Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:17 pm
Alexas shrugged "No idea." She grabbed Chi's wrist, pulling her along behind her.

"Where are we going?" Chi asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:21 pm
The heart of reality
Alexas shrugged "No idea." She grabbed Chi's wrist, pulling her along behind her.

((i can't figure out your character))  

kyyubi naruto

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:21 pm
Sasuke headed down the hall, towards the door. The training grounds were supposed to be there...

Aya slipped the daggers back into their sheaths, satisfied with the cuts in the target. They were precise and formed his symbol exactly...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:22 pm
Kyyubi Naruto
The heart of reality

((There are two of them, if that's what's confusing you.))

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:24 pm
The heart of reality
Kyyubi Naruto
The heart of reality

((There are two of them, if that's what's confusing you.))

((no it just seems like one minute they are in the same room and the next they aren't. aslo that they seem to ignore what i just said))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:25 pm
Naruto chuckled a little as he looked around the dorm. "Better take a picture..." he said searching in his pocket for a camera...Which he couldn't find. "Crap! It must be in the Girls Locker room!" he said taking off towards the Locker room.  

iK3RO

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:25 pm
((HAHAHA! I'M ADDING GENJO SANZO AND DARK MOUSEY INTO THE TEACHER'S GROUP HAHAHAHA!))

Sanzo was sitting on a wall in the training grounds, he was watching Aya train while taking long drags on his cigarette.

"He's pretty good, isn't he?" Dark asked Sanzo with a laugh.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a frown, he hated Dark as he hated most everyone else.

"What you are...without the whole...killing my lungs thing." Dark replied, sitting down on the wall.

Edward burst into the locker room to see Naruto standing in the middle, "What the heck is going on?!" he asked in shock, not realizing at first that he was staring at every girl in the room. He swiftly turned red and whipped around to not look.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:29 pm
Naruto's face turned red and he turned towards Ed. "Me...Camera..Forget....Dont hurt me!" he said getting up to run but slamming into a locker in the process.  

iK3RO

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Aya moved to the next target, daggers still in their sheaths. He held two fingers out, and a small flame burst to life an inch in front of them. He closed his eys and concentrated for a second. he took a deep breath, and on the exhale, suddenly moved his hand in the same symbol that he had slashed into the first target. The symbol burned into the target, leaving the same mark as before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 pm
((She was in the hall, and ran with Edward to the girl's locker room. And I didn't see your post.))
Alexas grabbed Ed by the shoulders, and spun him out the doors. "Out."

Chi just looked at the lockers, being Chi.
((DAAAAAARRk! *Glomps him*))

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

kyyubi naruto

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 pm
Miriana Palefire
((HAHAHA! I'M ADDING GENJO SANZO AND DARK MOUSEY INTO THE TEACHER'S GROUP HAHAHAHA!))

Sanzo was sitting on a wall in the training grounds, he was watching Aya train while taking long drags on his cigarette.

"He's pretty good, isn't he?" Dark asked Sanzo with a laugh.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a frown, he hated Dark as he hated most everyone else.

"What you are...without the whole...killing my lungs thing." Dark replied, sitting down on the wall.

Edward burst into the locker room to see Naruto standing in the middle, "What the heck is going on?!" he asked in shock, not realizing at first that he was staring at every girl in the room. He swiftly turned red and whipped around to not look.

"Yes what is going on in here" Diram asked not having the same side effect from the girls as Ed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:32 pm
Edward gave a loud cry and looked back to see Naruto running away, "WAIT!!!" he called, bolting back in to chase him down. "WAAAIIITTT!!!" He called, he hated his automail at times like this because the boy was considerably faster than him and seemed to be lighter.  

Miriana Palefire

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:33 pm
As Sasuke headed for the training ground, he thought he heard Naruto's voice. He turned to see where it had come from, but there seemed to be a large commotion there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:34 pm
Miriana Palefire
Edward gave a loud cry and looked back to see Naruto running away, "WAIT!!!" he called, bolting back in to chase him down. "WAAAIIITTT!!!" He called, he hated his automail at times like this because the boy was considerably faster than him and seemed to be lighter.

Diran just stood there looking at the girls as Ed left  

kyyubi naruto

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:36 pm
Dark laughed, "He's not much of a talker but damn...he can show off when he wants, eh?" he asked Sanzo, whom just shot him a killing look. Dark jumped from the wall and walked to the boy. "You're pretty good, I'm Professor Mousey, or at least that's what Izumi told me that I should have the students call me...jeez..."

Several of the girls were hiding and saw Diran staring at them, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! GO AWAY!!" they started to yell, throwing things at the boys who had started to accumulate at the door.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff