Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Your Story [Vampire/Slave Roleplay] Need Masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a Master or Slave
  Master
  Slave
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:42 am
whywontheloveme
(new character)
Lucian walked in and saw a young lady with blue eyes that seemed to burn into your soul. He walked to her cage. " Well your something." He said under his breath. He was vampire. His skin was very pale yet shinned in the dim light. His eyes were a bright green and his hair a soft autumn brown. " Ill take you." He said un locking her cage and pulling ehr out.

Edward moaned softly. He loved it when women feeded off of him.

After a moment of feeding Lilith let go so she wouldnt take too much."i hope i did'nt harm you"Lilith commented  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:31 pm
"Nope. No harm done" Edward said smiling. He ran his long, skinny, hand over his neck. Over the holes.  

Vaginal Grape

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm
WEll then i think i'll go to bed goodnight then"Lilith said as she went up to her room and changed into a theigh length night gown due to the heat that night and fell asleep instantly on her silk sheets on her bed  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 am
mel sighed and brushed a srtand of her long brown hair from her light green eyes. She looked throught the bars of her cage. There were more humans like herself sitting in cages and she knew the ones coming in and buying them were vampires. So far she had been looked over, she wondered if it was because her complexion had become pale, giving her a look of a sick human. Maybe she wouldnt be chosen at all, but if she wasnt how was she suppose to get out of the cage? Sighing again she drew her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on top of them. Her eyes watching the vampires buying the humans around her with slight intrest and wishing the best for the humans bought.  

Ellorahli

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:38 am
honochi
kiru walks into the slave market silently looking over the slaves seeing none to his his hungry eyes and decides hes wasting his time when his eyes land on a girl with a lacey corsette taking her curves and bust i his mind and he walks over looking her over

"Why not just take a picture?" she asked, muttering with frustration. "It'll last longer..." She was getting sick of this one man standing there and staring at her. It was getting uncomfortable for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:15 pm
mel closed her eyes and yawned. She longed to stretch her legs, but the cramped caged would acomodate that privlage. Sighing she opened her eyes once more and watched as the other human slaves her bieng examined, and bought. She yawned again, then tugged at the chain around her wrist.  

Ellorahli

Friendly Bookworm

9,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm
Getting uncomfortable with this man staring at her and saying nothing, Sarai looked around, trying to ignore him. Leaning against her cage bars, she could barely look out the door and to the outside market where free people strolled the area, buying and selling or just hanging out, visiting with friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:27 pm
Bump~!!]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:42 am
!!~Bump~!! heart ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:12 pm
((am i still able to join??))

Kumi sat behind the bars quietly with her legs pulled up and her arms wrapped tghtly around her knees. Her blonde hair fell over her face, hiding her from the onlookers. The small parts of her hair which were pulled into pigtails swayed slightly when her head bowed lower, shodowing her eyes.

Baby Coquette

Fiona Ichinenju

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am
Fiona sat in her cage as she slowly dozed off to sleep but suddenly she was woken up to another dreadfull scream i dont think ill ever get used to this s**t! she let out a sigh and looked around as her stomach started to growl...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff