Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:27 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Jade looked into another cage and saw a small boy around only thirteen sitting alone. "That's terrible..." she said angrily. "It's bad enough to capture slaves but a thirteen year old boy?" She shouted angrily at the guards. Two of them opened the door and walked inside, locked it again, and stood over her.
"We've already told you to shut it she-elf," the one on the right said. They began beating her and kicking her around until she was left bleeding in the corner.
"And I already told you to make me," she said weakly as they relocked the door to the cage and sat down at their desk.

Cloud sees what the guards are doing to Jade and decides to intervene "Hey, cool it guys! leave her be."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:45 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
Cloud walks over to Jades cage. He smiles kindly "Hello. I'm Cloud, whats your name?" He asks.

"Jade," she said to Cloud and Rose.

Cloud looks from Rose to Jade. "Hello, Jade." He smiles yet again and starts to think to himself "I wonder if they'll let me take both Jade and Rose. now that I've talked to each of them, I'd hate to leave one in this terrible place"
Rose looked at this worried face almost like reading this thoughts."Don't worry Mister. You can take Jade if you can't take both of us. It makes me happy if you take her. I can take the suffering but I'm not sure about them." She said pointing to those slaves and then look back at Cloud and smiled weakly.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:08 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
Cloud walks over to Jades cage. He smiles kindly "Hello. I'm Cloud, whats your name?" He asks.

Cloud looks from Rose to Jade. "Hello, Jade." He smiles yet again and starts to think to himself "I wonder if they'll let me take both Jade and Rose. now that I've talked to each of them, I'd hate to leave one in this terrible place"
Rose looked at this worried face almost like reading this thoughts."Don't worry Mister. You can take Jade if you can't take both of us. It makes me happy if you take her. I can take the suffering but I'm not sure about them." She said pointing to those slaves and then look back at Cloud and smiled weakly.

"hm...I'm still going to try" Cloud then walks over to one of the guards. " excuse me, I was wondering how many slaves is a master aloud to take?"

"one" says the guard

"really? It seems to me that you would want as many slaves gone as possible. If there are less slaves, you see, you wouldn't have to get up so many times to deal with them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:53 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"hm...I'm still going to try" Cloud then walks over to one of the guards. " excuse me, I was wondering how many slaves is a master aloud to take?"

"one" says the guard

"really? It seems to me that you would want as many slaves gone as possible. If there are less slaves, you see, you wouldn't have to get up so many times to deal with them..."
[[I asked Leon how many slaves we can take but the didn't respond back to me yet >.> ]]
Rose sat in front of her cage and watched as Cloud bargain with the guards. She sighed as the guard said one. "If he only gets to pick one, he should pick Jade. She suffer alot too." Rose thought.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:15 pm
Cloud walks back over to the cages "He looks like he's thinking. there may be hope yet..." He crossed his arms and leaned against one of the bars. "If I can only pick one of you, are you sure you want me to take Jade?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:24 pm
"Yes." She said happily. "It's not fair if I get to leave and everybody here suffers. Anyways I'm sure Jade needs a better home right now.  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:27 pm
"Alright" Cloud sighed "if thats how you feel..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:46 pm
"Yes it is." She replied. [[Too bad the real Jade isn't here or you can take her home xD ]]  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:55 pm
"okay then" Cloud sighed again [[yeah...bummer]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:10 pm
[[I just messaged leon, he said two slaves is fine]] The guard walks over to Cloud "You're lucky kid, I'm in a good mood. You can have two slaves" The guard unlocks the cages. "These are the two you want right?" he asks. "yes" Cloud replies. The guard throws Rose and Jade out of the cages. Cloud helps the two of them up "ready to go home?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:11 pm
(( Just PM me with the # of slaves u want and I'll tell you if it's okay. 2 or 3 is fine basically.... btw sorry I took so long T-T ))

Leon was just barely conscience. He couldn't focus. His vison was blurry. He could have sworn that a moment ago, he was dead. When suddenly he was awoken by this woman leading him to the door. He couldn't think about it right now. The only thing he could think about was pain. His previous injuries were still there, if not even worse, and he was so dizzy that he feared he may fall. But this woman held him. He couldn't breathe well for the rope had cut his airway off and it was swelled. He gasped for breath as they made their way out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:16 pm
Marc drove along. He came along a bend and pointed in the distance. "There. See those mountains?? I live there. That's where my house is." He said. "Not to far from here. Just about an hour or so." He said cheerfully.  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:23 pm
Sakira led him to her medium-size black car and there was a man outside who opened the door for Sakira so the boy can lie down in the back. "I'll sit in the front so you can lie down in the back and rest. We'll be there in about half an hour or so. By the way my name is Sakira." She said smiling sweetly at him. "What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 pm
Leon looked at his new mistress. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sakira." He said, smiling wearily, sounding short of breath. "My name is Leon. Leon Midnight, Ma'am. But you may call me as you wish, Ma'am." He said, bowing slightly, nearly falling over again. He crawled into the backseat and curled up near the far window., facing the seat. He began breathing hard again. He had tried to look good to please his Mistress, so he had refrained from gasping and held his breath. His hands were cold and he warmed them with his breath. He was sick, and he knew it, but figured it would go away eventually. He was shaking from fear and fever. I'm fine. I'll be fine. Sakira seems nice.... Maybe she won't hurt me.  

LeonFisky

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Sakira saw him warm his hands with his breath. "He must be freezing!" She thought. "I'll call you Leon then and would you like a blanket? It might be a long way to get there, about a half an hour." She said holding up a blanket.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff