floor. "If you want to survive against most warriors here, you're going to have to be able to do more than that," she said sternly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:42 pm
Luna munched on her apple quietly, giggling to herself. "Boy, what a show they have." She thought. "Pssst Kumiko, where's the popcorn?" She whispered.
"Alright, I give up! No one listens to me at all."Suzu said sitting on the couch.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:50 pm
"What kind?I have carmel,butter,kettle,butter lovrs,and light butter."Kumiko said.She got them all out and gave Luna some."This is getting good!"She thought.She was still eating the popcorn.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff