Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate Near?
  Yes!!!
  No
  A little...
  No he is better then L!!!
  Yes, he does not deserve to be L's heir and the next L!!!!
View Results

DeathOrCake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:27 pm
nmfrter
Near is not my favorite but, i like him ( a little bit) but i don't really like when he play with his toys...

lol i bet he eats his toys since he always has different ones with him xD but yea i'd have to agree with you, Near isn't really one of my favorites  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:29 pm
I don't like him all that much. He's cool and all but nothing compared to L.  

Epic_Symphony

Battosaika

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:05 pm
wow i did not think that this topic would get so many posts!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:37 pm
Eh Near is okay he does kind of remind me of L ,hmmmmm i think its his eyes. But my boyfriend he adores Near, he thinks he is so cute and it creeps me out O_O.  

LaurentheOtaku

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:18 pm
Anime_Freak4ever
Eh Near is okay he does kind of remind me of L ,hmmmmm i think its his eyes. But my boyfriend he adores Near, he thinks he is so cute and it creeps me out O_O.

Being L's heir, you'd think he'd have some similarities to L. He even claims in volume 10 that "L is the only one Mello and I respected."

Near is cute, there's no denying it. It's only true if a man admits that.

We have the same video on our profile!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:36 am
Despite having driven Light into a corner and bringing about his demise, I agree with Light. "Near, you're far inferior to L."  

Kon Tatsumaki

Comrade Ando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:39 pm
I don't hate Near. Of course, he is nowhere near as cool as L but whatev, I don't think anyone is.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:52 am
I just like Near's hair whee  

Sqeeee

x_Kajichan_x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:58 am
Awwwwww, kawaisu Near.......
NearBut he ish still awesome, I like his weirdness and he's always playing with all the toys and stuff and it's just like..... Awwwwwwww.
I want him to make a finger puppet of me ^^
Plus, he outsmarted Light. I mean come on, that's wasn't an easy thing to do. He has to get SOME credit for that at least!
Plus, unlike Mello, he brings back memories of weirdness and when I think weirdness and adorable I think L and when I think L I think heart
So there. Near is cool.
>P

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:19 am
x_Kajichan_x
Awwwwww, kawaisu Near.......
NearBut he ish still awesome, I like his weirdness and he's always playing with all the toys and stuff and it's just like..... Awwwwwwww.
I want him to make a finger puppet of me ^^
Plus, he outsmarted Light. I mean come on, that's wasn't an easy thing to do. He has to get SOME credit for that at least!
Plus, unlike Mello, he brings back memories of weirdness and when I think weirdness and adorable I think L and when I think L I think heart
So there. Near is cool.
>P

It was about time someone said that. I was thinking that there were only a few that were actually fighting on Near's side here.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

liszst

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:51 pm
Near's still cool! He respects L and even if he did outsmart Light, he had help with Mello not like L who did it by himself. Near said so himself, he can't surpass L alone. Besides, I bet L would have disagree with the opinion of Near's inferiority on becoming the next heir. But I think Mello and Near should be L in both levels-- with Matt! 8DD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Battosaika
Do you hate Near?? Well i do!! That little KID does not deserve to be L's heir and the next L!!!!!!!!

oh and tell me what you think of him!

dont be mean to near i luv near to pieces and you dont want to get a fan girl mad near pwns mello is a loser end of discussion  

Ls_heir_near

Koishii X

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:26 pm
Well I don't hate him, but I don't think he is fitting to be L's successor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:19 pm
Misuki Marishima
I love Near. I think he's awesome. He's the genius who avenges L and I think he's highly unappreciated.

He is unappreciated... Though I don't hate him, or dislike him. He's alright in my book because he does in fact amuse me.

Nonetheless he has some really nifty toys, but the fingerpuppets still don't look right to me. The fingerpuppets look like people that have nothing to do with Death Note, so it's rather funny. An example would be the Kira one because to me it looks like the Hamburgler, if anyone remembers him. Though I rather liked the Hamburgler.

Anyway, Near's alright, and I love his evil smile. It's awesome.

Though he's actually farther down on my list, but not too far...  

Stephkotsu

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:17 pm
I really don't like Near. He's definitely not worthy of being titled the next L, and I hate him for 'killing' Raito.  
Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff