Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
so when did you come to like/love L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L or Light?
  L
  Light
  Both
  Gold?
View Results

twilightprincess484

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Personally I liked L as soon as I started watching Death Note. (I started in the middle of the series.) He just seemed so calm and smart. As far as Light goes I didn't like him originally and when he caused L to die, I liked him even less.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:07 pm
I began to like him even before my friend showed me episode 6, and then I was all like "FAN-GIRL SQUEAL" and stuff...

When he died... I swear, I cried. I wept tears of grief.

Mikami doesn't even begin to make up for L's death (Though him and Mello put together start to...) L is irreplaceable... *sobs*

( I like the fan, Twilight Princess! lol )  

ThreeBooksInTheFire

Kameko sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 am
I started to like L when he had first appeared in Death Note. I just like the way he is! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:37 pm
It took me awhile XD I was terrified of him at first, he remindes me of the grudge n.n
Honestly....xD I didnt like him till he died.  

Omnoms

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:39 pm
i love L since i watched death note .. he just seem so .. cute !!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:17 pm
well one day i was watching the anime shows on ytv (fullmetal alchemist, gundam seed, etc.) when a new show i hadnt seen came on... Death Note.

it was the episod about light losing ownership, and the fake rules. I saw L and immediately loved the series (especially L)  

Saint Hallow

Shezka13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:00 am
At first I liked Light. I thought he was handsom and amazingly smart. When I first laid eyes on L I said Screw it Light sux compared to L heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:25 am
I liked him when he first appeared in the manga, despite being so antisocial he struck me as being really endearing & I could relate to him a lot = instant favourite. xp

Neurotripsy

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

x-xCutie_AzNx-x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:24 pm
I liked him when he appeared,i started to love him whe he said to light: "Your my first friend"....or something close to that...w/e but the point is i love L!^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:48 pm
well, when he first appered, i laughed at him..(gomen, Eru!) but once he sat down and he did the most adorable smile known to man, i couldn't resist him any longer! i had to get my plushie and quick! heart heart heart  

KF-Shizune

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

zerojj1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:36 pm
I started to like him after seeing how crazy Light got and compared the two lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 pm
before i got into the Death Note series, I thought he looked akward. but a strange change of heart came over me after I started reading it. at first, I liked Raito (i don't know why) but when I saw L, i liked him waaaaaaaaayyyyyy more and when Raito...uh, eliminated...L...I was all like, "Friggles!!!!!!!!!HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gbhdsfgnxmklsebkfd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never love again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then i saw near, so i started to like him, but still.....NO ONE CAN REPLACE L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

OtakuWolf-Chan

setup wizard

Devout Sex Symbol

23,900 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 pm
The second I found out that he was addicted to sugar like I was. Not to mention, he's really kawaii......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 am
my boyfriend and best friend talked about L before I saw the anime and when I first heard him go "BANG" I fell in love  

Lilitherin

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Midnight Hikari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am
I loved him on the second episode. That was a very smart move. I cried when he: SPOILERS died in ep. 25, died in the second movie, left to die in 'L: change the worLd'. Plus, he loves sugar and never gets FAT! Who can resist that?!?!?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff