Reply Roleplaying
Reign of the Mystics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:18 pm
"weapons and magic,very nice,im not too good with magic but i can do a few good spells,such as this one"he pointed his finger "destructive magic 6:hellfire!"a larg flame started where he had pointed his hand in midair,he then closed his hand and it stopped "yours is much cooler no doubt"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 pm
The feild started eating away the grass slowly in an effert to grow, unfortunatly his growth was slower than the rate he was eating, so the grass a few inches away is starting to die.  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 pm
vampslayer3
"weapons and magic,very nice,im not too good with magic but i can do a few good spells,such as this one"he pointed his finger "destructive magic 6:hellfire!"a larg flame started where he had pointed his hand in midair,he then closed his hand and it stopped "yours is much cooler no doubt"

"Thanks," she said shyly. "I've had a long time to practice it I guess..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:26 pm
"eh,i was made to do that and yours is better so its not just practice,luna seems to be powerful,though i wouldnt be sure i havent seen her in battle,but im sure that if it was on on one shed win against me,her looks would stop me in my tracks"karazan said blushing  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:28 pm
Sakira finally caught a few fish and now she was roasting them on a stick. "Yumm!" She said smelling the delicious air. "Can't wait to dig in!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 pm
vampslayer3
"eh,i was made to do that and yours is better so its not just practice,luna seems to be powerful,though i wouldnt be sure i havent seen her in battle,but im sure that if it was on on one shed win against me,her looks would stop me in my tracks"karazan said blushing

"You like her," she said, more as a statement, not a question.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 pm
"maybe,thanks for giving it away,haha,just kidding,she knows as of earlier when i landed and started flirting"karazans nose titched "anyone smell cooked feeshies?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Luna rolled her eyes."I know few magic spells but I am also a good fighter."Luna said putting her sword away.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:34 pm
vampslayer3
"maybe,thanks for giving it away,haha,just kidding,she knows as of earlier when i landed and started flirting"karazans nose titched "anyone smell cooked feeshies?"

"Sadly I do smell it," she said, rather disgusted. Being an elf, she didn't eat meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:36 pm
KageUmi
Luna rolled her eyes."I know few magic spells but I am also a good fighter."Luna said putting her sword away.

"Maybe we can practice against each other sometime," she said quietly with a shrug of her shoulders.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:38 pm
"oh sorry,forgot you guys didnt eat meat,you want a snack,i got loads of food in my pack."he pulled his backpack of his back and opened it "all m food is organic except for the jerky,that would be the only meat,but yeh,go ahead,its all good" he pulled out a bit of jerky and began to chew on it "im half-dragon so meat is almost all i ever eat"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:41 pm
"Maybe, I do need a challenge every now and then."Luna smiled looking at the elf girl."That's fine I am not hungry now I eat only every now and then."She said to Karazan.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:13 pm
"what about you?"karazan said,looking at the elf girl "if you want something really good heres a berry cake"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm
vampslayer3
"what about you?"karazan said,looking at the elf girl "if you want something really good heres a berry cake"

"No thankyou," she said politely.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:43 pm
"okay then,no snacks,you guys bored?"glane stood up stretching "i havent had any fun lately,nothing to do ya know?"he said,sitting back down next to luna "staring ino space again demon-neko girl?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff