Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Pirate Master(no not the show) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join and do you think it is a good Idea?
  yes I will join and its a great Idea
  no and no
  pole whore
View Results

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Rayne entered the bar after hearing the shouting, her glittering brown hair was pulled back, and her blue eyes scanned the room. She noticed the pirates, but didn't care. All she wanted to do was get a little extra cash. Admitedly, she was shy about the way she looked, for her legs were quite exposed. Despite her feelings, she pulled out her penny whistle. Saying something to the bar tender, he nodded and tossed her a coin. Nodding in thanks, Rayne put the little string to the others and began to play a lively sailing song. Soon, feet and fists were hitting the tables and the floors as drunken men sang along to Rayne's sweet voice and musical skills. Winking at one man in particular, Rayne came dangerously close to his face. He threw in a couple more coins.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:37 pm
horselvr1010
Rayne entered the bar after hearing the shouting, her glittering brown hair was pulled back, and her blue eyes scanned the room. She noticed the pirates, but didn't care. All she wanted to do was get a little extra cash. Admitedly, she was shy about the way she looked, for her legs were quite exposed. Despite her feelings, she pulled out her penny whistle. Saying something to the bar tender, he nodded and tossed her a coin. Nodding in thanks, Rayne put the little string to the others and began to play a lively sailing song. Soon, feet and fists were hitting the tables and the floors as drunken men sang along to Rayne's sweet voice and musical skills. Winking at one man in particular, Rayne came dangerously close to his face. He threw in a couple more coins.
Titrin listens intently and waited near the door, with his hooded cloak on, waiting. He was rather un-impressed by the goldship captain but her playing was no doubt good, however his only acknowledgement of such, was merely a slight nod hidden within the shadow hiding his eyes of his cloak.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin listens intently and waited near the door, with his hooded cloak on, waiting. He was rather un-impressed by the goldship captain but her playing was no doubt good, however his only acknowledgement of such, was merely a slight nod hidden within the shadow hiding his eyes of his cloak.
Rayne curtsied as the bar cheered, grinning widely as she pocketed the pouch full of gold. Scanning the crowd, she noticed one of the pirates waiting near the door. Slowly picking up her lips into a nice smile, she winked once at him, before turning away. Laying a gold piece on the counter, she asked for a room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:13 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Rayne curtsied as the bar cheered, grinning widely as she pocketed the pouch full of gold. Scanning the crowd, she noticed one of the pirates waiting near the door. Slowly picking up her lips into a nice smile, she winked once at him, before turning away. Laying a gold piece on the counter, she asked for a room.

Titrin smiles slyly, but makes no motion he knew she'd gotten a room, since his hearing had been enhanced during the training, he was supposed to be a spy, but he'd long since quit that job. He moved to eb bar and walked up behind her, and asked,"Is there something milady desires?" His question in reference to her gesture, then places a coin in the bartenders hand and issues him to leave for a few moments," I know who you are you you know whoi am, what is your desire to intise me so?' He asks keeping his voice low, so as to avoid being over heard.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Titrin smiles slyly, but makes no motion he knew she'd gotten a room, since his hearing had been enhanced during the training, he was supposed to be a spy, but he'd long since quit that job. He moved to eb bar and walked up behind her, and asked,"Is there something milady desires?" His question in reference to her gesture, then places a coin in the bartenders hand and issues him to leave for a few moments," I know who you are you you know whoi am, what is your desire to intise me so?' He asks keeping his voice low, so as to avoid being over heard.
"Well, it worked, did it not?" she said behind her shoulder. "Sometimes, if the desire is great enough, we look for what we want out of something that never was." she said, smiling slowly and turning to face him at the same time. "If the desire is great enough." at this point she came close to his face then pulled back suddenly. "Besides, what's with this m'lady junk? I thought pirates were rude and immature." She said, leaning against the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:21 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Well, it worked, did it not?" she said behind her shoulder. "Sometimes, if the desire is great enough, we look for what we want out of something that never was." she said, smiling slowly and turning to face him at the same time. "If the desire is great enough." at this point she came close to his face then pulled back suddenly. "Besides, what's with this m'lady junk? I thought pirates were rude and immature." She said, leaning against the counter.

At this Titrin looks away for a moment," Not ... all of them." He says, too nervous to say more. Titrinn looked around for a few moments," i beleive you had a room..." He says."If you want to hear more then et us aguern to that place." He says, his english sound as proper as ever.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:03 am
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

At this Titrin looks away for a moment," Not ... all of them." He says, too nervous to say more. Titrinn looked around for a few moments i beleive you had a room..." He says.
Rayne squinted her eyes at him and crossed her arms, "I believe I do." she answered. "Want to go discuss it there?" she asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:45 am
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

At this Titrin looks away for a moment," Not ... all of them." He says, too nervous to say more. Titrinn looked around for a few moments i beleive you had a room..." He says.
Rayne squinted her eyes at him and crossed her arms, "I believe I do." she answered. "Want to go discuss it there?" she asked calmly.
"That was the general idea." He replies, still keeping his voice low, looking aroudnto see if the captain was around or not, he was hoping not.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:15 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"That was the general idea." He replies, still keeping his voice low, looking aroudnto see if the captain was around or not, he was hoping not.
"Fine." Rayne shrugged, holding out the key to the room. "You first."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:42 pm
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Thank you." Tytrin sas taking thekey and proceeding top the room." Now what i wanted to say was this. I was part of the royal navy, hence my excellent grammer for a pirate, but i am no longfer in her majesties service." He says, pointedly, he had a resent ment for the navy and nobles, he dispised all blue-bloods, and it showed in his speech.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:19 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Thank you." Tytrin sas taking thekey and proceeding top the room." Now what i wanted to say was this. I was part of the royal navy, hence my excellent grammer for a pirate, but i am no longfer in her majesties service." He says, pointedly, he had a resent ment for the navy and nobles, he dispised all blue-bloods, and it showed in his speech.
Rayne nodded knowingly, and answered "I understand. But do I want to know why you don't like the royal navy?" Once up the stairs, Rayne took the key to the room and opened the lock, the door sliding open to reveal an empty room.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:20 am
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

Rayne nodded knowingly, and answered "I understand. But do I want to know why you don't like the royal navy?" Once up the stairs, Rayne took the key to the room and opened the lock, the door sliding open to reveal an empty room.

"It's a little complicated, but since i do beleive you're interested in hear it i will explain. It's not so much the navy it's more what the navy did, If i hated the navy i wouldn't be sailing around nowadays." HE says holding the door open for her."While i was in service, there came a day when a blue-... a noblemen came aboard and emanded that i show him to the captains cabin so that he might lodge there for the voyage,Since i was Leftenant I was incharge of the ship while the captain was away, I told him' there were guest quarters below deck, ' and that the captains cabin was for his use only, if you still wish to take this up you may speak with the captain.' He jsut brushed past me and lodge in the cabin on his own, when the captain got back he was naturally furious and so when he askes the noblemen why he'd use the captains cabin he points to me and says that i told him to, so naturally i was booted off the ship that instant and i've had a hard time trusting blue-bloods ever since." He finishes.  

Titrin

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"It's a little complicated, but since i do beleive you're interested in hear it i will explain. It's not so much the navy it's more what the navy did, If i hated the navy i wouldn't be sailing around nowadays." HE says holding the door open for her."While i was in service, there came a day when a blue-... a noblemen came aboard and emanded that i show him to the captains cabin so that he might lodge there for the voyage,Since i was Leftenant I was incharge of the ship while the captain was away, I told him' there were guest quarters below deck, ' and that the captains cabin was for his use only, if you still wish to take this up you may speak with the captain.' He jsut brushed past me and lodge in the cabin on his own, when the captain got back he was naturally furious and so when he askes the noblemen why he'd use the captains cabin he points to me and says that i told him to, so naturally i was booted off the ship that instant and i've had a hard time trusting blue-bloods ever since." He finishes.
"Well, when you are with the... blue-bloods you have to be just like a pirate I suppose. But a legal one." Rayne said, walking through the door and nodding in thanks as he held the door open. "I guess that is why I am like... this." Rayne shrugged as she said this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:47 am
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010
Titrin
horselvr1010

"Well, when you are with the... blue-bloods you have to be just like a pirate I suppose. But a legal one." Rayne said, walking through the door and nodding in thanks as he held the door open. "I guess that is why I am like... this." Rayne shrugged as she said this.
"Are you telling me that you have either spent a lot of time with or are a Bl... Noble?" He asks correcting his speech.
"hmmm, well being this way to make money does make easy sense, i prefer a good fight but then a drunken sailor is hardly a worthy opponent, but you can win big if you choose the right one at right one at the right time." He says still standing in the doorway.  

Titrin

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces