Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forever Bar and Inn:// Now open and Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:00 pm
"Yeah. What number?" Daniel asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:14 pm
"Anything on the top floor." he told him  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Tiffany got back to the pool. "Luna, I got us a room. Let's go." She said picking up her kitty and then walking off towards their room.
"Okay." She said hastily grabbing Loki and then following her sister.
Tiffany and Luna arrived at their room. Tiffany put the key in the lock and opened it. "Wow! Pretty big room for the two of us." She said looking around the room. Half the room was blue and the other half of the room was purple. "It's like our destiny to be in this room." Tiffany said exploring the room.
Luna sat down on the purple side of the room. "I guess this is my side." She said happily. Purple was her favortie color and blue was Tiffany's favorite color. Luna placed her kitten down while she went to shower. "Wow, we even have our own bathrooms to ourselves." She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 pm
"Okay. Here's the key to 29." Daniel said, handing him the key to room 29.  

Ashley Amnesia

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:15 pm
grunt opened the door, he sniffed, "hmm... strange" he squeked as he jumped on to a table and sniffed a drink, "hmmm... me like." he jumped up to daniel, "me want one" he told him pointing to the drink, it was cola, "me grunt" he snorted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:37 pm
"Okay..." Daniel said as he got him the drink and handed it to him. 'This guy is a weirdo...' he thought.  

Ashley Amnesia

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:40 pm
"mmm" he said as he quicly opened up his mask and gulped the drink down and quicly put the mask back on, "me know you have room, me want room with number 4 at high place!" he said.

((back in an hour  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:18 pm
((Okies.))
"That would be 24." Daniel said, walking over to the front desk, getting behind it, grabbing the key to 24, walking back, and handed it to him. "Here ya go." he said.

Ashley Amnesia

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:47 pm
Grunt snatches the key and runs up to his room and locks the door. he then lies down and falls asleep.

(11:50 here in brritain, im going to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:56 pm
((OKies. It's only 6:55PM here in the US))  

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:49 pm
Daniel walked into his room and changed. When he was done, he walked out and got behind the bar.

---------------------------

Clair walked down stairs and waited for Sarah.

---------------------------

Sarah came downstairs and stood next to her sister.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:11 pm
Tiffany walked downstairs with Luna by her side. It was going to be dark soon. She sighed and sat at a nearby table.
Luna sat down quietly next to her sister. She was excited to being able to go out again with her sister when its dark.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:33 pm
Clair walked over to the two people she thought were siblings and sat with them. "Hello." she said.

---------------------

Sarah sat down next to her sister and didn't say a word.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:33 am
[sorry if i don't post here for a while]

Matt took the key and stuffed it into his pocket. He went and sat down off in a corner. He hadn't realized how tired he was but it became obvious as he started to drift to sleep.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:40 am
((You're forgiven))

Daniel saw someone in a corner and walked over. He saw it was Matt and he didn't want to disturb him, so he put a blanket over him and walked away.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff