Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:27 pm
"Sure, what the hell." Roxy grabbed her bathing suit out of her bag and changed into her suit in the bathroom. She came back out with board shorts on and a black and white bikini. "Let's go chickie." She dropped her other clothes on her bag and headed out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:28 pm
User Image
~*Cassy*~

Cassy stood and walked out the door. " Thank you" she said softly. She started to walk down a path that led to the beach. "Justin. Can I tell you something?"

Vaginal Grape

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~"YAY!" Hikaru opened the door and ran to the lake and jumped in. "WEE! Come on roxy the water is fine!!" she put on her flipper and dove underwater she saw fish and baby turtles. "AWWW!" she grabbed a turtle and played in the water with it making her and it happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:31 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin looked towards Cassy. "Sure..What do you wanna tell me?" he asked.

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:33 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie leaned against the wall outside the girls room door. She smiled brightly and let go of Lov’s hand “Stay here, I’v got something to show you” she said walking into the room. A minute later she came out with a small white chihuaua((pic in my profile)) in her arms. “I bought him a few days ago, isn’t he just adorable? I named him shivers cause look” she said looking down at him, he was shivering slightly “He does that all the time when he meets new people and gets overly excited” she said petting his head.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:35 pm
User Image
~*Cassy*~
Cassy blushed and looked away. She tried to gain hope. And courage. " Justin. Ever since we met in 4th grade....I've had the biggest crush on you. And I still do. " she said the full moon reflecting in her big eyes. her eyes were the size of saucers.

Vaginal Grape

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:35 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie leaned against the wall outside the girls room door. She smiled brightly and let go of Lov’s hand “Stay here, I’v got something to show you” she said walking into the room. A minute later she came out with a small white chihuaua((pic in my profile)) in her arms. “I bought him a few days ago, isn’t he just adorable? I named him shivers cause look” she said looking down at him, he was shivering slightly “He does that all the time when he meets new people and gets overly excited” she said petting his head.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)

(the profile doesn't allow public to see it.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:37 pm
User Image

Lovie smiled. "He is so cute." Lovie said smiling. He pet the dog. Lovie loved dogs. At home him and Cassy owned 5 weiner dogs.  

Vaginal Grape

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:43 pm
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin paused a bit and chuckled. THen his face turned crismon red, "I did too.." he said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm
~*Cassy*~
Cassy smiled." Really" she said smiling. She thought this was to good to be true. " Your cute when you blush" SHe said softly placing her hand on his cheek.

Vaginal Grape

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:46 pm
"Once again, you're crazy." Roxy laughed as Hikaru jumped in right away. That wasn't her thing, she liked to slowly get in, why she did this, she never knew. She tested it with her big toe then put her feet in, deciding it was warm enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:48 pm
Minna Momotarin
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)

(the profile doesn't allow public to see it.)

((i meant my char profile))  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:51 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~Hikaru got out of the water and placed a little ALIVE baby turtle in Roxy's Hands. "He likes you. You should play and talk with him. biggrin " She smiles and finds teh mama turtle and asked her to ride her and they dive underwater looking at fish.(p.S. It's only like rockfish and bass in teh lake.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:51 pm
User Image +Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin chuckled. "And you're cute no matter what.." he said,kissing her softly.

iK3RO

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:55 pm
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie smiled and looked into Lov’s eyes “Not as cute as you though” she said setting the dog down, he ran off down the hall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared straight into his eyes, leaning in to kiss him again.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces