Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:52 pm
Hearing the girl speak she decided it was best to come out of the shadows."How do you know this?"Luna asked suspiciously her blue eyes staring at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:04 pm
Midnight turned and smiled at her"He didn't fallow the stick.All lycan have to fallow the stick if they still have werewolf in there blood."  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:09 pm
Mako watched it all from his rooftop vantage point. Two no three hunters, and a solitary werewolf standing in the road...Talking to the hunters. Something was wrong here very wrong. ((Sorry about the late post but I got grounded.)) He noticed two in the middle of the street, and one apparantley trying to hide. No now four hunters. He jumped down from the roof, landing in the alley. He slowly stalked out so that he could see what was happening down the street. He opened up all his senses, seeing, listening, hearing, smelling everything. The two hunters closer to him would be easy prey, but the far two could pose a threat. ((BRB))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:14 pm
((Ok))Midnight looked up on the roof"I'm gonna check if any other werewolfs are around" she said walking to the ally that Mako was in and walked in just a bit.  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:26 pm
He waited until Midnight was in the shadows out of sight of the other hunters, before tackling her from behind, pinning her to the ground. "Are you a hunter? No that's a stupid question if you were a werewolf you'd be a werewolf. You must be a hunter" he quietly whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:27 pm
Midnight tryed to get up."get off you mutt."  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:34 pm
He growled quietly, "You have guts hunter, though you know I could and would kill you in an instant." He wrapped his jaws around her neck, not quite biting, but letting the fangs slightly jab her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:39 pm
bign14
He growled quietly, "You have guts hunter, though you know I could and would kill you in an instant." He wrapped his jaws around her neck, not quite biting, but letting the fangs slightly jab her neck.

Midnight said "thats it."Midnight bit his neck and let her teeth bit his neck and her fangs came out and went into his neck.  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:57 pm
He stifled a growl and bit down on her neck hard. feeling a stream of blood. He picked her up by her neck and flung her in the direction of a solid brick wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:12 pm
Midnight growled and hit the wall"i dont have time to be fighting you I have biger fish to fry."  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:26 pm
"Whatever, your not worth the time it would take to kill you." He said before he jumped back up on the rooftop and spied on the other hunters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Midnight growled and walked over to the hunters and killed two of them and smiled at the other girl and picked up the werewolf and ran and went wolf and carried him to safety.  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 pm
Mako watched closely. He didn't watch long however because he heard someone else on the roof. He didn't even have to look, this particular hunter had been tracking him for a few days now. He spun on the spot and didn't even wait to lunge at him. Mako cut the lunge short as he saw the hunter draw a sword. He was truly deadly with it. This was going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:20 pm
Midnight growled and smiled at the werewolf and went human again and sighed"I just blew my cover."  

TheGothicPunk666

bign15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:16 pm
He landed and jumped sideways in time to dodge the hunters sword which lodged itself into the rooftop. The hunter didn't have to dislodge it before Mako was on him. Mako jumped at him and tackled the hunter. The hunter struggled shortly before Mako lodged his fangs into the hunters neck. The hunter started to yell until Mako jerked sharply snapping bone and severing veins. The voice caught in his throat and never left his lips. Mako ripped his fangs from the hunters neck and let loose a loud lustful howl, blood covered fangs glistening in the moonlight.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff