Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tieru

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:42 am
haii~
I hate my real name , so most people in real life call me TL..
you can call me Pandee. :F
i'm from Norway. n _n);
obviously.. I like L a lot. He's my favorite from Death Note. <:
I don't really know what to say.. D; hello !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:10 am
HOLA!
my name is elvira, call me wahtever u like smile
im 15
a fangirl
mexican, though i act white
I LOVE L! WHOO
i only been to an anime con three times, all this year D":<
and i own a awesome L plushie redface

Moodyangel

Newbie Gekko

silentxtroll

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Hi y'all. -.-
Just joined this guild...obviously...and just saying hi...yah. ^^;
I haven't really watched much of the anime of Death note (like, the first three eppies)
...but I really like the manga!! mrgreen
I actually found out Death Note from some friends at school, like,
a long time ago, but they only talked of the live-action movie....
didn't care about the anime or manga. =.=''

Alrighty then, I can't wait to have fun here!
And hopefully, we can be friends! (...)
so bye bye!
xd

(L rawks!!)
heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 pm
Chiharu Murakami
blackwinged_Kanone
Hi I'm Blackwinged_kanone you can call me Kanone, or Meko-chan whatever really suites you. I've recently gotten into death note, I've watched all the episodes, and currently watching the movies of it. My favorite characters is L/Ryuzuki and Light/Raito.

Welcome to the L Guild Meko-chan!! =3

Thanks*smiles*  

blackwinged_Kanone

pepsi-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:52 pm
Hiya! I forgot to introduce myself before I made a thread, but I'm Pepsi-chan. 3nodding I've been into Death note for a few months now, my ex-bf got me into it. sweatdrop But yeah it's awesome! L is teh secks and all that. xd

wh00t L! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm
pepsi-chan
Hiya! I forgot to introduce myself before I made a thread, but I'm Pepsi-chan. 3nodding I've been into Death note for a few months now, my ex-bf got me into it. sweatdrop But yeah it's awesome! L is teh secks and all that. xd

wh00t L! whee

Don't worry, you don't have to introduce yourself, this is just there for those people who were posting, "Hi, I'm new!" threads...  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Gremlin From Outer Space

2,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:37 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
pepsi-chan

wh00t L! whee

Don't worry, you don't have to introduce yourself, this is just there for those people who were posting, "Hi, I'm new!" threads...

Like me right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:53 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske
Alright coolz.... well I've watched episodes 20-36 and read volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 9, 11, and 8 in that order... O.o And I have the first movie... that's it though... [only own manga 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11] I've also completely spoiled the end for myself.... sweatdrop

I have the first 5 mangas (they were having a buy 3 get 1 free sale so I bought four... my dad paid for the first one :3) I don't have the movie, I haven't seen it... and yeah, episode 37 was good, but was ruined by somebody in the GD saying "Ryuk kills Light" in a thread that had literally nothing to do about Death Note. (Highlight to read, I turned it white because of spoilers...)

I order you to let me borrow book five gonk
For all of you who are saying "but she's posting all kinds of spoilers for way past book 5". I have every book in the series except book five. Christmas present screw up. I still don't know what happens in between book 4 and 6 (rough idea)  

IttyBittyKitty

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:06 am
IttyBittyKitty
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske
Alright coolz.... well I've watched episodes 20-36 and read volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 9, 11, and 8 in that order... O.o And I have the first movie... that's it though... [only own manga 5, 6, 8, 10, and 11] I've also completely spoiled the end for myself.... sweatdrop

I have the first 5 mangas (they were having a buy 3 get 1 free sale so I bought four... my dad paid for the first one :3) I don't have the movie, I haven't seen it... and yeah, episode 37 was good, but was ruined by somebody in the GD saying "Ryuk kills Light" in a thread that had literally nothing to do about Death Note. (Highlight to read, I turned it white because of spoilers...)

I order you to let me borrow book five gonk
For all of you who are saying "but she's posting all kinds of spoilers for way past book 5". I have every book in the series except book five. Christmas present screw up. I still don't know what happens in between book 4 and 6 (rough idea)

rofl You don't have book five?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:07 am
L_Ryuzaki_White_Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
pepsi-chan

wh00t L! whee

Like me right?

Well, you were the first one, but after you posted yours other people started posting them. So yes, I blame you. twisted
Just kidding! heart  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

pepsi-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:09 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
pepsi-chan

wh00t L! whee

Yeah I know, but I like to, makes me feel special. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:04 am
Hola, konnichiwa, hej , Hi - hello,

know what i would like? I LOVE yaoi, if you have any good pictures or anything for me to have on my profile i woud love that to! poems or what ever ^^ but send it to masteryaoi, hes my best friend and all ^^
and how cool isnt it with other swedish people!  

PegaJana

MasterWish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:23 am
"Hey the names Josh..Hmm oh yeah 16, can be random...metalhead..and L is the coolest guy ever..especially when the death note 2 aired the dvds xD..Um well..let me see.....Kira is a low brainer. >.< Can't think of much right now... Oh yeah and thanks Serenity for accepting me into the guild smile " ((luckily found the guilds link from this post.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:00 pm
Hi, I'm DP_Fan14. I've been into Death Note for a few months now, after going to a Death Note panel at a con back in April.
I've read all the manga, seen up to episode 7 of the anime, and am currently planning an L cosplay...yay L!  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas