Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:48 am
It was a risk, calling Gaston and Geno, and MacLeod wouldn't have made it if he didn't feel that Methos was in terrible trouble. After all, he had only recently met these two rogues from Methos' past, and had no way of knowing how deep their loyalty to the Old Man was. For all he knew, either one of them could have been biding their time, pretending friendship, until Methos became vulnerable...

Clearing his throat, Duncan said, "Geno, have you heard from Adam in the last 48 hours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:50 am
Geno sighed. "No, Mr.MacLeod, I have not. My Company has been dealing with taking over several smaller companies located on the East Side of the United States." He fiddled with the pen he had in his other hand.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 am
A sound like a small growl escaped Duncan's clenched jaws. "Good luck with that," he told Geno. "If you do hear from him, please call me."

The frustrated Scot ended the call abruptly and pulled back out into the street to continue his search.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:01 am
Geno sat there shocked. He smirked and closed his cellphone, setting it on his desk. He continued to fiddle with the pen, thinking.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 pm
Well that was a silly question, but none the less she nodded in answer, of course she knew him, wait, hadn't Matthew called him 'no memory dude?' She frowned, now more confused, she didn't like being confused.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:05 pm
The young man chewed his lower lip anxiously as Phoenix nodded, then paced away to the window and looked out at the deepening night. She knows who I am, he thought. Did I do this to her? No... she would hardly have hugged me if I had.

Turning back to Mat he asked, "Can't talk, or won't? Do you know?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:10 pm
"Now how the hell am ta know?" He questioned looking at the guy like he was an idiot, "I mean do I look like I know? Does it seem like I knew her before this? Cause I sure as hell didn't."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Well now he would have known the answer to that if he had his memory, as it was Phoenix merely stared at him in a mix of annoyance and pity, at lest she knew who she was. Then again with that they put her through maybe not remembering would be a nice realize from everything. Of course if anyone had been smart enough and given her a note pad she'd at lest answer simple questions, but she refused to say anything, no, they couldn't make her, she wouldn't let them! She could have used a phone as well, but she hadn't seen one, then again it wouldn't have done her too much good, she'd have had to dial then hand the phone to someone else, she could call Luana!

That though got her to be frantic a moment, she wanted to see Luana, she trusting her, sure they had their problems, Phoenix couldn't even remember what they had been fighting about though, too much other stuff had happened. There had to be a phone though, had to be, what type of hotel room didn't have a damned phone?! So she promptly ignored them to scurry around searching now, she had to look like she had lost her mind. Alas she didn't find a phone, a phone jack though, which she glared at angrily before pointing at, silently demanding to know where the phone was.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:15 pm
Amnesia-man looked at Mat with what could clearly be seen as fraying temper. "You've known her longer than I can remember," he reminded him. "I just got here."

Phoenix began scrambling around, searching almost frantically, and the young man watched her with wary curiosity. "Where's the phone?" he asked Mat as he picked up the notepad and pen Phoenix knocked off the bedside table in her desperate search.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:23 am
Normally his words might have gotten her to smile, or at lest the anger, instead she went to snatch the pad, and the pen while she was at it ignoring that she had flinched when he had moved to get them, giving Adam a quick hug in her glee. She scribbled something quickly, then a short pause as she added one more word before showing it: Phone? Now! Want Luana, she's smart, she knows me and Adam! Please? Her hand writing didn't match her personality thus far given the almost fanciness to it in cursive, though the word 'please' looked more rushed. If she knew Luana right the poor woman was most likely freaking, she had to talk to her, why had it taken her this long to even think of her friend though. Phoenix didn't dwell on that thought, there was no point at the moment, she wanted someone she knew that knew her as well.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:07 pm
The young man glanced at the note Phoenix was showing to Mat. "Adam?" he asked aloud. "Is that who I am?"

There was doubt mingled with hope in his voice. Phoenix, Luana, Adam... the names rattled and echoed around in his head with little meaning. "Adam... the first man..." he mused, trying it out. "That's Biblical... Judeo-Christian..." He shook his head, then sat on the only thing he could find that wouldn't suffer from his still-damp jeans: the coffee table.

He watched Phoenix speculatively. What happened to us? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:18 am
"Alright, alright, no need to have an excitement attack or something weird, gesh, hold on, hold on." With a strained sigh he turned and left the room, going back to the main room, he never carried his cellphone with him simply because he liked it, and he didn't like hotel phones, who knows how many people used them, ew. He had forgotten about getting Adam, if that was his name, a change of cloths, or a shower, or anything in all this mess, but hey maybe this Luana chick could take these two off his hands, that would make him a great deal happier. He came back of course not but a few second later handing the phone over, "Now how ya going talk on a phone if you ain't talking now?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:22 am
Phoenix could have hugged Matthew, but that would have distracted her from the phone, instead she snatched it, hell with manners at the moment, besides this was the most she had done for a while. Pretty much since she had gotten away from whomever she had just sat and stared off, which was stupid, she could have done something at lest. That didn't matter now though given she paid little attention to Adam's question as she dialed a phone number from memory, as often as she called it she should have it memorized, once it started ringing she held it out to Adam. Sure Mat had been nice so far and helpful, but she wasn't trusting of anyone she didn't know at the moment, she wasn't all that trusting of Adam at the moment, he didn't even remember her, but he was the better person to talk to a pissed off Luana then Mat, besides she didn't now german.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:26 am
Well wasn't he just feeling all left out of everything but wisely shut up, for now, he still wanted to know who the hell Luana was, much less how it was his luck both of them knew each other. Or rather that Phoenix knew the other guy. With a shrug he went and sat on the bed in the room given there went any chairs and watched with silence.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 pm
Adam, for want of any other name, stared at the phone for a moment, then took it from Phoenix as it rang on the other end. His eyes flickered to Matthew as he held it to his ear, waiting for this Luana person to pick up on the other line.

"You were going to prove something to me?" he prompted.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff