Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Kumi blinked wide eyed and watched as he moved closer and swallowed nervously and blushed when he addressed her, faintly. "Umm..I....well...me and some....friends....we ....dont know how we gothere..."she sad looking around ad then back at him nervously. She had never seen such a perfect being in her entire life. Then she answered his first questin."Umm...my name is Kumi..." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Suzu looked at her sister, then at the strange man that just walked in, she breathe a sigh of relief. " At least she's making friends here." She thought. "Unlike at school.""Hey do you know him?" Suzu asked the guy in the corner.  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm
"such a beautiful name, to match a beautiful girl.." Tao then turned towards Suzu and threw a bottle at her "Don't eat the vampire berries, they adapt to all known antidotes except for that, that will save your life, as long as my blood stays clean" Tao turned back to Kumi "now my dear did you say the alchemist brought you here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:31 pm
Kumi looked at him and blushed when he said it was a pretty nme for a pretty girl and averted her eyes. She lifted her head when he asked about the alchemist and nodded slowly."He found us...out in a feild, and he brought us here, to help us."she said and still found herself blushing faintly.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:34 pm
Suzu looked at him for a few seconds. "Everyone is treating me like a little kid." She thought angrily. Suzu picked up her kitty and walked outside only to cast a glance at Kumi. "I'm going outside for some fresh air." Suzu said impatiently and left the house with her swords and daggers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:38 pm
Kumi blinked and nodded looking at Suzu."Okay..."she said softly.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:38 pm
"he's a kook if you ask me, he tried to destroy my roses with alchemy" Tao held his hand out, "would you like to accompany me to the rose garden?" Tao was polite of course, but not so polite it seemed impolite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Kumi looked at his hand quietly ad blushed faintly and smiled and nodded. She reached out and took his hand and blushed a bit more."I would love to see it..."she said smiling sweetly, tilting her head up at him.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:47 pm
"then follow me please" Tao led her to a beautiful rose garden, he had amde a ward around them to keep out the blighted land, the garden was full of jet black roses.

((be back later dinner))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:50 pm
Kumi walked through the garden with him her eyes wideneing at the sight."Theyre so beautiful..."she whispered softly. It was indeed, the most amazing sight she had ever seen.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:27 pm
"they're also the only one's left" Tao said as he started humming Chop Suey again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:02 pm
Kumi blinked and walked ahead, letting go of him softly and walked through the roses carefully, not to step on any of them."Theyre...amazing, Ive never seen them before.."she said smiling faintly. They didnt have black roses from her time as far as she knew.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:12 pm
"these first bloomed the day i was born, the were watered with human blood up until that day, then they were watered with vampire up until today" Tao looked down and started singing again

"Wake up,
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
Grab a brush and put a little,
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to,
Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
You wanted to,
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
You wanted to,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
You wanted to,

I don't think you trust,
In, my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die, Die,

Wake up,
Grab a brush and put a little (makeup),
Grab a brush and put a little,
Hide the scars to fade away the (shakeup)
Hide the scars to fade away the,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

You wanted to,
Grab a brush and put a little makeup,
You wanted to,
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup,
You wanted to,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table,
You wanted to,

I don't think you trust,
In, my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
In my, self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die

Father, Father, Father, Father,
Father/ Into your hands/I/commend my spirit,
Father, into your hands,

Why have you forsaken me,
In your eyes forsaken me,
In your thoughts forsaken me,
In your heart forsaken, me oh,

Trust in my self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die,
In my self righteous suicide,
I, cry, when angels deserve to die."

Tao wiped the tear from his eye, as the song was written by his father Serj Tankian over 200 years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Kumi blinked and looked at him and saw him wipe away a tear and tilted her head slightly, going to ask why thetears, but wasnt sure of she should even bring it up so she kneeled down instead and sniffed the flowers, touching the soft petals as gently as she could.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:49 am
Noltic once again playing the unappreciated hero simply satalone when he saw that the younger of the girls walked away from the other two.

The boy was a bit of an oddball and had never eally talked to him... he figured he had something to do with the demons...

He walked lose to Suzu and asked her some regualr personal questions... not too personal just to get to know her better.

"So child... what's your name, how old are you... tell me about yourself."

He said as he offered up a peice of the old bread....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff