Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:46 pm
"I can control any shape, way, or form of nature," she said with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:52 pm
Sakira smiled. "That's nice." They arrived at the van and Sakira was growing a bit sleepy herself, but she decided to stay awake until they got to Andrew's place. "Oh yeah all this time I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sakira, you?"  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:55 pm
"Leanna," she said, twisting her hair absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:02 pm
They arrived at the truck. "Pillow and blanket?" She asked holding up two eggs.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:05 pm
"Thanks, but I'll be fine. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight..." She declined appreciatively.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:09 pm
Sakira shrugged and concentrated her powers into the egg. The egg hatched becoming two pillows. Sakira made her self more comfortable and watched the road as Andrew drived.

[[Ran out of stuff to talk about... sweatdrop ]]  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:26 pm
((lol))

"So..." Leanna started, tired of silence. "What was your life like before you found out about being a clone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:30 pm
"Well.." Sakira thought of the harsh stuff. "Mostly harsh memories.. Only my foster mother and dad cared for me." She sighed and said "I hate these wings.. They make me look different. I stand out too much and all the stupid little kids make fun of me."  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:06 pm
((I'm sorry to post and then go but I'll be back on later.))

Umi watched as the other girl climbed into the truck. She sat there not knowing what to say her voice feeling caught in her troat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:15 pm
"I guess that makes us opposites. I've always loved standing out and being different. Maybe it'd be different if it was your case... I don't know. But it must've been really hard to be made fun of," Leanna looked at the other girl and smiled. "Hi!"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:20 am
"Why do you like standing out so much?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:22 pm
"Hello."Umi said a small smile lighting up her face.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:19 am
"I guess it's because I'm such a rebel that I didn't care what others thought of me. And for that I gained respect. So standing out has helped me keep my image," she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 am
Sakira sighed and closed her eyes trying to go to sleep. "Your lucky Lenna.. No one respected me, the freaky winged-girl." She said quietly as she remember how the kids called her names.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:29 pm
"Name the kids who were jerks to you and they'll be sorry they ever lived," Leanna said seriously.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff