Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:00 am
"Id like to think generous and self sacrificing.... but honestly i think i can take em... i know this is gonna sound weird but theres only one and it doesnt feel that dangerous."

"Dont look at me funny ... i just feel it no better way to explain.... trust me ill catch up."

Noltic didnt think this was gonna work but hell he was sick of following like a good sheep. He was born to be a shephard...

With this thought his eyes narrowed... and he bagan to chiuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:05 am
Aya watched him chuckle for about two seconds and his face seemed to harden. His expression was serious, no longer the casual and relaxed one that he normally wore. "Look. right behind you." He pointed. there were thousands of spiders, all the size of a man's chest or bigger. "Does that look like one? Now, if you had a little more expereince, I wouldn't have any qualms with letting you throw your life away. However, that would serve no purpose as they would be after us just as quickly with or without your resistance."  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:11 am
"Man you never said anything abiout colonized insects no wonder i only thought it was one thing.... anyways... now what...?"

"Wait a minute.... no nevermind i thought i had something okay... since this is my fault ill kill as many as i can before i lose use of a limb and then take off.... you guys run'

"Or you know i like my limbs so if you can like think of somethin else... but im not gonna leave anyone else here"

Noltic looked at Aya with the most serious face he could muster.... and he knew that he' ddone a good job.

"so is it run really fast then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:14 am
Aya sighed, and turnede to the girl, asking her crossly. "I'm going to just have to knock him out, aren't I...?" His hand snaked out and latched onto Noltic's collar. He started away from the spiders, towing the guy with strength that seemed beyond what he should be able to possess without a hint of exertion.  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:20 am
Noltic struggled out of his shirt and stood on his own... he didnt like people seeing all the scars he had... they were from another time....

"He looked in to Aya's eyes and said fine goddammit ******** it"

Noltic began to run with them, he was a bit faster than kumi and hed seen Aya move faster so... without any speculation he picked her up and placed her across his back, pigg-back style and flashed Aya a sort od understanding look.

He knew i Aya was made of some tough stuff but he just wisshed people would quit underestimating him.... how was he supposed to impress any ladys that way?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:22 am
Kumi blinked when Noltic put her on his bak and then looked back at the insects and then back ahead at Aya and at Noltic and bot her lip wondering wha she could do to help.  

Baby Coquette

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:23 am
Aya sighed. "He's so transparent..." He muttered to himself before rushing off after him. Easily overtaking and passing them, he continued util there was a fork in the pipe lines. He hesitated for a moment, to make sure that Noltic was following, then vanished down the pipe to the right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 am
Noltic could feel that kumi was anxious... it seemed everyone was somehow amplified in this world... he was never strong in his home but he had good reflexes... and he knew that he could probably catch a bullet here...

Kumi just had to find hers and gain some confidence....

"Aya... how far are we gonna have to go man?"Noltic shouted as he started to feel the area become a little less oppressive.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:30 am
Kumi looked over her shoulder and decided Noltic cold run faster if she got off and so she flipped over his head and ran ahead turning right, after Aya down the tnnel so Noltic had lessweight to run with from the swarm that was following them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:32 am
Aya called from the tunnel ahead, his voice sounding strange from the reverberations. "Not much farther. I think.... Oh... Great..." He said, the ground trembling.  

AyaSantres

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 am
((G2g.. I'll try to get on soon...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:35 am
O great Noltic thought to himself... so he wasnt faster than kumi after all... what was the point of ultr fast reflexes anyways...

He retorted that comment as a spider lunged past him a kumis back and he chopped it in haldf without it falling apart until it hit the wall.

Okay well if he didnt wanna get left behind he had better at least catch up... he still thought he coulda won the fight.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:37 am
OOC:: okay^^ bai!!!

Kumi ran down the tunel and shrieked whenshe heard the spider get hit by Noltic and ran even faster if posible and then slowed down when she heard Aya say uh oh. "What?!What is it!?"she cried out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:41 am
Noltic heard the call and knew what was coming... the sad part was he had hoped aya knew of a turn off or something....

"Kumi get down" Noltic called

There were spiders ahed too....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 am
Kumi turned and looked at Noltic and then back at Aya. "W...why!?"she said totally freaking out now. Everything was happening too fast at once for her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff