Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:49 pm
Jami frowned. She sensed his reluctance, and so she just nodded. "Okay. You don't need to tell me unless you want to. Well, I'm better now. What would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm
"I could get in after heating the water a bit, but it would be much hotter than it is now..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:56 pm
Jami smiled. "That's no problem. Go ahead." She sat at the water's edge, her feet dangling in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:59 pm
Aya noded and tried to keep his eyes on the water and he placed his hands above the surface. The water started to heat up slowly.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Jami watched wide-eyed as the water began to heat. Riven stepped forward eagerly to try the water and the elf only just managed to stop him in time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Aya pivoted left and right slowly, so that the entire river was heated. Once it was the right heat, he dipped in. "C-Cold..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:21 pm
Jami ventured slowly to the waters edge and dipped her foot in. "It's so warm!" She sighed, pleased and then looked at Aya's expression. "Still too cold? Well, I'll go further up the river and you can warm this how ever much you want. That way you'll also get some privacy too." She looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:26 pm
Aya shook his head. "No, that's alright. I'll be fine. And I'd rather have company... After all, I've been alone for such time..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:27 pm
Jami smiled. "Thanks. This feels much better than all my other baths." She leaned her head back against the bank and grinned. She closed her eyes, her hair trailing in the water around her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:34 pm
Aya nodded. "You're welcome..." He leaned against the bank, watching her relax.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:36 pm
Jami opened her eyes, and then closed them again. "What are you looking at, Aya?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Aya smirked. "Nothing..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:41 pm
Jami laughed. "Whatever." She waved her hands a few times in the air and the ground Aya was standing on collapsed a few feet, deep enough that the boy couldn't reach.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:43 pm
Aya reached up for the ground above him, gasping for air as he surfaced from the water. "What was that for?"  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:46 pm
"For that evil smirk you gave me." Jami smirked back and then grinned.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff