Regular Sized Albert

Sparkly Prophet

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm
Sayaka Tenoh
Hmm...I already thought about making an L shrine xD I have a bunch of pictures saved on my computer and stuff. I have money so as soon as I can I'll go to Hot Topic and buy an L shirt to be part of my shrine.....

Okayy...maybe I'm a bit too obsessed sweatdrop

When it comes to L you cannot be too obsessed. biggrin Well maybe.. They have so many cool L shirts there! I bought one the other day but I already want another one. And I want the L necklace but they never have that. Everybody should wear L stuff and help him become ruler of the world! biggrin lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:20 pm
KurostarSunny
Sayaka Tenoh
Hmm...I already thought about making an L shrine xD I have a bunch of pictures saved on my computer and stuff. I have money so as soon as I can I'll go to Hot Topic and buy an L shirt to be part of my shrine.....

Okayy...maybe I'm a bit too obsessed sweatdrop

When it comes to L you cannot be too obsessed. biggrin Well maybe.. They have so many cool L shirts there! I bought one the other day but I already want another one. And I want the L necklace but they never have that. Everybody should wear L stuff and help him become ruler of the world! biggrin lol

Lol I guess thats true :3 You can't really be too obsessed when it comes to L. I've already started my shrine xD I saw L shirts at Sam Goody at the mall I go to once and I was like "Damn I wish I had monies!" gonk Yeah I never see the L necklace either. I agree! By wearing L we shall RULE!! *dramatic laughing*  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:32 am
User Image

Not really "Making something L-related" but last night I briefly turned my L plushie into BB out of boredom.

Here's £5. Buy Osaka something pretty while out killing monstahs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am
I haven't really made anthing with L yet unless u count my sig but I'm planning on making an amv and doing some drawings and maybe a clay L like a chibi one u know
Bananas and Sundaes heart
Misa Misa (A.K.A. SnowyP)  

Misa Amane Snowprincess

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 pm
I made some handcuffs that are just like the ones in the show. They're so awesome! We didn't have a Light to put on the other end of the handcuffs so they decided to put me (Mello) on the end instead. xd I hope Light and Matt come back soon.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff