Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:09 am
"yeah i saw it, but i could make a bullet that could turn you into a living bomb, you wanna try that?"

Tao smiled, a few drops of blood falling from his hand onto the ground mixing with the water that was flowing on the ground.

"if you need any kind of bullet, even a soul-modifier bullet, giving the vampires back their souls, then we'll be able to get them to work for us"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:18 am
"Look just the same.... im feedin a few of my version into anything we really want dead.... ive seen dead vampires revive at the taste of blood on their lips but mine makes sure they wont get up.... your not gettin around it man... no matter how technological you get theres not getting around the power thats in your blood and in kumi's.... I think you understand that better than anyone."  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:57 am
"my blood, my blood or the vampire's powers stuck inside me at conception?"

Tao hated people saying he was a Vampire, but he had to put up with it.

"and technology has nothing to do with this, it's all here, in my blood, mix it with your's and we'd have a bio-chemical bomb capable of destroying half the world"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:10 am
"Ya i figured sumthin like that.... so umm.... ya lets try and avoid that...."

"Leastways i know that its still in there i can smell it on you... the vampire blood is there, along with the krnsk gene.... but whatever the case thats where it all lies."

Noltic looked at himself then at Tao and knew he understood him.... he and Tao were the last of their kind and they both knew that they werent good for much.... Noltic figured he'd do what he could... and tao was going to help him...

"What do we do about that one?" Noltic whispered as he moved his eyes toward kumi.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:24 am
"we force the Krsnk blood into her, or she'll lose her soul"

Tao had a serious look on his face, and he bit his arm spilling the blood into his mouth.

"we'll do it when she's sleeping, so I won't be the last of my kind"

Tao looked at Kumi, swallowing the blood but letting it pour from his arm, tempting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:31 am
"we'll see later... im not so sure i think i may wanna try something first"  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:39 am
"what is it you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 am
"Okay... no one knows about this... but a prototype for a cure was made... now it probably cant help you. Krnsk Blood assimilated like anything.... but a regular vampirse... problem is they never released it because its carcinically based."

"Now if Kumi is strong enough her body could fight it off... like a regular human can take it no problem but vampires immune systems have been weakened for so long they usually cant"

Noltic took a small vial out of his pack that he'd stolen before he left the institution.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 am
"the disease is almost as potent as Krsnk blood"

Tao smiled and pulled a vial identical out of his sleeve.

"they took part of my blood for the cure, mixed it with ourio blood and then burned away the liquid and mixed it, thus creating the vamp-no-more the serum to destroy the disease"

Tao poured it on his arm, and it fizzed and blew a chunk out of his arm.

"your's is a newer form, working on the cellular level, much like aids vaccines did when that was a problem"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:23 am
Kumi looked down quietly, trying to think as the other two talked amongst themselves. She raised her head and caught Noltic's eye and then frowned and then closed her eyes and crossed her arms."hether ou like it or not, Im coming, and thats that."she said and then opened her eyes. 'And whats this I hear of a vaccine like cure for this disease?"she asked."And how would it work...?"  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:48 pm
"destroy your body from the in side out, depending on how long you've been a vampire"

Tao smirked his hand kept bleeding, even after he wrapped it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 am
Kumi looked at him silently and then closed her eyes, bowing her head so that her eyes were shadowed, as she tried to hide the expression of pain and sadness corssing her face. Eyes gae away everything, she knew, so she hid them. "So what your saying, is it's not really a cure...but a weapon, that will destroy me...completely....inside and out..."she said clenching her fists in agony.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:39 am
"it might it might not, put a few drops of your blood in this cup"

Tao produced a cup from his coat pocket, then grabbed the vial that Noltic had and made a perfect copy or it.

"and then I'll put a few drops of this and we'll be able to tell"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:01 am
As Noltic took back the phial he knew that it would either eat away at the blood or make what appeared to be no changa at all.... hed seen it happen.... He also had a copy of the old cure, the simple problem with that one the fact that the body had no way of diluting and destroying it afeter it did its job...

"Wait before you try that put mix this with her blood Noltic produced a small green tablet..." At the looks the other two gave heim he explained further "Its concentrated Bluegreen mountain algae.... i have some growing in my liver so i never get sick... it's very good for the immune system, which is exactly what kumi needs to survive the treatment."

Then Noltic looked to Kumi, and with the most compassionate voice that 7 years of solitude could muster he said "Kumi you do realize that if you take this cure and it works then youll save many vampires but youll lose anything that makes you useful to the war... and Tao was right the longer your a vampire the less likely it is to work...its in my opinion that you take it now."

He said all of this because he cared about her and he wanted to live a life worth living not like his.... he wanted her to be happy one day and most of all he wanted to be happy with her.... but this was not meant to be...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:46 am
Kumi looked at Noltic. She wated to end the virus in her body, but she wanted to be useful as well. She smiled and walked over to Noltic and reached out touching his hand softly and the she closed his fingers around the pill and smiled up a him."If Im not going to be able to help in fights after I take the pill....then I dont want it..." she whispered softly looking Noltic in the eyes and the blushing faintly and looking down quietly hoping he would understand.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff