Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Should L have his own manga?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think L should have his own manga?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

master gigyas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Well, there's a game coming out, or maybe its already been released, about L finding Near as an orphan. They could make a short series tie-in manga to that. I'd bye it whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:44 pm
He needs his own manga not only to realy know about his past I mean their is a video game were its beore the Kira case but that isnt enough it should go back to his child hood though flashes of his child hood were sundmly given at episdoe 25  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Baka The Wolf Boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:36 pm
hell yes he should give me a good reason why not  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:53 am
It would be awesome if L had his own manga. biggrin I would be a complete addict of that manga!  

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

Misa Amane Snowprincess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:42 pm
yes of course I would love to learn more about L and his own manga would definitely let people learn more about him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm
YES!!!!!  

kira190836

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:08 pm
I would LOVE a manga dedicated to L. <3 Although there is the BB Case novel, that's more on B.

And I have heard of books about L, the L Files, but they are extremely rare. They are out of print, and cost much.

But anyways, I voted yes. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:25 pm
L should really get his own manga! I want to know the background on the mysteriously awesome L!  

anime-poopie

Cagalli Athrun Zala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm
I would love to find or hear if they would make a L manga. biggrin It would make my day. They make one for his past. then another about all the crimes he invesagated. Sorry if i spelled a lot of words roung. but yea it would make my day. sweatdrop Know only if some one would make it. rofl ha ha ha  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:19 pm
i dont think he should have a manga because its just to easy for him to win and well light was a good opponent and well almost no one can measure up that good to L  

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

faerygirl-14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 pm
If L had his own manga, I'd totally read it. Even if it were about 500 chapters long.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff