Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Fable of Destinies Intertwined[NEED 1DUDE&2CHICK TEACHERS] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a male or female?
  Male
  female
View Results

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:27 pm
Nixa suprised by the fact that he had just left followed in pursuit finally catching up with him when they got to the library.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm
"now,if you owuld like,you can start your heroism now,or you can hang with us for a while,the more the merrier"glane said,picking up a seal"this is your reward for becoming a hero"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:41 pm
Nixa was confused by this."You mean it's only a one day thing. But I'm only twelve I can't just march out there hoping to kill off all the bad guys in the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:46 pm
"true,but if you stay here you will become more attached to it,its the hominess of it all"glane said,giving her a half-hearted smile "but you can stay,its kewl,usually you dont finish that test until many many years into your training,but i had a feeling youre good enough"(lets skip through the training with some fancy narrating after this eh?)) glane arose and put the seal in his pocket"well i suspect youre staying,its a good thing too,the guild master might have scolded me for snding a youngin out"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:58 pm
((lol))

"So who is the guild master here?"Nixa asked looking up at him notciing how short she really was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:01 pm
"haha,noone actually knows his name,he used to be a teacher and I used to be a neophyte just like you"glane then walked out the door of the room and shouted back "take a rest!! training had to have taken a toll on you"  

vampslayer3

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:25 pm
Nixa sighed he was right she was tired. Yawning she climbed the stairs and headed towards her chambers where she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:35 pm
glane went up to his chamber and began to research nixas family and found out her mother was a great arena fighter"well thats nice"he then went to sleep in his comfy bed  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm
he awoke,a couple of hours later than yesterday,and walked to nixas room,when he got there he decided hed wake her up gracefully,he walked in the door and tapped her shoulders "hey youngin! wake up so we can train,and put on new clothes eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:49 pm
Blinking she sat up. Going over to her pack that she had managed to get before leaving she pulled her clothes out. Turning she noticed that Glane was still in the room."Ummm...if I'm going to change then I think I need to do that privately."She said as she shooed Glane out closing the door behind him. A few moments later she came out wearing a normal brown shirt and a pair of pants she had found in her pack.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:52 pm
"well now i guess were ready,which would you like to try first today?"glane said as he made small fireballs at his fingertips,trying to give her a hint  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:09 pm
"Fine we'll do willpower."Nixa replied with a roll of her eyes.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:13 pm
"haha,nice choice"he said as he walked out to the small island"now id like to either teach you to berserk or the fireball but cant exactly choose,which would you like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:16 pm
"Depends what does berserk do?"Nixa asked putting her hands behind her back.  

KageUmi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:20 pm
"something like this"he said,whispering a mantra and gaining a red aura and growing much larger,he then reverted back so as not to go fiend on her and then said"thats what berserk does"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff