Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Weird, but good, slash pairings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XK_Mari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:50 am
SmilingBomb
BellatrixHermione, PLZ.
XD.
I love it.
Torture = Love?

o_o

Agree! I love this pairing, read a couple good ones...though I can't remember where sweatdrop .
Also Narcissa/Hermione and Pansy/Bellatrix ...x3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:38 pm
I'm not into any *weird* pairings per se, just ones with less-heard-of characters. Like, Harry/Seamus, Harry/Blaise, Draco/Blaise, Harry/Draco/Blaise ( whee ) etc. Also once read a really good Draco/Neville fic. I guess it sort of depends on the circumstances and how well the author writes.  

chocobeans

Zelenyee Milaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:11 pm
Well I have a few of them. *sighs* I always fall in the love with the hard to find ones...unfair! emo

Hermione/Fleur
Bill/Harry
James/Harry
Charlie/Harry
Hermione/Pansy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:03 am
-=A=-
I wrote a Snape/Draco one last night, where Draco has the control. C:

But weirdest pairing ever? Percy/Snape. But then, anything with Percy is weird. Seeing as he wasn't mentioned once in this thread.

But then, Percy probably never has sex...

-=A=-

User Image

B4

LilMeady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:08 am
Percy has sex. WITH OLIVER!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:45 pm
Super Cy
And my all time favorite, which also lead to my favorite question ever............ Harry/Harry!!!!! Yes, time travel was involved. So, if you have sex with yourself is it masturbation??

I saw a story that contained Draco/Draco once. Trust me, you don't even want to know the how that one came about... glad it was a side pairing only.

I like Harry / Neville, which I assume is considered an unusual pairing because I have such a hard time finding any fanfiction stories with it, especially without one or both being horribly out of character without the least justification for the personality changes.  

Liara-Shadowsong

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:05 pm
I like some weird pairings

Harry/Rodolphus (one of my favorites)

Remus/Cedric (mostly because it's what brought me and my boyfriend together)

James/Remus (my absolute favorite)

Bill/Charlie (my theory is all Weasley boys have orgies behiind closed doors)

Lucius/Remus

I have another theory that incest is common in pureblood families espeically between fathers and sons which explains why I love this one fanfic I'm reading that had Lucius/Draco, James/Harry, Arthur/Ron, and slight Molly/Ginny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:23 pm

I keep thinking that Harry/Colin would be really hot.

Drakie Cakie

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:58 am
I just can't think of James/Remus as a weird pairing. It's possible. Almost any of the Marauders pairings would be possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:06 pm
Mmmmmh. Draco/Nevile I think they are so cute together. I don't really know why but I do. *Shrug*  

bleakdesolation

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:06 pm
Voldemort/Peter.

My brain bled and died.

And then I found a Marauders foursome pr0n and I was all good again xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:07 pm
You want some weird pairings? Well for those of you who are under the age of 18, here's a list of some of the many pairings you can find on AFF.net (adult fan fiction.)

Bill/Neville
Draco/Krum
Dudley/Harry
Filch/Moody
Harry/Salazar
Hermione/Rita Skeeter
Hermione/Hooch
Lucius/Percy
Snape/Dumbledore
Snape/Percy
Tonks/Bellatrix

There are many many more pairings but those are some of the weirdest I can find listed on AFF. They have a lot but there are a lot more pairings people can think of. No, I haven't read any of these but I think I'm rather intrigued now. I just love AFF.  

xxchibilunalovegoodxx

The Stylish Nihilist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:14 pm
I just read an amazing Moody/Riddle one. Too bad it wasn't finished.

I also like Remus/Lucius and Lily/Ginny.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:50 am
erm.. my fave weird paring would be Snape/James cause James dumped Severus for Lily and so Severus hates Harry... makes sense! smile and Sirius was jealous  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

Minerva the Whore 4 Books

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:54 pm
Yeah, none of the Marauders being together is weird...Well, unless Peter is included. burning_eyes If I can find threesomes with the 3 other Marauders I am HAPPY! biggrin biggrin biggrin Several fan fics I've read have Peter fancying Remus or James, but the boy in question doesn't notice so nothing happens between him and Wormtail, which is okay with me. Sorry Peter-lovers but I HATE Wormtail; him being intimate with anyone is disturbing.

Hagrid shouldn't be slashed because he can't be with anyone besides Madame Maxine due to the size difference. Engorment charms are creepy...I suppose he could be with Grawp, but I don't like incest. Anyway, Hagrid/AnyoneSlash is bizarre.

Anything with a minor character that isn't a student. Blaise and Marietta might be rarely-mentioned students, but locating a story about them isn't too improbable (even if Marietta's only slash match is Cho). I mean obscure adults, like Bagman and the Gaunts.

Remus/Severus isn't unusual, but James/Severus and Sirius/Severus aren't as common. Threesomes involving Severus and two of the Marauders are really difficult to find, so if anyone knows of any good ones please tell me! I've only read a Sirius/Remus/Severus one ONCE and it was hilarious!

"Night, Padfoot."
"Sweet dreams, Moony."
"Must you call each other those ridiculus nicknames?"
"You have one too, Snivellus." xd

Ooh, I agree, Harry/Colin sounds very nice... heart I've actually thought about Hermione/Rita before and wondered if there were some out there. Apparently so! Not that I'm interested in reading (I'm a Marauders' Era person) but it's interesting that they exist!

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff