Submit

What are you?
  Ninja
  Samurai
  Farmer
View Results

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:33 am
((Is it just me or does it now seem like most of us are stuck?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 am
((I'm begining to wonder the same thing.))  

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:30 am
((I have an idea! XD))

Heihachi bid farewell to his fellow samurai and kept moving...he had been traveling for a good four days and didn't come up to anything that would resemble anything edible. He finally collapsed outside of a village, he wanted to go inside, but his body wouldn't let him. 'I'm going to die...I'm not going to die in honorable battle, or eating too much rice...I'm just going to die...face down in a road...why me?!' He thought histerically, banging his fists on the ground. It would be slightly comical to a passer if it wasn't he wasn't actually dying of hunger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:38 am
((Good Idea... 3nodding ))

Yawning Luna headed out of her dojo she had just woken up and had decided to take a walk for the day. As she walked she suddenly came upon the same man she had seen yesterday only he was now banging his fists on the ground." Umm...are you ok?"She asked kneeling next to him.

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:48 am
Heihachi looked up and jumped, "Gah! Sorry!! he cried, getting to his feet and wobbled, the lack of food was causing him to be unstable in mobility. "Y-Yes, t-thank you...I apologize for being in your waaaaaaaay..." He said, trying to talk over his rumbing belly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:59 am
"Here come with me I will let you have some of my food."Luna said grabbing him so he didn't fall."My dojo isn't very far only a yards up the path."She said helping him walk down the path.  

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:33 am
((My internet died on me until just recently...it's 12:31 AM...X___X; Jeez. Sorry about that though, it's up now.))

Heihachi held onto her, "Thank you so much, I appreciate this act of kindness, my lady!" he said happily. Following her to the dojo, it was obviously of Ninja make, he hadn't been to a dojo like this, he'd only been to the one where he learned the woodchop style...of course it wasn't very samurai like to use his sword to chop wood in his book, but it got job done and it put food in his stomache...which was fine also in his book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 am
((It's ok I used to have dial up and omg it was not fun))

"No problem even though I'm a ninja, I tend not to always cold hearted."Luna answered as she set him on the floor of what looked to be a dining room. Going to a pantry she pulled a few things out."I haven't had breakfast yet so I guess I can make us both something. How does eggs and toast sound?"She asked as she put her supplies down on a counter.

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:15 am
Heihachi smiled and bowed to her, "Thank you very much, that sounds great!" he said happily, of course he would have been content with rice, but this was what she was giving him and he didn't have room to be picky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:27 am
Placing the toast in a pan she turned the oven on."How do you like your eggs scrambled or over medium?"Luna asked flipping the bread over.  

KageUmi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:54 pm
"Scrambled please." Heihachi replied with a happy smile. "You are very kind Luna-dono...I appreciate this very much." He said politely, giving her a small bow. It was in his nature to overly thank sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:23 pm
"Ok scrambled it is then."Luna said putting the toast on two plates once the eggs were finished she put them on a plate going to a cabnit she pulled out to packets of green tea. Getting out two cups she poured water into a pot and left it on the stove to boil."Here you are eggs and toast."Luna said with a smile putting a plate down before him on the table only to go back to the stove to pour the now boiling water into the cups."And here is some green tea but it still needs to seep."She added sitting down.  

KageUmi

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:48 pm
Kane was hanging upside down from the tree that he was in yesterday and smiled at how beautiful it was outside. "Hmm, I hope she shows up. I don't want to be stood up on the first date, heheheh." Kane chuckled a little as he flipped back on top of the branch he was hanging off of and laid on it so he could fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:28 pm
Heihachi nodded to her, "Thank you, that's very kind of you." he said to her, gladly taking the food from her.  

Miriana Palefire

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Luna smiled."It's no problem trust me."She said as she sat down to eat her own breakfast.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff