Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Alena nodded then looked at Jack, "Alrighty.." She mumbled, smiling, "Jack, fly away, but be near." Jack nodded as he flew away, leaving some snow and ice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:20 pm
Deserei walked up to the 2nd floor and found her roo and as soon as she got there she ploped right onto her bed"Ahhhhh this feels so good"She commented  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:20 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"I wasent scared." Liar!! She thought. Rina was blushing alot. She knew she was terrifyed of hights
"ok well lets head back to the school its very dangerous outside of the school" i smile and take rinas hand and alenas hand and walked towards the school theen i let go of them as we walked along a path  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:22 pm
Alena nodded, walking on the path.
"So..Are you going to take Dragon riding?"  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Rina was scared of the dragon rideing but then again it might help overcome her fear of hights. "Sure." she said What did i ust say?! I'm going to take Dragon rideing!!I don't think i should have said that She thought smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:25 pm
"Alright. ThenI guess i will see you In two classes then." she said smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:28 pm
"Yea." Said rina. In two classes. She thought then looked over at atamous  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 pm
After a few moments of rest Deserei proped jerself up" well time for me to get to my first classs of the day Gym"She said as she walked out her door  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:30 pm
"i am the alchemy teacher so i can't but i will bring my class out when i get the chance" i smile at rina warmly then at alena  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:30 pm
lets look around he though to himself walking towards his door. He opened the door and turns left walking down the halls as the numbers drop 5....3....1... "Where are the stairs" he said stoping infront of dorm one and looked around. "Wellits a good thing i'm looking around now" he said laughting "This is going to take forever" He added to himself  

KG8584

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Alena nodded at Atamous. "I will probably have t ogo inide and check on everything. Then maybe trim something on Jack.. Maybe some Ice.." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:33 pm
Rina smiled back and blushed then turned so she was watching were she was walking so she didn't trip again. I stillneed to go to my doorm She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 pm
She bowed to both of them and entered the school, she went in and climbed the stairs to the dorms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:38 pm
Deserei noticed Leon in the hall and quickly turned a bright red an out her head down and walked past him quickly so not to make eye contact all the way thinking "Please dont let him notice me Please dont let him notice me Please dont let him notice me Please dont let him notice me!"  

Edina Elric

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Leon sees a girl comming on but then going back in dorm 1 " Excuess me miss. umm the is my first day and i'm kinda lost i got to get to my classes umm my first one is Gym do u know how to get there " he said reaching into his jacket to get a map but accident pulls out his 9 mm " Whoop wrong thing " he said putting that back "Anyways I'm Leon Kennedy.. and you are?" he asked her  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff