Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:31 pm
Lao sighed and his eyes slowly returned to a bright yellow. "Hmph...that wasn't as hard as I thought it was...although that was a tad bit...strange." He said as he grabbed the least desecrated body and picked it up over his shoulder along with a zombie head. "I'm going to have one hell of a time explaining this to the athorities..." Lao mumbled as he walked out of the warehouse and headed down to a local police station.

Upon reaching the station, he recieved looks of horror as he sat down the remains of the suspect and the zombie head. "This is all that remained on the scene." The clerk that he was talking to stammered for a while before he adjusted his glasses and looked at Lao. "Y-yes of course. But you do realize that there will be a deduction for...this." Lao sighed exasperatedly and looked at the clerk. "Yes I do..." The clerk mearly nodded and handed Lao the money for his job.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:10 pm
Following the hunter's example, Damien picks up what used to be two of the gang member's body and carries it out of the warehouse and heads over to the local police station. Along the way, Damien tries his best to not smell the stench of a decomposed, rotten body. Damien sighs.

"This is so damn troublesome.....well at least I'll have some money for the rest..."

He enters the local police station and drops the body in front of the station. Everyone simply stares, while others tried to cover their noses. "Ok, where do I put the body for examination?" A police officer looks away and points at the clerk, "Thanks!"

Damien carries the bodies and drops them in front of the clerk. "I took on that Hit and Run mission.....and it didn't turn out well." Ten minutes feels like an hour when Damien explained the situation that happened at the warehouse. The clerk and anyone around him had a disgust look on their faces.

"Anyways, it seems that the one responsible for these deaths is another demon. Judging by his wings, I'd say that the one who summoned those freaks is a Dragon Demon."

The clerk rubs his chin. "There's only a handful of Dragon Demons living in this city. Perhaps if you can come here tomorrow morning, you can look at out database and identify the killer."

Aww great....I have to come back here? "Alright, that's fine with me. What about you dude?" He asks the hunter next to him. He knows he's the one who seen him face to face. "You planning to come back here?"

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:16 pm
"Me?" Lao asked as he pointed to himself. For a moment, he thought about not coming, seeing as it really didn't matter if he told the athorities or not. But then the magic that the winged figure did came to his mind and a serious look came on his face. "Well, it's for the best. If you saw what I saw, you'd be worried as much as I am now. I mean, what the guy could do didn't even seem....natural." Lao was slightly confused on the magic topic, he never understood what it took to make reality bend to yiour will. After giving the hunter that had acknowledged him a slight nod, he smiled and stuck out his hand, repeating what most humans do for a greeting. "The name's Lao-Shen Garuga, just call me Lao though." He smiled brightly as if he knew the man that he was talking to for all of his life....well unnatural life anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:25 pm
"Lao, eh? That's an interesting name. The name's Damien Raiklov, but just call me Damien." He smiles back.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I saw the whole thing! That guy just wiggles his fingers and all the sudden zombies pop out of the ground. It almost looks like something from a horror film. Hmm....you know, I think that magic thing he got going on there is called....necromalisk or something?"

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:45 pm
"Necromancy. It's an old form a magic...but I really don't know much about it." Lao said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But in any event, I'm going to see if there isn't any more jobs to do. Want to come with?" Lao said as he started to head to the exit of the station.

((Very sorry for the short post, I have to leave out really quick.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:03 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"Necromancy. It's an old form a magic...but I really don't know much about it." Lao said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "But in any event, I'm going to see if there isn't any more jobs to do. Want to come with?" Lao said as he started to head to the exit of the station.

"Necromancy...hmm...." he says as he rubs his chin.

Damien turns around and rushes over to Lao. Thank goodness he found himself a new friend, because he doesn't want to do anymore missions alone. It'll be more work all by himself.

"Hey, I remember seeing a mission about exterminating bugs. How do you feel about that?

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Laventhros Ormus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:37 am
Thy had a similar idea,but this time she didn't bring bodies or corpses,that would be degrading.

Instead she entered the same police station and handed the clerk a single black feather.When the clerk asked why she was holding a feather,Thy explained what had happened,or started to.

"Gah i've heard this twice already,get to the point"she interupted Thy to say.

"Well...Thats the feather of the demon,so I recomend you...'analyze' it and check who the demon is"she said with a tone of finiality.

"Oh..yes of course"she nodded and put the feather in a plastic bag and took it away.When she returned she handed Thy $300.

"Whats this?"she asked.

"For turning in information on the killer of several people"she replied.

"Fine with me.."and with that,she departed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:46 pm
Luthien_Culnamo206
Daigo Himazaki

Damien turns around and rushes over to Lao. Thank goodness he found himself a new friend, because he doesn't want to do anymore missions alone. It'll be more work all by himself.

"Hey, I remember seeing a mission about exterminating bugs. How do you feel about that?

"Ah...i don't know...I may be part robot, but I don't think I could deal with smashing bugs..." Lao said as he sighed silently and held his waist. "But if there isn't any new jobs to take, then sure, I'll do that mission with you." Lao nodded in agreement with himself as he patted Damien's shoulder. "Also, I have to see what makes you such a great bounty hunter. I've heard a little about you skills from info I've gathered on the majority of Hunters here, and I want to see if you can really do what the background check says you can." Lao nodded again, he meant what he said out of friendly conversation, but sometimes his words tended to be taken in the wrong aspect.  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:15 pm
Daigo Himazaki
Luthien_Culnamo206
Daigo Himazaki

"Ah...i don't know...I may be part robot, but I don't think I could deal with smashing bugs..." Lao said as he sighed silently and held his waist. "But if there isn't any new jobs to take, then sure, I'll do that mission with you." Lao nodded in agreement with himself as he patted Damien's shoulder. "Also, I have to see what makes you such a great bounty hunter. I've heard a little about you skills from info I've gathered on the majority of Hunters here, and I want to see if you can really do what the background check says you can." Lao nodded again, he meant what he said out of friendly conversation, but sometimes his words tended to be taken in the wrong aspect.

[[Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. Been very busy with moving stuff. sweatdrop I've updated the missions.]]

"Oh wow you'd actually research....I'm actually too lazy to check out the Hunter's database. There's just too many bounty hunters out there....and not a lot of them has any great skills. Not to brag or anything..."

He looks over at Lao and smiles with a thumbs up. His face glitters with excitement. "Alright, I guess I don't mind doing a mission with you. At least I won't have to work alone. It's such a hassle when I go solo. It's nice to have a change."

It didn't take them long to find a pub to check out the missions. Damien walks over to the Black Board and takes a look.

"Wow new missions. I wonder how they could post it up so fast. Lets see...."

He looks them over and sees that there's a new danger coming over to their city. It looks like it'll be a good idea to get rid of this threat first before the city takes anymore damage. He looks over at Lao.

"Hey Lao. Dragons are coming this way. Think you can have handle them instead of the mutant bugs?"

This'll also give him a chance to show off his own moves for the very first time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:24 pm
Lao instantly brightened up when he heared about the missions that were up. he really wanted a challenge and the sound of fighting dragons sounded like a little fun. "Well then, it will be a challenge indeed, but what are dragons? I've never seen one before..." Lao rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked at the ground with a slight amount of embarrassment.  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:30 pm
"Galathil....did you have your fun in the city?"

Galathil kneels down before a young person sitting in a dark, black throne in a very dark, large room. The only light that emits is a small chandelier with lighted candles hanging right above the woman. She has short, silver hair, wearing a black, slimming dress and black boots. She smiles evilly at Galathil.

Galathil looks up at the Lord of Darkness, looking rather disappointed. "Yes....yes I did. But unfortunately I have revealed myself to those weakling hunters...It will only take some time before they know my true identity..."

"And when they do, they will know the location of this secret, yet sacred place. I cannot afford that to happen, for I am still recovering from the battle thousands of years ago.
My power is still weak because of that damn wretched angel! Until I have at least completely mastered my powers once more, you cannot live here. You are now on your own until I say otherwise. When the time is right, you will come back to me. For now, you may still recruit anyone willing to follow me...You know what to do. Now begone!"

"Yes master...."

Galathil walks out of the mansion and flies out. He understands why he cannot be here. But perhaps there is something he can do for his master. He hears that there are dragons living in a cave of a volcano. Being a dragon demon, he's not so different from the dragons. Perhaps he can somehow.....tame these beasts and become his master. "I wonder how I can possibly do that..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:36 pm
Daigo Himazaki
Lao instantly brightened up when he heared about the missions that were up. he really wanted a challenge and the sound of fighting dragons sounded like a little fun. "Well then, it will be a challenge indeed, but what are dragons? I've never seen one before..." Lao rubbed the back of his neck nervously and looked at the ground with a slight amount of embarrassment.

Damien raises his eyebrow. "What? You have never heard of dragons before? You're a Cyborg! I thought you guys might know every single information that can be found on the internet." Damien chuckles. "Alright, imagine a gigantic lizard with bat-like wings. Their scales are as hard as diamonds and they can breathe fire. Not only that, some species are immune to magical attacks. They're stubborn, hot-headed, and incredibly strong, and they like to eat.

But luckily for you, you've got the strongest man you could ever imagine at your side!" He says with a big, shiny smile.

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:41 pm
"How's your mission, Blade?"

"Sigh.....this is the worst day of my life....I've failed one mission and the other one...well lets say that someone did the job for me.."

"Ah I see. Well for now you can - oh wait! Blade you have another mission."

"Another mission? This better be good.."

"Remember the dragons that were hibernating in the caves up north. They have awaken and are looking for something to eat. Perhaps if you take down those dragons, it'll take your mind off your previous missions."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm on my way."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:01 pm
"Well that does put us in a...hey, I'm not like every other stuck up Cyborg out there okay?!" Lao said, just catching onto what Damien said about him. "Besides..." He began as he took out a small saudering iron and began to fix his wrist. "I thought that they were a myth, so I deleted them from my databanks. I'm beginning to remember what they look like somewhat..." Lao said softly as he rubbed his head.  

Daigo Himazaki

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:31 am
Daigo Himazaki
"Well that does put us in a...hey, I'm not like every other stuck up Cyborg out there okay?!" Lao said, just catching onto what Damien said about him. "Besides..." He began as he took out a small saudering iron and began to fix his wrist. "I thought that they were a myth, so I deleted them from my databanks. I'm beginning to remember what they look like somewhat..." Lao said softly as he rubbed his head.

"Dude! You thought they were myths?! Hahaha you're a funny little dude.

They have existed ever since the prehistoric ages when dinosaurs ruled the world. Sure at some point thousands of years ago humans thought dragons never existed, until they were discovered before the Grand War.

Nowadays they're marked as an endangered species because they keep coming to our land and we keep killing them. I'm not planning to kill any of them. I'm just gonna scare them off with my strength."

It would be a pity to kill the dragons. To him, dragons are the coolest beings ever to have existed, and thank goodness they still exist in his time. It's his favorite animal in the whole world. That's why he knows so much about them. He heads over to the exit.

"Come on Lao. We have to head up North if we want to take on those dragons."

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces