Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:33 pm
She kept walking through the forest and she wondered how she got to such a place she then made her flame appear again and she started chatting to it picking up sticks and twigs she fed the fire and it had hands and it took the sticks and twigs and it looked like it was eating them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:07 pm
Lucky I didn't have anything except what I'm wearing.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:23 am
"Well i think i got anthor pair of clothes here"She said digging through her bag  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:15 pm
With all those supplies I wonder where you were headin.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 pm
Another fire? Nado though to himself as he felt a change in the air. "Excuse me a moment." he said to the two women as he walked towards the source. He found a young woman that he had seen earlier. "Hello." he said quietly as he stepped closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:52 pm
She stopped and she looked at him and she made her fire dissapear looking at him silently with a blank look.  

xFaintxStarx

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 am
'Huh...Oh sure"She said as he walked away  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm
She was staring at him and the fire had dissapeared. "Hello." he said again. "Are you with the others here? Or by youself?" His voice was not threatening or demanding, merely curious.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:03 pm
She was still silent as she looked him over wondering why he was trying to talk to her. She then started walking again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:19 pm
He followed her silently, his feet not even touching the ground. It was more like he was gliding just above it. "Can you speak?" he asked her simply. He had met magically endowed people who could not speak whatsoever.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:45 pm
"Why are you following me?" She asked in an irratated voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:57 pm
"You are interesting. Is flame your only element?" he asked. His voice was still calm and collected as if he had expected her response. Very few things upset him.  

Scary_Moonlight

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:00 pm
"No... It is not..." she said and she started to walk a little faster.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:42 am
MAi stayed silent  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 pm
He saw her reaction and stopped moving. He had not meant to frighten her, he had merely been curious. I guess I'm still bad at talking to people then? Talking isn't usually part of my job though. he thought sarcastically to himself. "I'm sorry." he stated as he let his feet touch the ground.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff