Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Does Your Family Know about Your Death Note/L Fetish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you forced to conceal your Death Note love? XP
  Yes, sadly, I am!
  No, it's cool. (Monstre: "LUCKY! GAHH!")
  It's just never become an issue, so I dunno.
View Results

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:26 am
well... thankfully no one stops me from liking death note. my dad and bro don't care much... my mom even WATCHED it for a while (but she didn't see the shinigamis, thank goodness...), my sister and i share the same love for death note, my friends all know that i'm obsessed with death note and that i have a HUGE crush on L... heck, even the salesman in that anime shop my sister and i go to KNOWS that i really love L!!! heart heart heart

but my sis and i have to be careful about the stuff we buy... my mom doesn't like it if we buy useless things (aka anime stuff gonk )... so we have to hide them... AND we can't buy stuff that are too dark... that's why we haven't got dn posters... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:04 pm
Monstre_Charmant
*sympathizes with Kyoko and Serenity*
Awww...

What the heck's wrong with our parents' generation? mad
They don't know what's good for us,rebel against them! scream  

Comrade Ando

winterbirdie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:18 pm
well my mum knows about it... to a point...
i don't really want them to know about some of the things i like tho... you know? but my dad wouldn't like it if he knew ALL about it... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:39 pm
I just started Death Note (My crazy obsession) a few months ago but I knew it 2 years ago. Well, my family knows since I keep on saying L a lot plus I go to the anime store every week to get merchandises. I even started calling them "Near" or 'Watari". >___< I bet the person where I usually go knows I'm a DN fan. ^^;; Once, I even cosplayed going to the mall to buy one. o_o;; Well, as Misa only. Those are the only ordinary clothes I have. (Cosplay clothes)  

liszst

The Trancy Brat

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 pm
hehe,I used to love annoying my mom with it,always popping around the corner going " L!" XD it was so fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:42 pm
my mom knows because i made her watch both live action death note films with me shouting l  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

Kausu Akuma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:27 pm
uhhh, my family knows i like death note... but im not so completely ubsessed with L that its wierd -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:32 pm
Kausu Akuba
uhhh, my family knows i like death note... but im not so completely ubsessed with L that its wierd -.-

Hey, don't be saying it like it's a bad thing. You're in the L Guild, obviously most of us are going to like him and yes, a lot of us are 'obsessed', including me. mad  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Abyss Jikun Hu

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:44 am
Message from L:

The school found one of my notebooks in my bag with names in it.... yeah.... I no longer attend that school...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:52 pm
My mother seen me watching it but I don't know she even cares lol all she knows is that I love anime and doesn't even bother me sweatdrop  

iHayato Gokudera

9,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

asianpianokeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:24 am
yeah....i mean i have to hide it but i cant help but
acting like L everyday......
and then when my parents heard that i bought the movies and
a whole lot of other stuff from Death Note they all freaked out....
They kept telling me..oh ur gothic. (what!!!! yah. i dont get it either.)
But yeah...They dont like my obsession.
wahhhhh. crying
its a good thing i have friends.
They are perfectly fine with it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:03 pm
lol i never shut up about death note! my parents probably know every characters nickname and real name by now, even if they don't know what they look like! hahaha. i told my sis i joined an L guild and she chuckled and called me a retard mrgreen  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Shadow_Vampire_Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:11 pm
My parents don't have a problem with it, but they do think I may need a psychiatrist. But I act the same way with a bunch of other animes and mangas that I like. My parents just sorta got used to the obessions. Heh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:12 am
Huhu.
My parents don't care.
But they know that I like Death Note.
My mom knows who L is. My dad knows who Kira is. My grandmother knows who Near is. |:
Huhu, I also have friends who 'are' Death Note characters. |:
Is is Matt, Emz is Mello, Liin is Near, I am L.

tieru

Blessed Fairy

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:41 am
Shadow_Vampire_Princess
My parents don't have a problem with it, but they do think I may need a psychiatrist. But I act the same way with a bunch of other animes and mangas that I like. My parents just sorta got used to the obessions. Heh heart

my parents think i'm crazy all the time. it's just me! and i'm sure my anime obssessions don't help eek but hey, when you like anime, you can't help it! hahahah  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff