Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
L...LIVES?! o.o''' -spoilers if you haven't got up to ep 25- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lol
  xDD
View Results

ryuho16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:06 pm
L WILL NEVER DIE! all he will do is rise again and peat up light.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:27 am
ryuho16
L WILL NEVER DIE! all he will do is rise again and peat up light.
True, L can't die... After all, He's too smart to just DIE! Near didn't die, So why did HE!? Of course, if you think about it, L will never die! He's too smart to just die! Light though, is dead. He's not that smart to just live again. He got beat by Near and Mello! L's much smarter than them... so ha! He'll never die!  

mihori_0624

Hopeful Cadet

11,400 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BloodRoseBed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:14 am
but didn't rem say that she had enough time at some point?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:37 am
blaugh  

miiso-chan

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:25 pm
after L DIED I WATCHED SOME OF THE SHOWS BUT I RELIZED WITHOUT L DEATH NOTE ISNT VERY GOOD crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:56 am
so in the manga, he dies when he falls from his chair and that's it? He didn't fake it ? Or does he return ? I'm confused now!! And in complete british denial (involves reading on as though L will pop up any time with a cup of tea.) whee  

Crimson Honour

Angelic Wolf

7,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:59 am
FelixTheAvenger
The ultimate "for the win" would've been if L came back as a Shinigami, but not a Death Note shinigami... A BLEACH SHINIGAMI! That would be so cool because L would come out one day, find Light, and slash him up with his Zanpakuto... or whatever you call it... I forgot <_<
I have just the picture in my Photobucket album for the occasion!

User Image

whee

Oh, and if L came back as a Bleach Shinigami, Light would have to show up as a Hollow or a Menos Grande to make L's slashing him up justifiable.

...Okay, now you've got me thinking of how funny it would be if L was a shinigami. I heard people that die and go to Rukongai have no memory of their past lives and live there as souls (until somehow they pass the exam and become Shinigami) so I imagine L still having a sweet tooth, but not knowing why. *just imagined L slashing Light up and munching on some cheesecake while he's doing it* xd

eek What if L became a Vizard!?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:45 pm
And FINALLY, in response to the original post, there is a rule that states something about writing a name simultaneously.

But it happens to be, if two people who own Death Notes were to write the same name at the exact same time (or the second person manages to write it within 0.06 seconds after the first person writes the name) the Death Notes cancel each other out, and the victim is free from death.

So, if Mikami and Light had written Takada's name at the same time, she would have never died.

Same thing for L, if someone else knew his name and tried to write it down at the same time as Rem. 3nodding

UltimaMage3

Teh Ty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:18 am
In the japenese movie [which I have XD] he does in fact fake his death [[Do not highlight intil you make sure you don't want to see the spoiler]] L fakes his death because he had already written his name in the death note and scuduleled it for 23 days ahead and he fakes his death 3 days into it. His only mistake is that he couldn't save Watari.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:20 am
UltimaMage3
FelixTheAvenger
The ultimate "for the win" would've been if L came back as a Shinigami, but not a Death Note shinigami... A BLEACH SHINIGAMI! That would be so cool because L would come out one day, find Light, and slash him up with his Zanpakuto... or whatever you call it... I forgot <_<
I have just the picture in my Photobucket album for the occasion!

User Image

whee

Oh, and if L came back as a Bleach Shinigami, Light would have to show up as a Hollow or a Menos Grande to make L's slashing him up justifiable.

...Okay, now you've got me thinking of how funny it would be if L was a shinigami. I heard people that die and go to Rukongai have no memory of their past lives and live there as souls (until somehow they pass the exam and become Shinigami) so I imagine L still having a sweet tooth, but not knowing why. *just imagined L slashing Light up and munching on some cheesecake while he's doing it* xd

eek What if L became a Vizard!?
That has to be one of the smartest things I have ever heard any one say ever. I'm serious here.That would be shweet.  

Teh Ty

Akiko-chan13

3,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:02 pm
well....he mightve faked his death....after all he was standing there when light died  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm
I wish L was a live though he isnt I do want to make a fan fiction read the summery if you want here: were kiras succesor manages to sneak off the death note without Light knowing and even with Near switching note books and all he will give god the ultimate gift of rebirth aka death so he can be reborn..as his sucessor predicts a young man finds the notebook being a fan of Light he takes it upon himself to get the shinigami eyes and destroy every evil killing everyone in the SPK...with that all the shinigami in the shinigami world start dying because the names they write were either killed or written before they could so the death god has only one choice bring back L and make him work on the case once again.  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

ChangelingGirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm
yeah im in denial too 4laugh ...but he couldve faked his death !!! L is smart enough to 3nodding !!! he might have decided to test mello and near ... but that is too heartless for L .... light mabe but not L!!! ( last hope crushed, runs to find band aids for broken heart) emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:37 pm
Very hopefull indeed. I wish that was the case as well but alas L is dead. Good theory though.  

BockiBear

Jenizin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm
L can do almost anything, right? He obviously faked his death. obviously  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items