What does you life hold for you?
  I hunt the scum that kills us.
  I'm just a by stander.
  I'm a vampire and proud of it.
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:27 pm
Haruka reached for Alena, "Hannah." he said as he smiled reaching for her waist.
Alena screamed as she closed her eyes, waiting for the hands to draw her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:57 pm
Mita walked around her huge mansion. "Jayna, what should we do now?"
"Merow." The cat replied. "What time is it?" The question popped into her head out of nowhere.  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:59 pm
Shinra planted his boot inbetween his eyes and pushed hard holding back Alena.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:05 pm
"Let's go into town Jayna. HEX! COME ON BOY!" Her german shepard came running from a hallway to her left. Mita, Hex and Jayna all headed out and into town. "Hmmm... I wonder where the vampires are hiding at?"  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Alice just stood somewhere nearby on the bordwalk and watched the people walk by  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Alena grabbed Shinra and started running as he got inside her apartment house. "Ok..Weirdo Chasing us...Not cool..." She muttered shaking.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:59 pm
Shinra looked at his skin it started turning pink "Hey I'm just gonna go use the bathroom real quick." he said walking to the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it, He walked to the sink and pulled out his razor, he silently slit his wrist over the sink and slit his other one too, he made him self heal and he washed his wrists he kept some of his excess blood so thta if that weirdo tryed to beak in he'd have some kind of weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Alena sat on the stairs, shakily. She was scared, horribly scared.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Shinra walked up to alena and sat next to her he hugged her close and said warmly "Don't worry, i'm here he won't beable to touch you i promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:35 pm
Alena leaned her head on his shoulder, "Lets go up to my apartment.." she mumbled as she wobbly got up and started up the stairs.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 pm
Shinra helped her up the stairs and unlocked the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 pm
Alena sat down on teh couch, she sighed.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:46 pm
Shinra locked the door and sat next to her "Wanna watch that movie now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:47 pm
She nodded, smiling a bit as she hugged him a bit.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Shinra Remas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:06 pm
Shinra looked at his skin it started turning pink "Hey I'm just gonna go use the bathroom real quick." he said walking to the bathroom. He closed the door and locked it, He walked to the sink and pulled out his razor, he silently slit his wrist over the sink and slit his other one too, he made him self heal and he washed his wrists he kept some of his excess blood so thta if that weirdo tryed to beak in he'd have some kind of weapon.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff