Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the fight till then end((vampire rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:34 pm
"Okay... Where is the last place you heard him to be again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm
"Les Bleu Sirène" he answered, "It's supposed to be a tavern in this town"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Victoria turned in the direction of the tavern and began walking towards it briskly. She reached the door and slipped in carefully, waiting for Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:52 am
Raven had been walking in her shadow as she travelled to and entered the tavern. He scanned the room, after he couldn't see any sign of Marco he walked over to the bar with a somewhat friendly look on his face.

"Excuse me" he said to the bartender in flawless french, "I'm looking for someone, I was told he worked here; Marco Bouchard"

"I'm sorry sir, but he left about three months ago, didn't say where to, just left a note of resignation"

Raven sighed. Another cold trail.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

anzuShirazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:33 pm
anzu stood in side the tavern with Victora."i'm guess ing it was a dead end"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Sakira watched them go. She was getting hungry again, she stayed well hidden in the dark alleyway waiting for someone to come by.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Kumori-dono
Raven had been walking in her shadow as she travelled to and entered the tavern. He scanned the room, after he couldn't see any sign of Marco he walked over to the bar with a somewhat friendly look on his face.

"Excuse me" he said to the bartender in flawless french, "I'm looking for someone, I was told he worked here; Marco Bouchard"

"I'm sorry sir, but he left about three months ago, didn't say where to, just left a note of resignation"

Raven sighed. Another cold trail.

"Come on," Victoria tugged on his sleeve and headed not for the front door, but for the back cellar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:42 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira watched them go. She was getting hungry again, she stayed well hidden in the dark alleyway waiting for someone to come by.
Sakira saw a little boy pass by the alleyway. She was hungry but she wasn't going to kill an innocent little boy. Sakira popped out of her hiding place. "Hi." She said. "H-H-Hello, are you an angel?" The little boy asked. Sakira chuckled and said "Maybe, why don't I take you home?" "O-Okay." The little boy said.  

SweetHugz

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:02 am
Raven was a little too downtrodden to realize where he was being led. He had gone through Hell and back to get this lead on Monsieur Bouchard. And now there was no chance of finding him without a global search. He didn't even know what he would look like now, it had been years since he'd last seen him. He evenyually became half aware that they were heading for the cellar, instinct made him wonder why, but his state of mind stopped him from resisting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:15 am
anzu left she needed to get home befor the sun came up  

anzuShirazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Victoria slipped into the cellar with Raven and she immeadiately headed for an area that had a lot of things placed there, as if they were trying to hide something. She put the backs of her hands together and parted them. The objects moved away on both sides. She spotted a note and a few hankerchiefs. Picking up the note, she read through the hurriedly written words. "Looks more like a help me note rather than a resignation," she held it out to Raven to read for himself then picked up the hankerchiefs. They were initialed M.B. The scent coming off of them and the note gave her a better idea of where to look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:23 pm
Skip had stepped back into the shadows when they started to ignore him. He watched the entire cinversation and started to pay more attention when the name 'Marco' is mentioned. Marco.... I've heard that before... Skip gasps and pulls back even more into the shadows. Damn that demon. I saw Marco before, but that was before the demon showed up. Now I have no clue where he is. Crap, this Raven is going to kill me... Skip sees Victoria leave the tavern and watches her encounter with the boy. He scowls and follows her, keeping well out of eyesight and earshot.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Victoria had an eerie feeling that somebody was following her. She looked back at the door to the cellar which was on the other side of the room. She thought she saw a movement. "What are you doing?" She said, suddenly appearing in front of the man in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:36 pm
Skip smiles. "What am I doing? It looks like I'm stopping you from taking an innocent victim. Now, if you don't mind, I suggest you leave and don't come back. Or at least till I'm gone." Skip chuckles and rests his hand on the hilt of his sword lazily, willing Victoria to make a move.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:54 pm
"Victim?" Victoria raised her eyebrows. "Are you that thick? If I wanted to prey upon this human he'd already be dead you git," she laughed dryly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff