Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:30 pm
--Raven looked up with a smile and nodded, after all, there was only so much you could get across without words--  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:43 pm
Luna smiled before chanting a few words under her breath. Once she stopped a green light appeared and seemed to consume Raven."Well there you go you should be able to talk now."Luna said watching as the green light suddenly vanished.  

KageUmi

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:04 pm
Kumi stretched her arms into the air and yawned rubbing her tears from her eyes. "I wonder where I'm supposed to be..."she sighed. "I don't even know who I'm supposed to guard...'she said lamely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:08 pm
He sighed, the girl was odd but he promised he could get her in his home might as well, she didn't look like she was from around here.  

Angelus Kyrios

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Lutaria ran to Kumi and grabbed her hand. "Kumi~! let's find our masters...." She dragged her to the store with her ears and Tails sticking out. "whats this?" "It's a Slurpee." "OOOH! can I taste This so Called, Slurpee?" "Sure." "yay~!" She tried it and her eyes and body turned froma Child like Teen, to a Very Pretty women. "This is Maravlous~! I'll have one." She smiled and got her wallet out. She gave him 2mil yen. "Yay. Thats all i have so...yeah." "But a Slurpee is only 3 yen!" "Oh" She grabs 99,997 yen back. "thanks" She left teh store. "Kumi. Try this. it;s good. Like dads Butter cookies. biggrin " She smiles and saw luna. "LUNA!" She rusn over to her and she talsk so fast to her. "LUNA! I'm been sercheing for you a long time and i never thought you would be here too! I mean all the angels are supposed to coem down here bu I dunno. here is a Slurpee it;s good it's like dad buttercookies. And Dad is god so his buttercookies are supposed to be Delious and I never even breathed once while atlking to you>>>AHHHHHHHHHHH!-deep breaths- -cough cough cough-"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:45 pm
[[can I join? It's okay if it's too late. I don't mind. XD]]  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 pm
[[anyone can join anytime. Just fill out the form]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:02 pm
[[Thanks!

Username: [horsesnsoccer17]
Character name:[Tamerin]
Bio:[Lenient and calm. She does what's right and so was granted the honor of guarding a human boy.]
Apperence:[User Image]
Other(Pets and etc.):[Pet wolf: User Image]]]  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:05 pm
Ayra smiled and found her master. "Hey" She said popping up infront of him. "Ready to go home. Ill turn invisible and sneek into your room."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:10 pm
He jumped,"geez, dont do that! Its better if I introduce you, i'll say your a foreign exchange student or something." He sighed, he motioned for her to follow him.  

Angelus Kyrios

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:13 pm
[[How do I know who I protect?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:19 pm
Arya laughed. " Okay" she said smiling and followed after him.  

Vaginal Grape

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:37 pm
he led them down to a house, it was alittle small but it looked in okay condition, "welcome to my Home, we only have 2 bedrooms, so I guess I'll sleep on the floor, since your a girl and all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm
"Okay how about no. You get the bed I get a chair. I don't sleep. I have never slept in my life." She said to him.  

Vaginal Grape

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Kumi blinked wide eyed watching the girl go on and on and on loudly. She was amazed at how much one girl could talk without having to take a deep breath between all that!  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff