Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
I Will Meet You After Twilight*Vampire RP*{Need Boys} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes!! Joining right now!!!
  No....! Its so boring about to go to sleep...... *Yawn*
  Who really cares?
View Results

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:06 pm
[[hsave to go be back tomorrow]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm
(( ok l8r bro ^-^))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:10 pm
Alex smiled and nodded. "It is." Before she had died, she practically lived here, she was over here so much. She closed her eyes and thought about all the times she and her sisters had come over to see their loved ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:38 pm
Noah had a thought. "Are you still in touch with your sisters? he asked, if she was it would make life much easier, and if not, who cares noah wasn't going to let Ed down.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:43 pm
"Sort of. I haven't seen any of them recently but we do still talk sometimes..." She had an idea of what he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:47 pm
That's good to know he answered looking around and stretching a bit. Perhaps we should get some sleep, I'm sure Ed'll be back by tomorrow Noah suggested.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:55 pm
"Alright," Alex agreed with him, stifling a yawn. "It is rather late, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Hope pulled her coat tighter around her hoping to block more of the chilly night air. She had noticed a man a few minutes ago, but paid no mind to it. Looking up at the sky she though, "It is beautiful."  

luna-arcana

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:56 pm
"Well to be correct it's actually really early" Noah answered pointing at a clock which read 2:00, he turned to Alex and kissed her on the forehead "Goodnight love"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm
Sara looked up to see that man that had spoke. "N-no I do not think I do. Come into the light of the moon." She said as she reached out and took his arm and gave him a gentle pull foward. Her heart was racing, but she did not know why. She felt a need to hold him in her arms, but she did not even know who he was. Why do I feel this way? She asked herself as she tryed to fuces her eyes on his face. He had long black hair that trailed down to his hips. She felt a need to touch his hair as she looked at it and thoughs eyes. They felt so fimailar, but so strange at the same time.  

RuayHigirashi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 am
"Goodnight," Alex replied. She turned and headed out through his bedroom door and went downstairs to colapse on the couch. She sighed happily, for once she felt like she was at home and in the right place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:36 am
Noah slept peacefully for the first time in twenty years. His dreams undisturbed by blood and blades, instead hsi subconscious played out memories, the sequence of memories which Noah planned on adding to  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Alex woke up early that morning with a smile on her face. She rolled off the couch and walked outside and through the garden, humming quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
The sun shone onto Alex's face, he squinted slightly before awakening to the new day. He walked over to the window and watched Alex dance around the garden, he began singing to himself.

Together again
My tears have stopped falling
The long lonely nights
Are now at an end
The keys to my heart
You hold in your hand
And nothing else matters
We're together again

Together again
The grey skies are gone
You 're back in my arms
Now where you belong
The love that I knew
Is living again
And nothing else matters
We're together again
And nothing else matters
We're together again

((Song = Mark Lanegan: "Together Again"))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:27 pm
Alex turned and saw his face through the window. She beckoned to Noah to come and join her. Then she turned and ran deeper into the garden, laughing.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff