Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Comatose (Full: Feel Free to Lurk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Joining!
  Reading ^w^
  Lurking...
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:02 pm
"Another problem.." She thought to herself. "First demons now this.."
"Okay men, search everywhere for Alena!" She order the soliders.

[[Whose controlling Alena anyways?]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:03 pm
((I have no idea, i think she died though....lol))  

Under_Siege32

The Horologist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:49 pm
((I think you all set it up pretty adequately. This shadow of 'justice missing' sounds like a good little side plot. I suppose we can just leave it as is and cut her from the RP.))

Orion interlaced his fingers. "Though we do have a missing person we have quite a good plan on our hands and I think the situation merits immediate action." He said decisively. "For now I think Luna's two troops are enough. I will inform our Lord of the problem as we set out and request if further action should be taken."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:39 pm
"Okay." She nodded at Orion. Luna left the hall, determined to find Alena.
[[Kunnai, are you going to be controlling her character now?]]  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:34 am
((No, no didn't you read my note? I'm going to have her just missing for now and those two extra soldiers you have outside are going to look for her, you don't have to leave. If we do work her back into the stroy alive I'll either get a new RPer or maybe control her myself.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:56 pm
He opened the book and muttered an incantation

"Validus ventus of Valde Illium ostendo sum cado locus of Justicia"

A red mark appeared on the map. "Search there for Alena" he instructed. He then began to think to himself, for with two people down he'd have to rethink the approach on the location of the demon breach. He lifted his head to speak. I would recommend holding off the investigation until Luna returns, if the worst has happened and Alena cannot be found, then Vincent will take her place and I shall take Vincents in the original formation

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:05 pm
Vincent looked over to Orion. "Her link is completely gone. I cant feel it at all. We have to find her.... quickly or we will lose her Orion..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:24 pm
Luna sat back down leaving the soliders outside to find Alena. "Where can she be, at a time like this?" She said angrily.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:10 pm
Orion gave a light sigh. "Very well then Vincent, let's settle this matter now." He reached into this pocket and pulled from it a very old looking silver pocket watch. "Let us hope he receives our small audience." He said winding the watch tightly and then finally flipping it opened with a snap.
Orion held the watch with an outstretched arm, looking much like an elderly man trying to read something too petite for his eyes. After a moment a slow transparent cloud lifted from the watch’s face, the ticking increasing in both speed and volume. The silky white cloud danced in the air and seemed to be whispering in a hurried language all to its own.
It must have made sense to Orion because he gave the cloud a weak smile.

"No my Lord I'm very sorry, the update I promised you is not yet ready. We've seem to have quite a serious problem on our hands-No we have not started, I apologize for our slowness." He said to a heightened whisper. "Yes, Alena Cross is missing and Vincent Marconanomous has reported a loss in her souls presence. -We request further instruction on the matter." He listened with a mundane look in his eyes as the cloud twisted and turned through the air.
"Right." He said finally. "I understand, very sorry to have bothered you my Lord. --Of course."
And with that he snapped the watch closed and placed it carefully back into his pocket.

((I'm very sorry guys but I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. ♥))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 pm
Vincent looked up at Orion. "Well, what now, what did he say?" Vincent knew this pocket watch all to well, this was how he had first met the person he acquired his spot in Ilium from.  

Under_Siege32

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:09 am
((I Live!))

"Luna is to dispatch a dozen soldiers to look for Alena. If you can Vincent, you will instruct the Captain where a good place to begin is, but we must not ourselves stray. He needs the investigation to begin immediately." Orion said standing. "So Alena and myself need to be going-if you two still wish to accompany us you'd be a welcome hand. If not our Lord asks you to stay here as reconnaissance."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 am
"Okay I'll go now and tell them." Luna walked out the hallway, once again to get the soldiers ready. She came back 5 minutes later, there was a dozen soldiers behind her. "Go look for Alena." Luna ordered. The soldiers nodded and split it up to find the missing goddess, Alena.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:08 pm
((Everyone, Elvira_Cross has returned and is very sorry for her absence. She will be joining us very shortly in the RP. Again, she is sorry for her lateness so let's not hold it against her. ♥))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:29 pm
[Hai. Thank you Kunnai.]

Alena moaned painfully as she opened her eyes a bit .She felt rope around her and the feeling she was being carried. She groaned again as she looked around- She was still in heaven, but the thing carrying her wasn't heavenly.
"Where's the damned gate?! We have to get her out before any of them notice she is gone!"
'demons, I should've guessed.' Alena thought to herself as she groaned again. What she remembered was trying to get to a meeting she had been summoned to. She remembered getting encircled by demons and getting knocked out by one. she was feeling blood driple down her head, she looked to the side as she saw dark liquid flowing out.
'That cannot be good..' She thought again. Sighing sadly. she started wiggling, screaming wildly for someone to help. She stopped though as she realized she was getting dizzy from the blood and air lossage. She shook her head, trying to get her eyesight better.

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:49 pm
Vincent looked to Orion. "She is still alive! She is still alive!" Vincent yelled around. "Get more troops out, i had a connection for a couple of seconds, its east of here, but im not sure just how far, maybe past the fairgrounds..."

((haha, i did mess up...))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces