Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:07 pm
"Well I guess we all can't be lucky in the parent department... Princess?" She asked, her eyebrows raised in question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:13 pm
Sakira let out a little laugh. "I guess I didn't tell you everything. My parents were the leaders of the Mafia. When they died and when I become old enough, I will take over the Mafia one day. Since I am the only daughter, I will be the heir of the gang. Anyways don't call my 'Princess' just call me Sakira." She said a bit happier. "Never mind me. Why was your parents not nice to you?"  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:24 pm
"Oh, that makes sense..." Alexis quieted down. "I never met my mom. My dad turned into an abusive drunk after she left. Always told myself I wouldn't let anyone hit me again... I guess I kept telling myself they wouldn't do it again. Finally I just left." She shook her head. "Let's get off the subject and talk about something happier."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:35 pm
"Well.." She said thinking. "Did you feel happy when you figured out your a demon? Is that happy or no?"  

SweetHugz

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:37 pm
Kumi blinked watching Andrew and summoned a small cup of water and walked in quietly and offered him the cup and looked down quietly, being very timid and shy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:40 pm
[[I gotta go to bed.. its 1:40 am here good night... whee ]]  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:15 am
Andrew turned to Kumi, surprised for a second. He smiled at her and took the cup "Thank you" he said to her. He greatfully drank down the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:30 am
Sakira woke up and stretched herself. "I guess Alexis and I can go to the house today." She said. "Alexis is still asleep though." She thought. "I'll leave her a note saying I went to the house and when she wakes up she'll come. Sakira left the note and asked one of her bodyguards to watch her and makes sure she comes to the house. "Hello?" She said knocking on the door.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:20 pm
Alexis wandered up to the front door and pushed it open. She walked inside. "Anybody here to talk to?" She asked, combing her fingers through her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:11 pm
Kumi smiled and folded her hands behind her back and averted her eyes a bit and felt her ears burn when she blushed faintly. She then looked out the window quietly wondering what might happen to her if she stayed there.  

Baby Coquette

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 pm
Just then Andrew heard someone come into the house. He turned and, cup still in hand went out into the main lobby. "Can I help you?" he asked the girl who had just come in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:39 pm
Kumi blinked and followed him out into the lobby and blinkedlooking at the girl and tilted herhead wondering if she was safe or not.  

Baby Coquette

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:41 pm
Alexis jumped slightly at the sound of the boy's voice. "Um, yeah... Where am I exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:48 am
"You are in my mansion" Andrew said, carefull not to give away exactly what this place truely was "Can I help you with something?"  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:55 am
Sakira opened the door to find Alexis already inside and a young man. "Hello." She greeted him. "Is this the 'Safe House'?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff