Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:32 am
Uruha_Lover
SweetHugz
Uruha_Lover
SweetHugz
(Uruha_Lover I know you werent you in the ninja fourm?)

((haha i think so biggrin I joined so many rp's im losing track haha))

(Lol are you ever active in some RPs?)

((I post in the guild rpg's but like in the actual forums, noone talks to me lol, so Im just like w/e and just stopped posting haha))

(Wow since im still on you can post here and RP =P)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:33 am
"Okay" She said following Sayuri and holding her egg closely to her.  

SweetHugz

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:40 am
Kumi walked down the street quietly and sighed feeling bored, seeing as nothing was happening right now.

((Okay^^ but I have to go now for about an hour cause my sis wants to use the comp lol, bai))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:42 am
Sayuri stopped at a big feild. "Okay this place should be good."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:49 am
Sakira carefully put the egg in front of her feet on the ground and a magic circle appear around them. Then the egg slowly began to hatch and break through until there was nothing left but the mutant looking dog. "Is this what it looked like?" She said standing in front on her pet.
User Image
(Woot found a picture for it)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:54 am
She looked at itand shoke and fear went threw her body all of the horrible memories went through her head. she was in shoke for a while then finally snapped out of her She gulped. "Uh huh." she said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:59 am
Sakira looked at the fear on Sayuri's face. "I'm sorry Sayuri! If this dog scares you I'll return it back to an egg if you want me too." She said knowing the pain Sayuri must be feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:02 am
Sayuri wanted to be able to move she fell dropping her bow and putting her hands on her hand crying. "Make them go away." She said shakeing her head as the horrible memories of the attack came in her head and wouldent leave.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 am
Sakira knew she had to put the dog back into an egg. She turned and and whispered to the dog. "Please go back to you egg form." The dog obeyed and turn back to the egg. Sakira picked it up and placed in pocket. "Are you all right Sayuri? Its gone now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:11 am
Sayuri looked up to see it was gone she was shakeing. Why can't i stand them Fear takes over i i can't fight it She thought.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:15 am
Sakira walked over to her and helped her up. "Come on Sayuri let's go back to the inn so you can go to your room and rest." She said. "Can you walk?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 am
Sayuri tryed walkeing. She nodded. I need to be stronger then my fear... It keeps takeing over and i can't stop it. She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am
Sakira seeing that Sayuri can walk made her feel a little bit happy. "I hope she gets over the fear soon." She thought Sakira arrived at the inn and they made their way upstairs till they saw they're rooms. "Are you going to be okay Sayuri?" She asked Sayuri seeing that she probably hasn't recovered from the shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 am
(i think i found a pretty good picture for your mutant dog its in one of the post just scroll up)  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:32 am
((kool!))

Sayuri shook her head as the memories and the horrible pictures of seeing her parents and faimly die right infront of her run through her head. She was lucky she was evan walkeing right now.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff